Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Girlfriend's ex lover issues

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Default Girlfriend's ex lover issues

    HI Mam, I am a mail and have a girlfriend. However, i came to know that my gf had a past relationship of 6-7 years. She only told me about it. When i ask her if she had sex with her or got intimate, she said it was pure and she didn't even kiss him.. Can it be true? if someone has a bf in btec college life.. can it be possible that she hasn't even kissed him?? i went through her gmail and saw that she deleted all her mails but i saw her past chat wherein she had sex chat with him (it was before me). I know many will say that past is past but it is difficult for me to let go of past. she told me she lost her virgnty while playing some game cricket etc. can it be possible? i think she is hiding as she had sex with her ex bf.

    to be honest, i am very simple boy and i want simple wife.. she looks too clever for me. i read her chat. she flirts with boys a lot. she once gifted iphone to a male friend (not ex-bf). why will someone gift such costly phone? she isn't even frds with him now. i am very confused. please help me come out of it.

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Hmmm, well, listen, if you are not comfortable and feeling that you may be suspicious, then its not a good place to start a relationship from.
    Its really not about what we think- and we cannot judge weather she's telling the truth or not- its about what you think and believe.
    If its just the beginning stage of the relationship, then you may want to explore your feelings a little more and see if you can trust each other before taking it further.
    Getting into a relationship and then fighting and distrusting each other is not good at all.

  3. #3
    SB Addict
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    542
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI Mam, I am a mail and have a girlfriend. However, i came to know that my gf had a past relationship of 6-7 years. She only told me about it. When i ask her if she had sex with her or got intimate, she said it was pure and she didn't even kiss him.. Can it be true? if someone has a bf in btec college life.. can it be possible that she hasn't even kissed him?? i went through her gmail and saw that she deleted all her mails but i saw her past chat wherein she had sex chat with him (it was before me). I know many will say that past is past but it is difficult for me to let go of past. she told me she lost her virgnty while playing some game cricket etc. can it be possible? i think she is hiding as she had sex with her ex bf.

    to be honest, i am very simple boy and i want simple wife.. she looks too clever for me. i read her chat. she flirts with boys a lot. she once gifted iphone to a male friend (not ex-bf). why will someone gift such costly phone? she isn't even frds with him now. i am very confused. please help me come out of it.
    you two are incompatible..
    let her go

  4. #4
    SB Champion Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Rep Power
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI Mam, I am a mail and have a girlfriend. However, i came to know that my gf had a past relationship of 6-7 years. She only told me about it. When i ask her if she had sex with her or got intimate, she said it was pure and she didn't even kiss him.. Can it be true? if someone has a bf in btec college life.. can it be possible that she hasn't even kissed him?? i went through her gmail and saw that she deleted all her mails but i saw her past chat wherein she had sex chat with him (it was before me). I know many will say that past is past but it is difficult for me to let go of past. she told me she lost her virgnty while playing some game cricket etc. can it be possible? i think she is hiding as she had sex with her ex bf.

    to be honest, i am very simple boy and i want simple wife.. she looks too clever for me. i read her chat. she flirts with boys a lot. she once gifted iphone to a male friend (not ex-bf). why will someone gift such costly phone? she isn't even frds with him now. i am very confused. please help me come out of it.
    .
    .
    .
    .First of all wake up....and STOP considering so wrong opinion about yourself. You are not a simple boy at all. Ya very complicated and non-trust worthy sort of person. You better break up with her as sooner or later you are going to put your's and her's life in hell. Better get out of all this as early as possible and plzz second advice is try not to fell for any other girl in life, as all girls have a past and you don't have heart big enough to digest all this. Better look out for arrange marriage.

  5. #5
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,468
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    it does not matter what she has really done. the fact that you are not believing her is critical here. if you think, you'll never believe her in the future, then its time to move on. if you want to stay, then you have to trust her. there is no middle ground.

    you can take sometime to think and do as much investigation as you want. but dont try to confront her or make her confess, that looks like a futile effort. also finally, once you make your decision, then dont go back. eg - if you decide to stay, then dont come back to doing investigation again.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  6. #6
    DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    29,961
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    So even "Mails" have girlfriends and I don't.....Anyway, If you say are a simple boy, then do the simple thing. You two are not compatible, so break up. There is nothing wrong in being a simple boy, and there is also nothing wrong in having a past relationship and having sex in past relationships. Thing is, you cant handle it. People can tell you to trust trust trust, be progressive...but if u r not comfortable, then simply u r not. Its a mismatch. But dont say stuff like she is clever for you, and she flirts with boys. Everybody is different, everyone's lifestyle is different. And Different is not wrong or right. If it doesn't match your liking, let go "Simple boy".
    I Hope They Remember You...



  7. #7
    SB Wizard Captain o00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,512
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    Let her go, she is not worth your time, and you already wasted around 1/8th or more or your life on her.
    You never know what you can become ..

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Bhai wo tere layak nhi.

  9. #9
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    So even "Mails" have girlfriends and I don't.....Anyway, If you say are a simple boy, then do the simple thing. You two are not compatible, so break up. There is nothing wrong in being a simple boy, and there is also nothing wrong in having a past relationship and having sex in past relationships. Thing is, you cant handle it. People can tell you to trust trust trust, be progressive...but if u r not comfortable, then simply u r not. Its a mismatch. But dont say stuff like she is clever for you, and she flirts with boys. Everybody is different, everyone's lifestyle is different. And Different is not wrong or right. If it doesn't match your liking, let go "Simple boy".
    Because of her past she will never forget her ex and this is a problem. You guys are ok with that but I am not. Sex is not issue, issue is that because of sex she will never forget her moments with that guy. This is not we want. Yeah we want to be simple. We are not animals searching for sex everywhere like you people

  10. #10
    ~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i came to know that my gf had a past relationship of 6-7 years. When i ask her if she had sex with her or got intimate, she said it was pure and she didn't even kiss him.. Can it be true?


    For one, several years and no petting is hard to believe by anyones standards. Most couples having been together for that amount of time would have enough carnal knowledge to re-write the entire kama sutra. But thats us being judgmental which is perfectly fine as long as we're not ignorant to the fact that we might be wrong and that she truly was a virgin Mary and not Mary Magdalene. But i don't know what's more deplorable - her telling porkies or you prying into her past. I advise you to find out why she's concealing her past and why she's flirting. Does she feel that there is something missing in your relationship? If yes then it's worth spending some time to put that right first
    So may it be

  11. #11
    ~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,033
    Rep Power
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesreallybond007 View Post
    Because of her past she will never forget her ex and this is a problem. You guys are ok with that but I am not.

    Honestly speaking, why would you want someone to forget an ex who was there for several years. How do you expect someone to just forget? That's very cruel and selfish and not real love at all. If a relationship is true and strong then one shouldn't even have a problem with their partner having a photo of their ex on a wall somewhere in your house. An ex is the past that has made your partner the wonderful person that you decided to choose, thats it, nothing more to it.
    So may it be

  12. #12
    DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    29,961
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesreallybond007 View Post
    Because of her past she will never forget her ex and this is a problem. You guys are ok with that but I am not. Sex is not issue, issue is that because of sex she will never forget her moments with that guy. This is not we want. Yeah we want to be simple. We are not animals searching for sex everywhere like you people

    This is the kind of shitty mentality I wanted to address from a long time. You just wanna get what you want from a girl, right?

    You want her to forget her past.
    You want her to forget her family, with whom she lived for years...and love your family more...support everything even if its wrong.
    You want her to leave her job.
    You want her to not talk to her male friends that she had..just as friends....because you are uncomfortable...and you just want women to obey you.

    Now you'll say arey this is not related to sex....With sex, its different....No it isnt !!!!....Its all related mentality.
    You think we are hungry for sex everywhere? You tell me, if sex is so wrong, why have it even after marriage...Nahi galat haina....mat karo sex fir shaadi ke baad bhi....You can adopt children, do artificial insemination....
    But no, you just like to judge people.....A Simple girl is not like you order pizza and you get every topping you want. You will never get it.
    If she won't forget her ex...then you give her so much love that she forgets her ex....If you dont have the capability, dont judge others.
    I Hope They Remember You...



  13. #13
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    This is the kind of shitty mentality I wanted to address from a long time. You just wanna get what you want from a girl, right?

    You want her to forget her past.
    You want her to forget her family, with whom she lived for years...and love your family more...support everything even if its wrong.
    You want her to leave her job.
    You want her to not talk to her male friends that she had..just as friends....because you are uncomfortable...and you just want women to obey you.

    Now you'll say arey this is not related to sex....With sex, its different....No it isnt !!!!....Its all related mentality.
    You think we are hungry for sex everywhere? You tell me, if sex is so wrong, why have it even after marriage...Nahi galat haina....mat karo sex fir shaadi ke baad bhi....You can adopt children, do artificial insemination....
    But no, you just like to judge people.....A Simple girl is not like you order pizza and you get every topping you want. You will never get it.
    If she won't forget her ex...then you give her so much love that she forgets her ex....If you dont have the capability, dont judge others.
    Bhai tu khush reh. Sab sahi h jo tune kaha. Thanks meri mentality broad karne k liye. Meri ankhein khul gyi.

  14. #14
    DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    29,961
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesreallybond007 View Post
    Bhai tu khush reh. Sab sahi h jo tune kaha. Thanks meri mentality broad karne k liye. Meri ankhein khul gyi.

    Shaadi se pehle aankhein nahi kholna chahiye...galat baat hai.
    I Hope They Remember You...



  15. #15
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Shaadi se pehle aankhein nahi kholna chahiye...galat baat hai.
    Hmm. Well said.

Similar Threads

  1. Girlfriend issues
    By Ralph Lauren in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 31-10-2015, 11:06 AM
  2. Girlfriend issues!!
    By nysa in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-10-2010, 07:24 PM
  3. Girlfriend issues
    By mSGG in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 14-06-2010, 10:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •