Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why don't women like me?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a man, 32 years old at my sexual prime. Even though I am not a virgin, but have never managed to make a woman to fall for me. I have tried my luck from women ranging from 16 to 60 and they all have run away or disappear from me like your neighborhood politician after the election results. I feel this way all the time and I'm worked a lot on improving myself, but I was wondering if other men ever felt this way.

I have even lowered my standards to just succeed for once. However, what starts as as rosy romance quickly turns into a thorny aversion in no time. They just go away like 0-100, real quick. I have seen hopeless people falling in love, I have seen idiots getting it just on the name of timepass, I have seen stupids having fun and games but can't see myself anywhere near it right now.

My persona is not bad either, I have a lot of male friends and I am an alpha for most of them. I have been told to have a good sense of humor. I am well educated and have a good authority over the language I speak. I am fit, athletic and visit gym atleast four days a week, also perform yoga and meditation. Confident too.

Can someone actually tell me what I might be doing wrong?.
    bro plz dont take it personally what i am going to say. frm ur query u project urself as dude/playboy n r running behind women like object of pleasure which is stated in your own statement "have tried my luck from women ranging from 16 to 60 and I have even lowered my standards to just succeed for once. However, what starts as as rosy romance quickly turns into a thorny aversion in no time. They just go away like 0-100, real quick. I have seen hopeless people falling in love, I have seen idiots getting it just on the name of timepass, I have seen stupids having fun and games but can't see myself anywhere near it right now.

My persona is not bad either, I have a lot of male friends and I am an alpha for most of them. I have been told to have a good sense of humor. I am well educated and have a good authority over the language I speak. I am fit, athletic and visit gym atleast four days a week, also perform yoga and meditation. Confident too.
    " u seem to be overconfident with urself. thts good. yeah ppl lesser than r getting laid not u coz u hv to understand women. they need a macho guy but not arrogant, over confident looking stupid. u shud learn to be sensitive and subtle with them. u meet n ask to get laid they will disappear. first win them, they will win ur heart. i think u might understand my point.

New Born

i can tell you kid, where you are wrong. you are 32 and still unmarried. women of your age are all married. Any above 29 (obviously married or in a committed relationship) will not take interest in you. For a below 25 yr old girl.. you are very old man. Between 25 to 29 they are looking for commitments which requires you to be financially strong. which i guess you are not because you were willing to go for above 40.

New Born

You have shared a very interesting review. Febrero 2017 Calendario I really admire the way that you manage to keep this post very interesting. It is very sad to read how the Bushfire affected many families. February 2017 Moon Calendar I hope that you will keep on sharing some more posts like this in future. Thanks for sharing.

New Born

A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. Best Salon Products 2017 Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try. How to grow salon business Applaud your work and keep sharing your information.

New Born

It is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, Full Moon Phases February 2017 Calendar I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Calendario Febrero 2017 Keep up the excellent work.

New Born

Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Best Business In 2017 Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Home Salon Services 2017 Keep up the good work you are doing here.

Super website with a great sharing and amazing stories is ur web.. February 2017 Kalnirnay Calendar Download please keep doing what u do now.. Goodbye February Hello January thanks to you, Its a great sharing and really informative.. will keep following ur web. February 2017 Calendar With Holidays US thanks to you and ur great website.

It is my first time i visit here. Happy Valentine Day 2017 Whatsapp Dp I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. Best Valentine Day Gifts 2017 From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.

New Born

That reminded of Salman Khan.

Quote Originally Posted by xoox View Post
    That reminded of Salman Khan.
    Dont bump old queries.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB MahaGuru Colonel

be patient ...............