Thread: She doesn't want commitment!

New Born

Default She doesn't want commitment!

hi i am 20yr old guy.. i have a friendship with girl for almost 7-8 yrs... she is not my girlfriend neither i am in a relationship .... but we have been having physical relationships sometimes... sometimes i think i like her .. sometimes i think its lust.. i dont know what that feeling is ... please help me guys ... also i dont know if she feels the same for me ... i asked her for a relationship.. she said she didnt like relations .. but after that she is still getting physical with me ... i dont know if i should go ahead or stop here ?? please help me guys ....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, in recent times, this is known as being friends with benefits! What's the point in contemplating a committed relationship with her if she's not interested in romances and relationships? You'd just be going up a one way street. If your emotions are getting involved seriously, better ask her what she wants before your heart gets broken.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Be aware of your own worth... She is clearly using you for her physical pleasure only... If you like it that way and want only the same, you may proceed.. But if you are looking for love, find another one...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

uparwale ki vidambana to dekho...
    boys will kill to find a girl like this....and u have such a girl and you are posting in AA.......

if she has said she doesnt want a relationship, then what is there for you to do. just keep pounding her until the party ends....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedanger View Post
    hi i am 20yr old guy.. i have a friendship with girl for almost 7-8 yrs... she is not my girlfriend neither i am in a relationship .... but we have been having physical relationships sometimes... sometimes i think i like her .. sometimes i think its lust.. i dont know what that feeling is ... please help me guys ... also i dont know if she feels the same for me ... i asked her for a relationship.. she said she didnt like relations .. but after that she is still getting physical with me ... i dont know if i should go ahead or stop here ?? please help me guys ....
    She's wonderful as well as candid, i don't see any problems so just enjoy yourselves
    So may it be

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

This is very easy Mr. Heisenberg....its because you are showing your interest in her, she does not like relations. This is how Women work ok, hear me out. They only want something when its out of their reach. So be out of her reach, start showing less interest in her...or get interested in someone else...Either she reacts, or you'd know she wasn't worth it.
    I Hope They Remember You...

Just stop here. She is clear about what she wants, its you who is confused.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

i would suggest stop getting physical with her. You are starting to get feelings for her and she just wants sex. If both of you just want pure casual sex and no feelings involved ....there is a possibility that later one of you will begin to develop feelings for other.
    In every relationship there is a reacher and a settler. Reacher is the one who can not get better than he already has. And settler is the one who can do a lot better than he/ she is already doing. You want her to settle down with you in future. she doesn't want to. You be the judge and decide who is reacher and who is settler in this relationship.