Thread: Might I have got HIV?

alokmsra

Default Might I have got HIV?

hello madam,

I am 27yr old male. Recently I had sex with a prostitute and had protected sex because I was wearing a condom. But after 5-6 minutes she started bleeding from her vagina. I got tensed watching that and stopped right away. But I could see some amount of blood stains on my scrotum. Immediately after reaching home I washed up myself with clean water and soap. I wanted to know whether there is any chance I would be infected with some sexually transmitted disease or HIV. I've been living in much stress from the last 2-3 days thinking about this.

Please help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Why would the woman start to bleed? That can only happen unless she had a scratch or a wound. See, HIV will happen (among other causes) if there is an exchange of bodily fluids in terms of contact with infected blood, semen, or vaginal fluids. Did that happen?
    You cannot be sure that the lady has HIV. Nor, as you say, did the exchange of semen or vaginal fluids occur. However, just to be completely sure, you can go for an ELISA test to eliminate any doubts you may have.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Get yourself tested asap... You don't have to live with too much stress... You can't be at peace as long as this thought keeps disturbing you... So get tested soon and you can feel relieved... And one more thing..
    don't repeat it again.. Now you know how horrible idea it was to have sex with a prostitute...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Ask the Pope and he will tell you that HIV can travel through the latex condoms perforations, ask experts and they will tell you it cannot. A test will rule out, won't it?
    So may it be

Prepare to die....dont waste money on tests, instead spend the money on visiting some more prostitutes and enjoy the last few days of your life....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Ok so I have a stupid theory...she bled, right?...so probably she was virgin before....can you imagine a virgin prostitute?...and so how cud she have HIV....you are safe..totally...
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Bleeding or not, you might have contracted if she has it and there were any holes in condom. Get yourself tested.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Prostitutes even work in periods. so that time she haven't told you about this and u had sex . and you were cheated bloodily bro . and instead of getting your cashback you frightened and run away . so next time before dealing with a bimbo ask her that she is in periods or not.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate7866 View Post
    Prostitutes even work in periods. so that time she haven't told you about this and u had sex . and you were cheated bloodily bro . and instead of getting your cashback you frightened and run away . so next time before dealing with a bimbo ask her that she is in periods or not.
    hahahaha. bande ka klpd ho gaya .
    Inglorious

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by aloknath_babuji View Post
    hahahaha. bande ka klpd ho gaya .
    usse bhi bahot jyada ho gya ..klpd toh bahot bar hota h kisi ki bhi life mein aur woh bhool jata h... yeh toh apne klpd ka dhol puri duniya k samne pit raha h.."NADAAN ANJAAN INSAAN" h y mera dost.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

99 %chance is that u are HIV free..... only 1% chance that u might have got it .. get yourself tested.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

New Born

100 % u r not infected if u dont hav any cut on ur testicles ....if u want to go for a test , u ll hav to wait for next 3-6 months before test will give any reliable indication....it takes that much time to develop antibodies ....which will be tested for confirmation ....
    Last edited by manavgcet; 27-06-2016 at 03:53 PM.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by manavgcet View Post
    100 % u r not infected if u dont hav any cut on ur testicles ....if u want to go for a test , u ll hav to wait for next 3-6 months before test will give any reliable indication....it takes that much time to develop antibodies ....which will be tested for confirmation ....
    charan kahan h dr sahab aapke ... mahan hasti h hamare beech ..sabki taraf se aapko naman

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Why would the woman start to bleed? That can only happen unless she had a scratch or a wound. See, HIV will happen (among other causes) if there is an exchange of bodily fluids in terms of contact with infected blood, semen, or vaginal fluids. Did that happen?
    You cannot be sure that the lady has HIV. Nor, as you say, did the exchange of semen or vaginal fluids occur. However, just to be completely sure, you can go for an ELISA test to eliminate any doubts you may have.
    but elisa/rt pcr tests can be done when viral load is sufficient to be detected. for that u need at least 5-6 yrs time. for HIV there is no correct diagnosis until viral dormancy is over.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate7866 View Post
    charan kahan h dr sahab aapke ... mahan hasti h hamare beech ..sabki taraf se aapko naman
    bro wht he said is true. there is nothing funny in tht.