Thread: Is it wrong for a virgin to hope for a virgin?

Unregistered

Default Is it wrong for a virgin to hope for a virgin?

I chose to never date/have sex. Is it bad to hope for someone who has had lived a similar lifestyle and life?

To have sex you need to either stay away from parents by choice, lie to them if you're with them, sneak out, go to some friends PG or rent a room etc. I never lived that lifestyle... is it bad to hope for someone who has lived a simple school/college/office to home and back to school/college/office lifestyle?

I see a lot of people bashing people like me because I guess nowadays its cool n hip to get laid. Im not discriminating against them... why are they disrespecting my views?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! No one is disrespecting your views here,I hope!

Coming to your query, well, you can hope for anything, life exists on hope. But its not really an eye for an eye situation here. Nor is it mandatory that if you find a girl who has not had intercourse, the relationship that follows will be superlative! But, yes, you can hope.....no harm in that!

There is one thing however, all the people who have had pre-marital sex, need not have done the exact same thing as you are judging them by. Yes, many people are irresponsible, but many are consenting adults who carefully and responsibly weigh the pros and cons of their choices.
    As I said, there really are no absolutes.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I chose to never date/have sex. Is it bad to hope for someone who has had lived a similar lifestyle and life?

To have sex you need to either stay away from parents by choice, lie to them if you're with them, sneak out, go to some friends PG or rent a room etc. I never lived that lifestyle... is it bad to hope for someone who has lived a simple school/college/office to home and back to school/college/office lifestyle?

I see a lot of people bashing people like me because I guess nowadays its cool n hip to get laid. Im not discriminating against them... why are they disrespecting my views?
    there is nothing wrong with that..
    but try not to impose this on anyone...or judge someone else based on different lifestyle..
    as long as you are not a hurdle in someone else's life, you are cool

as long as you dont enforce your views on others, its cool how you behave. if you have certain expectations, you need to make them clear to your partner and hope that he does not lie back to you.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

No its not bad to hope for a partner who has exactly what you want, its just unrealistic. So instead of trying to find a person who matches your lifestyle, try to find a person who is good-natured, loyal and mature.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

There is nothing wrong with a virgin to seek a virgin or for a non virgin to seek a virgin. Even there are various definitions of virginity, you can pick one.
    You never know what you can become ..

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Your choice deserves to be respected because in order to get a partner of that type you are being open and honest, you aren't contemplating on telling lies in the future and by being a virgin yourself neither are you being hypocritical. You may want to re-consider your choice as there's many other virtues and finer things to look forward to in a person than just virginity
    So may it be

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

No its not at all wrong to hope anything.. in fact every person in this world lives on hope.... but it's not mandatory to get whatever you hope.. All the best.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

its not wrong as long as u dont judge and impose ur thoughts on others.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

- mean not to rub it in, but a virgin? really and why? virgins are generally boring... you're much better off with a woman who knows what she wants for satisfaction
    So may it be

SB Champion Lieutenant

It's tough to find somebdy alike. It's not wrong, but there should be NO COMPLAINS if you don't find one and ppl live and believe their own perceptions.