Thread: 28 years old and foreskin problems

Unregistered

Unhappy 28 years old and foreskin problems

I have never tried to pull back foreskin of my penis and now if I try, I am not able to do so. I am really worried as I now is my age to get married also and I will not be able to mate with my partner due to this. Please advise what should I do.
    Thanks.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Don't worry- just go and see a urologist and it should get sorted out. They usually give a steroid cream or there could be a minor surgery- nothing to worry about too much. get your consultation and see how it goes.

seems like you do not masterbate. try masterbating. if you never done it, it will seem as of you are not able to do it and it may pain. but dont jump to any conclusions just yet.

you are not able to do it is very vague and general information. can you detail as to what happens when you try to pull it.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

It is called phimosis, you can either wait until you have real sex without condom to see if it hurts you and puts you off, or go for a partial circumcision, to an extent that allows your foreskin to get pulled back easily when your member is *****. Some men manage to have sex without issues despite having phimosis, others cant. Its all depends person to person. Dont rush into surgery.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Bhai u have to masturbate with lots of oil and it will become easier to pull back ur foreskin of penis . and practice it daily .. while bathing also u can practice it and clean it.
    REMEMBER "PAIN IS TEMPORARY GLORY IS FOREVER "
    if u r waiting for first night u will ruin it . better get it right before first night