Thread: Am I really important to her?

New Born

Default Am I really important to her?

hi i am 20yr old guy... and nothing is going right in my life right now.. the girl i used to love i thinking is just using me for her pleasures .. i have asked her many times how important i am to her .. she says i am important to her... but it doesnt feel like that.. i know many people will say you should give her time and trust her .. and i tried .. and now i broken all contacts from her ... and basically i dont talk to anyone now .. neither trust people .. nor i go out of my room .. my parents are always scolding me for small things .. it feels like nobody cares or loves me right now.. i feel so depressed .. i just sometimes sit down and cry ..i know people say boys and men shouldnt cry we should always be strong .. and trust me i am trying my best .. but when nothing is going good what should i do ?? i dont know what to do in life now ... i dont feel excited now about anything ... sometimes i just feel like i should run away far ... and now my only hope for help is you . so please help me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Listen, what exactly are you feeling low about? You are young; the girl says you are important to her- you have your studies, friends and career ahead of you, so why lock yourself in a room and mourn in this manner?
    Get out, live a healthy life, get some aims in life and work hard towards them. That's the high you need- not assurances (which you don't believe anyway) that you are important!

people are starving, killing themselves because they dont have a shelter and money to buy clothes......and what are you crying for? parents scolding you and gf using you....WTF man, are those your problems in life? you are living in an eggshell, just come out and see what the world is and you will laugh at yourself.

why are you begging a girl to give you importance, are you her slave? if you think she is just making a fool of you, then have some self-respect and move on....dont just start crying and keep licking her arse.. your parents scold you, wtf man dont they have the right. are they torturing you/ beating you. if not, then wats the big deal. no parents "like" to scold just for the sake. why are they scolding. have you tried to introspect that?

if you dont feel excited at 20, then just die or run away or do whatever you want...noone gives a fcuk. but i bet you wont because you are just making a mountain out of nothing...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

buddy i respect what you said .. unless you live my life or share my problems .. dont ****ing talk like that ... you conveyed your message but the word you chose were wrong... havent you ever got depressed in your life over something ?? havent suffered ny problems ?? .. if yes then you know how that moments feel.. and i never asked for your suggestion... so why dont you just keep your mouth shut and **** off somewhere else ...

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedanger View Post
    and i never asked for your suggestion...
    unimportant person,
    i never asked you to read my suggestion, but you still read it....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Workout 2 hrs a day in the evening, go running for 1 hr in morning, teach some kids tuition for 4 hrs during the day. All problems will be solved.
    You never know what you can become ..

hi i am 20yr old guy... and nothing is going right in my life right now.. the girl i used to love i thinking is just using me for her pleasures .. i have asked her many times how important i am to her .. she says i am important to her... but it doesnt feel like that.. i know many people will say you should give her time and trust her .. and i tried .. and now i broken all contacts from her ... and basically i dont talk to anyone now .. neither trust people .. nor i go out of my room .. my parents are always scolding me for small things .. it feels like nobody cares or loves me right now.. i feel so depressed .. i just sometimes sit down and cry ..i know people say boys and men shouldnt cry we should always be strong .. and trust me i am trying my best .. but when nothing is going good what should i do ?? i dont know what to do in life now ... i dont feel excited now about anything ... sometimes i just feel like i should run away far ... and now my only hope for help is you . so please help me.
    bro i think u r thinking too much. my gut feeling is rather than building ur world around her build ur world around ur studies, career, hobbies and let a gal gal be ur part. u asked her how important u r to her, wht she shud do to prove that like agnipariksha. u shud think that too.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Simple Solution. Have a goal in life. And not like I'll become Ambani or something, short term goals are fine. Like topping ur semester, getting a good physique, etc. And this is not the kind of goal like Chalo aaj 1-2 ghante padhai karliya hogaya...Have a goal which doesn't allow you to rest. And if you cant find a goal for urself, then have a goal to help others who need it. Yes, I'm talking about social work....and not all social work involve donating stuff, its also about doing stuff for people without self interest...For example, people in this forum trying to help you out without any hope for a reward...just an example... Bole to khud ke kaam nahi aa pao, to doosro ke aao.
    I Hope They Remember You...

Ignore her and if she love you surly come back. Enjoy your life by doing that work which you only think in you dreams. Don't waste your time. Time is very important. I promise i=one day she come back when you have name so work hard in your life.

I agree with Ekta Sharma...see this video and you will forget that girl once and for all and focus on your goals...

Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

SB Addict

20 is confusing age...
    try to make a career, everything else will fall in place...
    this happens...you will grow eventually..
    good luck

SB Champion Lieutenant

I'm a person who strongly believe in intuitions...our inner-self gives the msg....hope you've observe it too. Still Tell her about your feelings truely and if she really engaged with you thn let her do some efforts...if someone is truely in love it's not that tough to express....Hope all ends well...

SB Legend Brigadier General

Hummmm...........