Thread: Will he think it's creepy?

Unregistered

Default Will he think it's creepy?

Hello, so I have a querry.. I like a guy he's a friend and we're pretty regular friends.. I've already told.him about what I feel and he said he doesn't wanna seriously date someone and since I didn't want a casual thing, it didn't work.. I'm still friends with him.. Exactly like before actually we talk more now.. His birthday is coming up and I'm planning to give him a suprise with a cake and flowers and drop it at his work.place anonymously.. I don't wanna do it in person because I don't wanna come across so desperate.. If I did that anonymly would it be creepy? Shall he come to know of it someday would he think I'm psycho in the head or would he think it's sweet??

Thanks

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You obviously want him to think its cute and hope that he thinks warmly of you! But, he might just not like it and think that you are being too pushy specially since he's been clear in his disinterest in a long term relationship.
    Save yourself teh stress of trying to outthink him if you give him the cake. Just call him and wish him- maybe give him a gift- but do it openly.

I think if he comes to know of it someday, he will definitely think you are a psycho.
    You never know what you can become ..

this is the problem with girls - if they want someone that they cannot get, they will keep on hoping until they hurt themselves. all this is happening because you like the guy and you want him to do something he doesnt. you are hoping that by acting in a certain way, he will find you cute. in short, you are trying to manipulate him. even if out loud, you dont say that, your subconscious mind is just doing that.

i say decide what you want with this guy, do you want to be with him as he is OR not? if you want to be with him, go ahead with your surorise. tell him later that it was you and you want to be with him. if he changes, well and good but dont expect it. if you dont want him as he is, then dont do anything - no surprise nothing.

stop complicating matters and for god's sake dont try to manipulate him. one of you is going to get hurt badly.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Do it.. Even if he doesn't like it, you won't have to regret not doing it all your life... If he asks you 'why the hell did you do it?', just take it as a final warning..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello, so I have a querry.. I like a guy he's a friend and we're pretty regular friends.. I've already told.him about what I feel and he said he doesn't wanna seriously date someone and since I didn't want a casual thing, it didn't work.. I'm still friends with him.. Exactly like before actually we talk more now.. His birthday is coming up and I'm planning to give him a suprise with a cake and flowers and drop it at his work.place anonymously.. I don't wanna do it in person because I don't wanna come across so desperate.. If I did that anonymly would it be creepy? Shall he come to know of it someday would he think I'm psycho in the head or would he think it's sweet??

Thanks
    u can do tht but dont expect anything in return if he comes to know. like getting back lost love. it will not happen. but for urself do it. if he comes to know ask him if he likes as a frnd reciprocate like tht or if he get get furious tell him cant u do it as a sweet frnd.
    Last edited by mysticmantra; 30-08-2016 at 11:42 AM.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks
    It's a nice gesture but one that can easily give off mixed signals so to be on the safe side just do it in person and not anonymously. Take it from me, i consider myself as being the most weirdest and creepiest ever and proud.
    So may it be

New Born

why are you still in friendship with him when you both want different things? His Idea was just to have a casual sex yours was of an romantic long time relationship. Am i right here? Giving flower often means expressing love not friendship. shouldn't his real gf surprise him like that and than they have crazy hot sex or romantic eve.
    Listen i want to tell you about yourself.
    1) you are moron.
    2) you want to settle for a short term relationship. Which may result in Casual sex. which are your inner instincts.

I suggest:
    1) make the official distance as per requirements mentioned in laws of Friendship.