Thread: Everyone breaks my trust!

MR.trustworthy

Default Everyone breaks my trust!

Hello everyone. I have a problem since my childhood that whhenever i trust someone(family member or outsider) he/she breaks my trust. Thats why now a days feel lonely. I dont have friends nor i can share my views with anyone else. The problem gets more when i love someone truly and she fled away without saying anything, later i found she lied a lot to me. Now what should i do now, need help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm, well, it could be that you are investing too much in your relationships or friendships. Sometimes our own expectations make victims out of us, and that's what maybe happening to you as well.
    I cannot comment on what happened in your love life, since I don't have any details, but try and keep your friendships just normal before you start putting your entire trust into someone.

its all in your head. in real world, there are nice people and there are bad people. i, for once, dont believe when you say that all the people you met broke your trust and you never met a nice person. you loved someone, but did she love you back? did she tell you so? if yes, then its hard to believe that she fled away without saying anything. there must be something more to the story. ppl just dont run away like this.

you are either a liar or idiot or hallucinating in your own world. so do a reality check or see a psychiatrist.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MR.trustworthy View Post
    Hello everyone. I have a problem since my childhood that whhenever i trust someone(family member or outsider) he/she breaks my trust. Thats why now a days feel lonely. I dont have friends nor i can share my views with anyone else. The problem gets more when i love someone truly and she fled away without saying anything, later i found she lied a lot to me. Now what should i do now, need help.
    You can have trust but you cannot always have perfect trust, perfect trust is what i think you are trying to establish within everyone you meet. Perfect trust will only happen with a handful of people in life. For now just learn to let your hair down and not focus on expectations because only with expectations can one get hurt
    So may it be

SB Addict

think with your mind...
    be clever...everything/everyone has a reason...
    try to think logically instead of emotionally

When someone breaks your trust next time, write down the lesson you learned. Keep on reading that everyday. Stop trusting people too much and maintain a skeptic attitude.

bro u are simple and truthful tht ppl sense from u and use ur goodness for their. I am an avid fan of WWE and one quote of Stone Cold Steve Austin rings my ears is "DTA- Dont trust anybody". for tht u shudnt feel lonely. make friends but dont expect anything frm them, else u will be sad. if u feel help them else leave them on their own. u hv lot of things to do y worried abt craps.

This whole world is selfish no one is your here i am also suffering same problem.

SB Champion Lieutenant

you need proper consultation/counselling. Apart from that just stop worrying about this issue(rather pen down if you yourself being doing so with others(who knows had you too being same sort of person in the past)?). Make lots of frnds and learn to have attitude of 'party all night'....life if a lot more that worrying about such petty issues. and remember we are living in practical world...people do become selfish as per their needs. Chill.

New Born

funny, Mr. trustworthy. yaah.. women are mysterious in their own way. Now when you know she lied a lot why do you care ? i will say keep trying ... etc. Is their any other way around?? Yeah, sure there is keep whining like... "Every body brakes my trust.."