Thread: Should I forget my married GF?

Unregistered

Default Should I forget my married GF?

Hello evry1, i'm a 33+ yrs unmarried male. i was in a relationship for last 6 years with one of my friends. But she is married. Actually almost 7 years ago she was going through a vry bad time with her hubby & nothing was going right between them and she used to cry a lot. Being her most close friend she used to share evrything to me & also would before me. I used to console her & slowly we came close to each other. In 2010 i proposed her & she responded positively. After that we started to love each other & used to have sex quite frequently. She got job in another city & i used to go there & would spend useful time with each other. She loves me so much & i also love her. We spent over 5 yrs in this way. But the problem started in the last year. She underwent through galbladder stone surgery & i was there for only 4/5 days during her surgery as i had to join in my duty. Furthermore, my mom also does the job in her city & there were good relationship between them as my friend only. Oneday my mom told her something & she was hurt by that. She used to get angry with me evryday over my mom's saying & claiming that i didn't take care during her recovery period and would mumble the same thing evry time. I said sorry to her & did my evry responsibility. But she was not convinced. So i didn't talk to her for 3 months. She also didn't call me. Now for the last one & half years i'm trying to convince her but she doesn't want to talk to me. She blocked my contact no, from fb, whatsapp everything. I also went to meet with but was in vain. She hasn't yet got the divorce as her parents don't want it & her husband also doesn't want to give her divorce. But for the last 6 years there isn't any relationship between she & her husband as she was totally committed to me. I tried evry way to convince her. Even i talked to her & my moms that i want to marry her. Her mom responded positively but my mom was reluctant initially but i convinced her also. But she (my gf) isn't agree now as she was hurt by my behaviour & doesn't want to keep any relationship with me. But i really love her vry much & can't think my life without her. For the last one & half years i'm going through a vry tough time & told her sorry & to forgive me over thousand times. But she is stuck to her place. What should i do now? should i forget her which is vry tough for me. Please suggest.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, she could be using the surgery as an excuse to get out of the relationship with you. maybe she's decided to stay in her marriage, in which case the wisest move on your part would be to call it quits and move on.
    Sometimes, we have to come to the conclusion of letting things go. She has no contact with you, is not even trying- so maybe its time to take a reality check and understand that she may have made her choice.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Bottom line is she has chosen her husband over you... please try I to move on if possible..
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

why dont you write her a letter saying that you have been trying to get her back for last 1.5 years. but because she has not responded, you are concluding that she does not need you. in such a case, you are moving out of her life and continue to love her and wait for her. do that and wait for a month or so. chances are she will come back. if she doesnt, then move on.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

I hope that she ends up with you eventually. You deserve someone who wastes your time, emotions and money. Because you are made that way. But she doesn't deserve a chipkoo guy, so I hope she makes a right choice.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She also didn't call me. Now for the last one & half years i'm trying to convince her but she doesn't want to talk to me. She blocked my contact no, from fb, whatsapp everything. I also went to meet with but was in vain. She hasn't yet got the divorce as her parents don't want it & her husband also doesn't want to give her divorce.
    you tried to be supportive. You did everything you could. Seriously, according to your post you did nothing to hurt her and she shouldn't be treating you like this. Its just girls. They always go for guys with better resume. May be she started to see hope in her marriage (as her husband was trying to win her back and was willing to accept all conditions) and she started to look away from you. It was (all the drama like blocking and all) was her big excuse for betraying you.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Bottom line is she has chosen her husband over you... please try I to move on if possible..
    Perfect Hindi �� situation