Thread: Relationship help

New Born

Post Relationship help

In july 2014, i entered in a long distance relationship i am from meerut and she is from lucknow. I always dreamed about when i will have a girl, i will marry her. Finally i met her she was like chaild too innocent, i care her as my kid make her understand about bad or goods. When first time we met hahaha she even do not know how to cross a road, i hold her hand tight in my hand we cross road and she eyes full of truest in me. She was also too caring and too much understanding. I tell my parents about our relationship they were not ready but after a time i agreed them. We were borth doing graduation. All is going well finally we borth finished our graduation. I started planning for my mba addmission and also force her for post graduation so she also start mba in lucknow. Everything was going well but sometimes she believes people like blindly even she do not understand people wrOng intentions. We both talk also on social sites. Two or three times i saved her from troubles. She was friendly behavior but people think shit and have wrong intentions. In her college she makes some female friends. Daily college then she come and talk to me evening to night. Her friends talks how boys enjoyed they flirt outside back of his girlfriend. She comes and talk to me boys have fun why not girls can. I try to make her understand our relationship is not like that. We started fights many times. She was changing. Many times she ignore to talk in phone and preferred social site talks.
    31 dec. 2014 at night she again want to talk on fb i was so sad at new year she was behaving like that, i got too angry. I open her gmail resey her password of fb and open her inbox. She was talking a boy about night sleep with him. She called him baby sonu etc etc in chat. Than i call her at same night and we fight too much (i am not going to tell only her faults). I abuse her too much. She was saying he is like my bro. Few days gone. I give her a chance but she always talk to same guy. She even do not care about our relationship and me. We talk and she refused to choose me. After some times she come back and i give her another chance but everything was not like before we always fight. I was connected her friends and she was too with mine. My big crime is aftet fight one day i send our bedroom picture to that guy in anger and talk her friends about our physical relationship to embarrass her. I am a criminal. I DONE TOO MUCH WRONG WITH A GIRL. I tell my parents about our backup and not going to marry her anymore.
    We both stop talk and it was like breakup. She gone in a relationship with a guy to forget me and i started a job to forget her but it was not working for both of us. She was not happy with that guy and here i was darking daily in dispersion. But she always call me with months gaps wish me my birthday. Find reasons to contact me and here when she call i started a hope to she will come soon with me but we fight again she always remind me about my faults about her picture and my disgusting behaviour. After long gap we start talk again in may 2015 she told me how her boyfriend hide her another relationship from her that is why they breakup. We both beside to rebuild our relationship becouse we can't live without each others and i said yes to her but her nature become too bad. I find out about a guy in her college in social site. He always write something on her wall. One day i talk that guy we fight but after a fight i tell him about my relationship with her. He told me that we were in relationship for few days and tell me about some moments about her. She was again cheating. She always pretend like she have work and behind my back she talk that guy but she didn't know thag i already find out everything. That guy help me i make lots of call recordings. I put my comfrence call on mute and listen both call. I cry too much on every single call recording. One days she find about my planning. I was planning to go lucknow and ask her about all. We both fight again. top talking.
    1 may, 2016 she again contact me tell me about her dad's illness. I support her in her bad time. 10 may, 2016 her dad expired. Our families know each others very well. My parents was in lucknow. I was supporting her. We talk again when i talk about her mistalks she said it was your misunderstanding and warn me to stop the topic but when she she talk about my mistakes she call me criminal, tell me how i embarrass her front of all her relative and friends.
    Till now july, 2016 i still loved her very badly, she is not also not happy without me. Need help aftet all i want her i still want her in my life. She not understand what she is doing. What should i do. I always make myself down front of her. I agrer about my mistaks but she even don't agree her mistaks. I just want she understand me and value of our relationship. Consult me help me i needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun_N View Post
    I am a criminal. I DONE TOO MUCH WRONG.
    apne aap ko pulis ke hawale kar do....

if you cant do that, just move on. you guys are not compatible...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

How old are you both? Seems like first time lovers.. get used to it, you will when you get into and leave 2-3 such relationships sequentially..
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun_N View Post
    In july 2014, i entered in a long distance relationship i am from meerut and she is from lucknow. I always dreamed about when i will have a girl, i will marry her. Finally i met her she was like chaild too innocent, i care her as my kid make her understand about bad or goods. When first time we met hahaha she even do not know how to cross a road, i hold her hand tight in my hand we cross road and she eyes full of truest in me. She was also too caring and too much understanding. I tell my parents about our relationship they were not ready but after a time i agreed them. We were borth doing graduation. All is going well finally we borth finished our graduation. I started planning for my mba addmission and also force her for post graduation so she also start mba in lucknow. Everything was going well but sometimes she believes people like blindly even she do not understand people wrOng intentions. We both talk also on social sites. Two or three times i saved her from troubles. She was friendly behavior but people think shit and have wrong intentions. In her college she makes some female friends. Daily college then she come and talk to me evening to night. Her friends talks how boys enjoyed they flirt outside back of his girlfriend. She comes and talk to me boys have fun why not girls can. I try to make her understand our relationship is not like that. We started fights many times. She was changing. Many times she ignore to talk in phone and preferred social site talks.
    31 dec. 2014 at night she again want to talk on fb i was so sad at new year she was behaving like that, i got too angry. I open her gmail resey her password of fb and open her inbox. She was talking a boy about night sleep with him. She called him baby sonu etc etc in chat. Than i call her at same night and we fight too much (i am not going to tell only her faults). I abuse her too much. She was saying he is like my bro. Few days gone. I give her a chance but she always talk to same guy. She even do not care about our relationship and me. We talk and she refused to choose me. After some times she come back and i give her another chance but everything was not like before we always fight. I was connected her friends and she was too with mine. My big crime is aftet fight one day i send our bedroom picture to that guy in anger and talk her friends about our physical relationship to embarrass her. I am a criminal. I DONE TOO MUCH WRONG WITH A GIRL. I tell my parents about our backup and not going to marry her anymore.
    We both stop talk and it was like breakup. She gone in a relationship with a guy to forget me and i started a job to forget her but it was not working for both of us. She was not happy with that guy and here i was darking daily in dispersion. But she always call me with months gaps wish me my birthday. Find reasons to contact me and here when she call i started a hope to she will come soon with me but we fight again she always remind me about my faults about her picture and my disgusting behaviour. After long gap we start talk again in may 2015 she told me how her boyfriend hide her another relationship from her that is why they breakup. We both beside to rebuild our relationship becouse we can't live without each others and i said yes to her but her nature become too bad. I find out about a guy in her college in social site. He always write something on her wall. One day i talk that guy we fight but after a fight i tell him about my relationship with her. He told me that we were in relationship for few days and tell me about some moments about her. She was again cheating. She always pretend like she have work and behind my back she talk that guy but she didn't know thag i already find out everything. That guy help me i make lots of call recordings. I put my comfrence call on mute and listen both call. I cry too much on every single call recording. One days she find about my planning. I was planning to go lucknow and ask her about all. We both fight again. top talking.
    1 may, 2016 she again contact me tell me about her dad's illness. I support her in her bad time. 10 may, 2016 her dad expired. Our families know each others very well. My parents was in lucknow. I was supporting her. We talk again when i talk about her mistalks she said it was your misunderstanding and warn me to stop the topic but when she she talk about my mistakes she call me criminal, tell me how i embarrass her front of all her relative and friends.
    Till now july, 2016 i still loved her very badly, she is not also not happy without me. Need help aftet all i want her i still want her in my life. She not understand what she is doing. What should i do. I always make myself down front of her. I agrer about my mistaks but she even don't agree her mistaks. I just want she understand me and value of our relationship. Consult me help me i needed it.
    this is a complex story and your language makes it more difficult...
    you made couple of mistakes..looking into her account and then boasting off to her friends..that's not cool..
    fight was inevitable...
    if you want to be with her, propose to her for marriage...
    you will get your answers very quickly

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

graduation and mba with this kind of English. i wonder how u guys do that. anyways, this relationship is too problematic. it wont work, unless she genuinely wants to commit. there is nothing like true love or first love that you feel down without her. its simply YOU dont want to forget or let go. the day you decide to move on you will and you will be happy without her. but this will happen only if you want it to happen. somewhere you still tell yourself you love her thats why you are stuck with her.
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Were u a champ in explaning in brief??
    Just You ... Only You