Thread: Attracted only to older women

Unregistered

Default Attracted only to older women

Hi, i am aman from delhi, i was during my 12 got physically used by my moms friend and than it continued for 2 years. but since then i never had any interst oin gals of my age group, though i had relations but couldnt feel satisfied....and i only get attracted to mature woman.. is it right ? but what i can do to change? please help

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it is likely that your past experience with an older woman has shaped your preferences. Its not necessary that it has to be that way only and that you will not be attracted to a younger girl. The thing is that you are free to choose outside your preferences. Nothing right or wrong about it, incidentally. It just depends on if it works for you in the long run- specially if you are looking at a long term relationship and not just sex.

Don't change, you don't have to. Some people are just you.

visit old age homes and seek out a mate. one of them will be happy to leave the place and be your housewife. when she dies, repeat the cycle. win-win situation.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, i am aman from delhi, i was during my 12 got physically used by my moms friend and than it continued for 2 years. but since then i never had any interst oin gals of my age group, though i had relations but couldnt feel satisfied....and i only get attracted to mature woman.. is it right ? but what i can do to change? please help

There is nothing wrong. My GF is 8yrs older than me and we are having great time together.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    visit old age homes and seek out a mate. one of them will be happy to leave the place and be your housewife. when she dies, repeat the cycle. win-win situation.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

SB Champion Lieutenant

you are one of a kind boss.....lucky must be the old ladies around you....all the best

New Born

It is called adaptation. Think of a child living in a jungle who gets habitual of not wearing clothes, living in certain ways.. not washing after.. you know what. Well what will happen if you bring that kid to your home.
    The same is happening with you here. You were molested and taken advantage by certain old witches. you were 16/17 yrs old. what they did was even crime in the eyes of law. you got psychologically effected and even ill. It is considered as illness. just like old man attracted to a child of 11/12 is a pedophile.

Now, coming to the solution: keep the kid forcibly in the house. And tech him everyday the importance of living a healthy life. For few days or month he will resist. But in one, two or three years he may even start to like women of his own age group. Hence the problem will be solved but it will take some time and effort.

SB Champion Lieutenant simplysexy's Avatar

Awesome. Being in a relationship with a mature person is all you can ask for. Till 40, are women are basically girls ;/