Thread: Wife loves online chatting

Unregistered

Default Wife loves online chatting

newly married 8 months back and currently living abroad with my wife. my wife is a modern city girl. recently, i found out that my wife has been using a secret id to do sex chat. i was surprised, sad and devastated as i am always keeping her happy and had a wonderful relationship, emotionally and physically.

before i could confront her, i decided to do some more investigation and gather proofs. being network engg, i put tools on my computer to track everything i could without her knowledge. i found out that she does not have any "friend" with whom she chats. rather she will only do cyber sex chats with random guys and not even add them as friend, sometimes even block them. her regular ids have nothing sexual, her interactions with male friends is just like a regular friend. so now i am thinking she has some kind of dual personality disorder. in one chat, she mentioned that she does it to enhance her sex life. here i must say that she is really awesome in bed and i think even she is satisfied with me, so its going perfect.

i am almost sure she is not having an affair with anyone. how should i confront her about this chat issue?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm, its a tough one! she doesn't want any involvement with any guy but is still chatting sexually with them. Technically, it can be argued that she's not being unfaithful to you but getting her sexual titillation from the chats.
    You can, to begin with, just initiate a conversation about online sex chats- state your position on them and basically talk about them without admitting your knowledge about her activities. She may get the hint. Or she may come out and state how she feels about it. Either way, you would have had the opportunity to have your say. thereafter, you can see if she's stopped. If not, then you may have to have a direct conversation if you would like to.

even if you think she is not involved with anyone, its better to retain the proofs you gathered in case you need it. dont confront her directly, if she thinks you dont trust her it may ruin your relationship. rather subtly mention that you used to do chats before marriage and lead the discussion to chatting in general. ask her if she did it or does it very casually. if she lies, then you can confront her directly.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    newly married 8 months back and currently living abroad with my wife. my wife is a modern city girl. recently, i found out that my wife has been using a secret id to do sex chat. i was surprised, sad and devastated as i am always keeping her happy and had a wonderful relationship, emotionally and physically.

before i could confront her, i decided to do some more investigation and gather proofs. being network engg, i put tools on my computer to track everything i could without her knowledge. i found out that she does not have any "friend" with whom she chats. rather she will only do cyber sex chats with random guys and not even add them as friend, sometimes even block them. her regular ids have nothing sexual, her interactions with male friends is just like a regular friend. so now i am thinking she has some kind of dual personality disorder. in one chat, she mentioned that she does it to enhance her sex life. here i must say that she is really awesome in bed and i think even she is satisfied with me, so its going perfect.

i am almost sure she is not having an affair with anyone. how should i confront her about this chat issue?
    you could try fulfilling her fantasies yourself since now you have an insight to that...

She is into fantasies, make an ID and chat with her then reveal that it was you, it will make her ashamed. Otherwise just ignore her idiosyncrasy. Another option is to get her a job or send her to school so that she doesnt have any spare time other than work,study, eat, sleep, shower, sex with you and pass bowel (literally).
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    She is into fantasies, make an ID and chat with her then reveal that it was you, it will make her ashamed. Otherwise just ignore her idiosyncrasy. Another option is to get her a job or send her to school so that she doesnt have any spare time other than work,study, eat, sleep, shower, sex with you and pass bowel (literally).

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Ok Mr. "I Spy"....not having an affair does not she is not cheating on you......sex chat maybe random but its still cheating.....Direct confrontation is needed here, without being too loud of course. Because a fight is about to begin, sooner or later.
    I Hope They Remember You...

New Born

Bhai, you fulfill your fantasy by watching gori mem's cleavage/legs/lingerie straps in the office and during your commute to office. How will your wife fulfill hers? Please be considerate about her feelings/fantasies too. Imagine your wife keeping a tab on your fantasies the way you have done. These are little secrets which almost everybody would have and they don't share with anyone. I hope being your wife as an individual, has that much rights to keep something with herself. If you didn't find anything now, you might not find anything fishy later too. Let her go through this phase and slowly she'll come out of it.

New Born

your wife watches ****. Big deal. Like you do not. Everyone has his/ her little secrets. She gets bored sitting at home. she enjoyed for sometime probably missing you. waiting for the night to come. I think she is just a bit of extra horny than needed. You should try to divert her energy to do some meaningful job. She has too much free time. May be sex and internet is a new concept for her. May be that's why she is curious. May be she wants to know what men want. May be she wants to know about your fantasies and how to satisfy them.
    You have nothing to worry about. Once she gives birth to children. She will no longer be a girl but a mother. It will change her completely and if it doesnt. STOP HER.