Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to experience sex without marriage?

dumbelllove

Default How to experience sex without marriage?

Hello

I am almost 29 year old male from India.

Ive tried to date women many times and I had nice relationships. But no woman wanted to share physical intimacy without hint or indication of marriage. Initially I tried faking it but then I was honest as marriage is a long term thing.

1. Do all Indian women wait till marriage to have sex?
    2. If not, then do they express sexual desires/share intimacy with men who lie to them?
    3. If yes, then should I do it too? I dont want to be ruthless/brutal... but marriage is a long term thing and in this day and age its not necessary that only with someone I wish to marry will I be allowed to have sex with.
    4. I see a lot of young couples/kids these days roaming around and losing virginity. Are they all lying or in a dream world? Did I miss the chance as women of my age or 1-2 yrs younger are all into marriage.... so they eat,sleep,wakeup marriage.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, to answer your questions:
    NO
    2. If not, then do they express sexual desires/share intimacy with men who lie to them?
    Not necessarily
    3. If yes, then should I do it too? I dont want to be ruthless/brutal... but marriage is a long term thing and in this day and age its not necessary that only with someone I wish to marry will I be allowed to have sex with.
    It's totally up to you. Keep in mind that its unethical to lie for the sake of having sex and can badly hurt the person concerned
    4. I see a lot of young couples/kids these days roaming around and losing virginity. Are they all lying or in a dream world? Did I miss the chance as women of my age or 1-2 yrs younger are all into marriage.... so they eat,sleep,wakeup marriage.
    Neither are all women into marriage as a beginning and end of their lives nor are all women your age- or any other age-against having sex with someone they desire- but that's a purely personal thing.

You are just not that type. So digest this fact and move on. You wont get any fish.
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Visit a brothel.... don't spoil life of some innocent girl by fooling her into having sex on pretext of marriage.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by dumbelllove View Post
    Yes. the actual answer is no, but the way you are progressing, for your case its a yes. so if you want sex, just get married.

answer for Q 1 is yes, so this becomes an invalid question.

Q 2 is invalid, so its answer is invalid too which makes Q 3 invalid.

no, they are in real world. but again the way you are progressing, its a dream world for you which you cannot enter into. i wouldnt say you missed the chance. if someone did not take the chance 1st time and now that person were to go back and do it, that i would call "missing the chance". in your case, if you go back and become 21 again, i dont think anything will happen with you. you will get frustrated and at the exact same age, we will see this query.

if you dont want to get married, then take the matters in your own hand....IYKWIM. this link might help you -
    http://forum.santabanta.com/forumdis...od-Celebrities
    Last edited by rv102938; 26-08-2016 at 07:25 PM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

You are clearly looking for only sex... And this is the sole reason why call girls offer service... You can get their service...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB Champion Lieutenant

you already got quite a suggestions....BUT I doubt ya will ever be courageous enough bro. I'm serious. (I'm sure that even before posting your query, ya might had got same sort of suggestions from your frnds too. If so much is your hesitation better accompany a close frnd of yours along.
    Last edited by umang123; 27-08-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Hello

Ive tried to date women many times and I had nice relationships. But no woman wanted to share physical intimacy without hint or indication of marriage. Initially I tried faking it but then I was honest as marriage is a long term thing.

No. But exceptions are there.
    May be.
    Thts ok.
    Look I may sound little harsh. U r projecting and thinking abt urself too much. u seem to be overconfident with urself. thts good. yeah ppl lesser than r can get laid not u coz u hv to understand women. they need a macho guy but not arrogant, over confident looking stupid. u shud learn to be sensitive and subtle with them. u meet n ask to get laid they will disappear. first win them, they will win ur heart. i think u might understand my point. best thing is u hv to introspect abt ur personality. u shud be sensible to know them and sex may follow. but the way u r asking is standing before a woman with placard on your neck that i need sex. it is height of stupidity.

No. But exceptions are there.
    May be.
    Thts ok.
    Look I may sound little harsh. U r projecting and thinking abt urself too much. u seem to be overconfident with urself. thts good. yeah ppl lesser than r can get laid not u coz u hv to understand women. they need a macho guy but not arrogant, over confident looking stupid. u shud learn to be sensitive and subtle with them. u meet n ask to get laid they will disappear. first win them, they will win ur heart. i think u might understand my point. best thing is u hv to introspect abt ur personality. u shud be sensible to know them and sex may follow. but the way u r asking is standing before a woman with placard on your neck that i need sex. it is height of stupidity.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

I suggest brushing your image up going out clubbing and partying. Tip, do so with a small group of friends and never in two's or alone, you'll score.
    So may it be

New Born

I want to tell you about yourself.
    1) You are not cheap enough to go to brothel
    2) You want some kind of approval to lie to a girl and take advantage of her and than do not feel bad about yourself.

You already know:
    1) There are cheap and fraud girls in india as well. They will cost you more than brothel.
    2) Innocent girl will seek long term relationship. . and if she believes you. she will let you have sex with her.

My suggestion:

1) concentrate your energy on your career and goals. You may soon get officially wedded.
    2) If you are that horny watch **** but dont fraud.

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Your mental state is between the "Good Boy" and "Bad Boy" ....and that is a very very bad state to be in. You can only be either of these things -

Good Boy (Where life is like Saif Ali Khan's movie) - Goes into a relationship because of companionship...If you get sex, Great!!...If not, no problem because you have loveeee...!!

Bad Boy (Where life is like any Pitbull/Yo Yo Honey Singh Video0 - Party all night!! Party all night!!...Dance in clubs!!...Score chicks!!...use condoms!!..Drink Drink Drink!!....One night stands!!...Never call back!!...Threesome!!...Foursome!!...Fcuk Monogamy!!

It doesn't matter what people think...but if you wanna be either of the above...you be either of the above...dont get stuck in between...Otherwise then you'll get judged and you'll probably won't get nothing.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

SB MahaGuru Colonel

you will need to produce opportunity for u

SB Champion Lieutenant

Honey are you confused as if ... you don't know what you actually want... you are looking for something that is not you and you are going after something that is not right either.... I am not sure why you want to sleep around you seem like you are from a good family so I really Don't understand why you want to get into this...

Hello

1. No, in my experience in Mumbai it is rare these days to wait till marriage.
    3. Yes, you are missing out if you do not do it.
    4. They are not lying or dreaming, it is very common these days. No, you have not missed your chance. There are plenty of single older women that are still attractive (particularly if they work) and there is nothing wrong with going for younger women.

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post

Bad Boy (Where life is like any Pitbull/Yo Yo Honey Singh Video0 - Party all night!! Party all night!!...Dance in clubs!!...Score chicks!!...use condoms!!..Drink Drink Drink!!....One night stands!!...Never call back!!...Threesome!!...Foursome!!...Fcuk Monogamy!!
    When you are young, in your 20s, you should enjoy yourself. I recommend clubs, having fun with women, threesomes, etc because you will not have a chance later on.