Thread: Hubby uncomfortable with my 'father figure'

New Born

Exclamation Hubby uncomfortable with my 'father figure'

hi,
    I am a married women happily married for 15 years with a girl.I was working in an MNC and now started my own business few years back.while i was on verge of starting my business i had no clue what to do and through a social media i met a senior fellow got in touch we had some common friends.We met afterwords and i discussed about my confusions to start my own business,in this first visit only he started looking at me as his daughter,this person is of my fathers age and has a son and a scezofrenic wife,
    i also found a caring and loving father in him and we continued this relation,later my husband suspected and doubted while i strongly opposed him saying he is my father he still don't like him but don't stop me from keeping contacts with him,We stay far away hence could not meet frequently but he is my guide and philosopher in my business and sometimes support for my personal problems too.
    recently on one business trip we were together and we shared the room,though we never had any sexual relationship we used to sleep hugging each other,kissing and taking care of each other,father says he sees 5 year old daughter in me and don't have any bad intentions about me,even i feel so but now a days i am little confused if our this behaviour was a breaking of trust my family shown on me? I look at my godfather with huge respect and don't want to loose him but definitly not ruin my family.

I am confused I so wish my husband should accept our relationship openly and we can have a good communication in three of us.my god father has introduced me to his wife and his mother too as his daughter (manasputri)

can you please help me?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen here, girl! Sleeping together, hugging and kissing is certainly not fatherly or daughterly. Its a totally different type of relationship, no matter how you may want to term it to justify yourself.
    You've already allowed yourself to come too far in this. Better stop and take stock of your life and see what you really want. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of/ take advantage of this 'father' figure. To begin with, you may want to accept that your relationship is certainly not platonic.

SB Champion Lieutenant

he is old and doesn't have capacity to satisfy you. Sexual urge cannot be denied. He is like your friend not father accept that. I doubt if kisses were lip-locking? Anyways, You both are better judge of your own characters.

If your husband doesn't like your "relationship" with this father figure, you have to cut off your contact with this person. You dont and cant see what your husband sees. So either stay away from this father figure or see your marriage ruined for nothing.
    You never know what you can become ..

father figure....bull s***

if you want to sleep with him, go ahead sleep with him. asking a query here is not going to change that. choose between you husband or your incest father. no decent father-daughter sleeps hugging each other. either you want sexual satisfaction from the tharki old man or you are a fool not to see that.

have you discussed what you did in the room with your husband? if not, then clearly you are cheating him, isnt it? what is there to help, just stop cheating your husband. and stop calling the old man a god father, he is more of a dog father.

my foot he sees a 5 yr old daughter in you, i dont even want to describe what the old man sees in you.........i wouldnt totally blame him because he is hungry for many years (sick wife) and you are offering yourself like a chicken biryani on a platter. do you expect him to not eat it?

if husbands accepts, then you can have threesome?
    Last edited by rv102938; 31-08-2016 at 07:35 PM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Are you crazy? Kissing and hugging with godfather? Totally insane.. If he was a indeed a father figure, he wouldn't have done that... I wonder how you could do all this in the pretext of godfather relationship.. As a women, I won't ever be comfortable with even sharing a room with someone of this age,no matter how friendly or close they are, even though I'm single (and of marriageable age)... You are someone's wife and still you did all this... Really pathetic... If ever your husband comes to know of anything about it, he would definitely lose his mind.. Your godfather is the kind of man your husband warned about.. Get it straight into your head.. Respect your husband's words... This doesn't feel like he is controlling you... He is doing this because he has the right to do so..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Here's the thing, Father figures are not real fathers. You may keep saying the word "respect" 100 times, but he's not your father, he'll never be. So boundaries are important. If you had some common sense, you wouldn't share a room with him. I'm not gonna judge you and I'm not even saying there is some sexual tension between you two. Its about emotional intimacy you have with him. You should keep him as a professional Godfather whenever you have biz related stuff but for personal stuff, your hubby needs to be one with whom you should have emotional intimacy with...and I'm not talking like "The Society" like you should do this and do that to hurt your "feminist" feelings, I mean ask yourself, shouldn't you be more intimate with your hubby than this guy?....

Because any guy, be it 100 years old father figure but not blood related, once you have emotional intimacy, you are 1 step away from getting full-on physical....And you won't even believe me, but believe me...you'll regret it.
    I Hope They Remember You...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Don't know if you are idiot or quite brave in sleeping with a man who is your nothing!! Beware of this man. Try to keep a distance from him. In case u want this "father" in your life, you can keep contact with him through phones or meeting publicly... Don't show your extra love for "Father Figure" by kissing or hugging him.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by honig View Post
    recently on one business trip we were together and we shared the room,though we never had any sexual relationship we used to sleep hugging each other,kissing and taking care of each other,father says he sees 5 year old daughter in me and don't have any bad intentions about me,
    I am sure you are old enough to judge character or intention of a man.
    but there is a high possibility that, this all is a hoax to get physical with you..
    as a general observation here is my input...
    you have been married for 15 years....that makes you at the very least 30+
    i don't think even any real father would be sleeping with his daughter in a way you described....
    start making sense...

on your husband's behalf, men know how men' mind work....
    so he is right to put an objection

Quote Originally Posted by prabhendu View Post
    but there is a high possibility that, this all is a hoax to get physical with you..
    i don't think even any real father would be sleeping with his daughter in a way you described....
    start making sense...

Exactly.... This father seems more interested in her figure.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by prabhendu View Post
    start making sense...

Exactly.... This father seems more interested in her figure.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

If your hubby had stayed the night in a hotel kissing and cuddling lets say a girl barely aged 18, would you gloat in acceptance? Uncles got some issues here, his libido might be low hence he hasn't taken this to the next level, besides no 'father' would want to see their married daughter in a hotel with another man. That kind of proves that he isn't a father to you nor a figure of one. Maybe he secretly wants to become your sugar daddy or has some other fetish, who knows time should tell... be smart, set some boundries
    So may it be

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

ps, in an ideal world, a world of hippy love the way nature intended for us, this is how we are supposed to be. But this is not an ideal world but a cruel one
    So may it be

New Born

your hubby very unlucky to marry such an dum b girl. Or maybe you are not dum b you are so much in over debt you couldn't refuse his physical needs as long as he was not f*****g you. you were paying him back knowing what his intentions were. Who knows what will you do when he takes next step. May be you just want our approval to dump him so that you do not feel bad about it. APPROVED.