Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will difference in our sizes be a problem?

Unregistered

Default Will difference in our sizes be a problem?

helo peoples i have question related to sex. i dont have sex education so please not make fun of my question is my request.

i am from small town and doing small job. my heit and wheit is very small. heit is only 5 feet 1 inch. i like one boy in my job and he prepose to me. he is from our caste so i think there will no problem. i also like him but i am not close to him like girlfriend. but sometimes talk to him. he will tell to his family and his family will approach my family properly. so i think in marriage there will no oppose from my family.

but this boy is very big means 6 footand also much fat than me. we will look very odd as hisband and wife. if people make fun but that is not my problem. my problem is that will there be any difficulty in sex. means because he is so big so he will have big parts. and i am so small so i have small parts. will there be too much difficulty in making baby. i am very afraid but dont know where to ask. i know many husband and wife are like that so how they manage sex.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hello!

Usually a difference in the heights and weights really does not make much of a difference. The vagina is very elastic. Remember, women produce babies through there! When a woman becomes sexually aroused, her vaginal muscles relax and "loosen" somewhat making room for the man.

There wont be any issues and you both will have a normal life and offspring and its' making.
    You never know what you can become ..

you will have initial pain during sexual intercourse irrespective of whether he is 6 foot 4 or 4 foot 6, fat or slim. once that pain is over, you will have no problems. there are mechanisms in woman's body that will ensure that it is ready for the male. just dont worry about size. if you love him, concentrate on the proposal.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Forget Sex education, first you need Education.

"because he is so big so he will have big parts"....Oh How I wish that was true.....
    I Hope They Remember You...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

No, there will be no problem in anything starting from sex to having kids... Haven't u seen quite non similar people marrying and having kids? Amitabh Bachan is double the length of Jaya bachan.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    No, there will be no problem in anything starting from sex to having kids... Haven't u seen quite non similar people marrying and having kids? Amitabh Bachan is double the length of Jaya bachan.
    length or height? first one usually refers to the manhood lol just curious if there was something you'd like to share that we dont know lol
    So may it be

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    length or height? first one usually refers to the manhood lol just curious if there was something you'd like to share that we dont know lol
    Hahaha...... u got it .... it was about "length" and height bo

..... bcz the query poster is concerned about both.

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Hahaha...... u got it .... it was about "length" and height bo

..... bcz the query poster is concerned about both.
    we will look very odd as hisband and wife. if people make fun but that is not my problem. my problem is that will there be any difficulty in sex. i know many husband and wife are like that so how they manage sex.

i dont think she is worried that jaya has to climb on the stool to hug amitabh.
    i think she is more worried about what happened to jaya when amitabh climbed on her with his tool.
    Last edited by rv102938; 02-09-2016 at 01:27 AM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    we will look very odd as hisband and wife. if people make fun but that is not my problem. my problem is that will there be any difficulty in sex. i know many husband and wife are like that so how they manage sex.

i think she is more worried about what happened to jaya when amitabh climbed on her with his tool.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

SB Legend Brigadier General

go for him girl
    u will enjoy it

First of all : Ur body height or weight has nothing to do with the size of ur genetials.
    Second: In sex, Pain is Temperory, Fun is Permanent
    Third: Fun matters on how u do it.. not with how long or short u do it.
    Just You ... Only You

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

and how did they still could produce a tool like Abhishek Bacchan...
    I Hope They Remember You...

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

New Born

You are thinking far ahead. Take some time to know him. Physically there is nothing to be worried about. I would suggest take things slow (and i do not mean sex here). It means you should first trust this guy enough to marry him and also make sure he is serious about you.