Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39

Thread: gossip of the week~ which is best &worst social media platform according to you ?

  1. #1
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default gossip of the week~ which is best &worst social media platform according to you ?

    Hi all
    Santabanta was first platform for me to interact with others and later on fb ..watsapp

    Earlier used yahoo as chat rooms..

    By far santabanta form I liked the most..beause it expanded my knowlege of world in many areas..also of human behaviour and emotions.

    What about you ..I am eager to know..

    Discuss some pro and cons too..

    Thank you bala

  2. #2
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Watsapp...it is annoying to see forwarded msg..which keep repeating cuz member doesnt read just forward msg..
    But good for information exchange..infact very useful

    Oh yes ..hours of free calling to frnds..
    Thank you bala

  3. #3
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Because of WA people don't turn up here on SBF
    Only limited people come rest whoever wants to chat go on WA...
    This was not a case with. FB or yahoo earlier....
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  4. #4
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Fb is good platform to find old frnds..good to see what is goibg on in others life.

    But unnecessarily tagging..game requests group liking request..is very bothering!!also ads..
    Thank you bala

  5. #5
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Because of WA people don't turn up here on SBF
    Only limited people come rest whoever wants to chat go on WA...
    This was not a case with. FB or yahoo earlier....
    Hmm may be ..I dont like that..
    Thank you bala

  6. #6
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Sometimes I go to twitter..if some hot topic is there in media.and .to chk top trends..
    Thank you bala

  7. #7
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Sometimes I go to twitter..if some hot topic is there in media.and .to chk top trends..
    I am on Twitter, but not tweeted in last one year
    But yes WA very much useful...as compared to yahoo or fb or twitter or Skype...
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  8. #8
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I am on Twitter, but not tweeted in last one year
    But yes WA very much useful...as compared to yahoo or fb or twitter or Skype...
    Yes forgot skype...i used it for confrence calls..
    I have made 5-6 close frnds group there which were from yahoo...all music lovers .best medium for confrence I think..
    Thank you bala

  9. #9
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I am on Twitter, but not tweeted in last one year
    But yes WA very much useful...as compared to yahoo or fb or twitter or Skype...
    I dont tweet just raead..

    Instagram is good for private pics of celebrities. ..
    Thank you bala

  10. #10
    ~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,041
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Hi all
    Santabanta was first platform for me to interact with others and later on fb ..watsapp

    Earlier used yahoo as chat rooms..

    By far santabanta form I liked the most..beause it expanded my knowlege of world in many areas..also of human behaviour and emotions.

    What about you ..I am eager to know..

    Discuss some pro and cons too..

    I think it's because the likes of me that you got addicted here.. ::::: flattering myself::::

  11. #11
    ~PrincE~ Major LuVon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    4,297
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Yahoo was the first .. followed by Hi5
    Then FB n now Twitter n WA.
    Had fun in every social network.
    All helpful n gr8 if used carefully ..
    Just You ... Only You

  12. #12
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,824
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Everything is good if limited to intraction and increasing knowledge. Everything is bad if you put human emotion in it.

  13. #13
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    I think it's because the likes of me that you got addicted here.. ::::: flattering myself::::
    May be true..

    but talk on the topic also plz...
    Thank you bala

  14. #14
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Yahoo was the first .. followed by Hi5
    Then FB n now Twitter n WA.
    Had fun in every social network.
    All helpful n gr8 if used carefully ..
    Do u use it carefully..?
    Tell me bad experience if any
    Thank you bala

  15. #15
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Everything is good if limited to intraction and increasing knowledge. Everything is bad if you put human emotion in it.
    And humans tend to put emotions in everything!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Similar Threads

  1. Social Dating: A Short Guide to Social Media Mishaps
    By bushra0712 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 08:18 PM
  2. Some of This and Some of That : Social Media
    By ~ b e l l a ~ in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 18-04-2012, 02:43 AM
  3. SuperHero's Social Media
    By imperium in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 16-08-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. Social Media Jokes
    By sens in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 23-04-2011, 11:39 AM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2011, 02:54 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •