Thread: Am I Pregnant? Or Is there a possibility???

A Disturbed Girl

Exclamation Am I Pregnant? Or Is there a possibility???

Dear All,

Firstly i would like to thank the moderators at being so helpful in almost everything.
    Now My question. Me and my bf(Supposed to be married soon) actually have some risky behavior like not proper S** but getting D********* near my lower part and all due to closeness but we didnt initiate anything as we ve decided that we will do it all after marriage only..

Now i got a delay of like 4 5 days in my periods(first it actually scared me off that i might be pregnant). and after my periods are done(my pz are mostly 5 days) its been 2 3 days that im feeling a bit of fever and having pain in my thighs and feeling tired.(Ps. I ve been travelling for around two weeks and didn`t rest either)

Now can you pls advice if there is any possibility of being pregnant becz i ve heard if anyone is pregnant they normally have period type bleeding a week before their period is due and that is browinsh etc... Cuz even though we are getting married but it would be pretty much embarrasing to have all this problem now.
    I would appreciate your best responses...

Thanks

A disturbed Girl

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by A Disturbed Girl View Post
    Dear All,

Firstly i would like to thank the moderators at being so helpful in almost everything.
    Now My question. Me and my bf(Supposed to be married soon) actually have some risky behavior like not proper S** but getting D********* near my lower part and all due to closeness but we didnt initiate anything as we ve decided that we will do it all after marriage only..

Now i got a delay of like 4 5 days in my periods(first it actually scared me off that i might be pregnant). and after my periods are done(my pz are mostly 5 days) its been 2 3 days that im feeling a bit of fever and having pain in my thighs and feeling tired.(Ps. I ve been travelling for around two weeks and didn`t rest either)

Now can you pls advice if there is any possibility of being pregnant becz i ve heard if anyone is pregnant they normally have period type bleeding a week before their period is due and that is browinsh etc... Cuz even though we are getting married but it would be pretty much embarrasing to have all this problem now.

Thanks

A disturbed Girl
    ====================
    Not sure what you meant by D******* ... but if you got the periods, there are rare chances that you are pregnant. To rest your mind, buy a pregnancy kit from the medical shop and test it at your home. This shall clear your doubts

from your query, doesnt look like you are pregnant. so relax and stop all the funny business until marriage.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

You are not pregnant.. sometimes over exertion or too much physical activity may delay periods.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

You are fine unless D****** is D******* and not something else.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Champion Lieutenant

Check with a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by A Disturbed Girl View Post
    Dear All,

Thanks

A disturbed Girl