Thread: My fiance has suffered a health issue!

Anishaaaa

Default My fiance has suffered a health issue!

Hi mam
    I am a girl and my problem is that " some one month ago my marriage is arranged by a boy the boy is quite decent and good in nature. We are talking daily he works in Delhi and I am in jaipur. some 3 days ago he get some bleeding in brain may be due to the too much work load and he is in ICU till now. Now I am in love with that boy but my family is saying that we must leave the boy and look for other boy but I don't want to do that. According to my family after operation he can't be able to live a normal life but I don't think so what should I do should I leave the boy

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Anishaaaa View Post
    Hi mam
    I am a girl and my problem is that " some one month ago my marriage is arranged by a boy the boy is quite decent and good in nature. We are talking daily he works in Delhi and I am in jaipur. some 3 days ago he get some bleeding in brain may be due to the too much work load and he is in ICU till now. Now I am in love with that boy but my family is saying that we must leave the boy and look for other boy but I don't want to do that. According to my family after operation he can't be able to live a normal life but I don't think so what should I do should I leave the boy
    ==========================

Dear Anisha,

Appreciate your gesture that you are showing commitment to this relationship in such a short time. However, do think from your parents perspective. No parents want their daughter/son to see in trouble\hardship wherein their partner has to be completely dependent on them (assuming it might happen). Probably explain your parents to wait till the boy is back from the hospital and talk to the doctors and understand the whole situation. In an arrange marriage, you would see these kind of issues a lot where if boy or girl gets into some problem, the other party backs out to avoid facing that situation. Its human nature you can't do much about it.
    The other side of the story is, after this incident that guy won't get married because almost all parents would be thinking on the same lines as yours (not blaming them). But if you think you would be able to give your 100% then go ahead. Explain and try to convince them that what if this would have happened just after the marriage what would they have done in that case.

Best of luck for your future and god bless you both!

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Anishaaaa View Post
    Hi mam
    well your thought is admirable and appreciated...
    but you have to chose for yourself...

first of all, do not jump to conclusions. both you and your family.

i understand your family's concern and if he has a serious medical condition, then you should think twice about creating an alliance that may give you grief for life. on the other hand, if this is something isolated that can be cured, and he wont have any future issues, then your parents need to re-think.

considering that you really love him, why dont you and your family do due diligence. make the intentions clear to their family, and ask them for his medical records. if they say no, then best is to end the alliance. if they provide the records, then take those and consult a doctor on your own and get medical advice.

after that, take a decision.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

It is a tough call. Tell your parents that you will marry only him or will not marry anyone else for the whole life. Also make up your mind before you act or declare a war against them. They might be right, so first check his medical records and ask doctors if he can live a normal life again.
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Your parents are right at their end. No parents want to see their daughter widow after few years of marriage. But assuming this is too early .. Ask for reports of the guy and consult some doctor. if the illness is not of serious nature and can be easily managed by medicine then I feel there is no point of rejecting that guy. Your parents need to understand that.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You have had some pretty good advice on your problem already, and there's really nothing more I can add to it. Almost everyone has said the same thing, which is the sensible thing as well. So, think it through. Your parents want the best for you and if you feel that this boy is the best, then try and work it out with your family. However, equip yourself with the complete picture of his health condition. Right now, in a fit of heroism you may fight to be by his side, but later, if you can't handle it, you will be doing him a greater disservice.
    Think it through.