Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's tense about his wife!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Default He's tense about his wife!

There was a girl who had boy friend and boy friend visiyed her house and stayed with her for few days.people rumoured about her of having sex with boy. Another boy (Vikky) went to girl just for having fun and girl asked the another boy(Vikky) that if he will marry her. Vikky refused by saying that everyone knows about girl and her boyfriend and their regular meetings in hostels (which lasted for few days). Girl told that she is virgin and is ready to prove it. Vikky said if you prove your virginity i will marry. Girl got ready for test to a lady doctor but test revealed nothing.Subsequently looking at promise of girl and repeated assurances of her virginity Vikky married the girl.Now, on first night girl bled(girl had bleeding) during intercourse (proving the virginity).....But Vikky still has tension the others do not consider her wife to be pious........

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

If Vicky has got married to this girl- now his wife- and is convinced that she spoke the truth, then he should not care about what others think. She is now his wife and he must take care of her and protect her reputation, not keep worrying about what others might be thinking.
    Vicky must adjust and try and be happy and compatible with his new wife, making her comfortable and loved.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There was a girl who had boy friend and boy friend visiyed her house and stayed with her for few days.people rumoured about her of having sex with boy. Another boy (Vikky) went to girl just for having fun and girl asked the another boy(Vikky) that if he will marry her. Vikky refused by saying that everyone knows about girl and her boyfriend and their regular meetings in hostels (which lasted for few days). Girl told that she is virgin and is ready to prove it. Vikky said if you prove your virginity i will marry. Girl got ready for test to a lady doctor but test revealed nothing.Subsequently looking at promise of girl and repeated assurances of her virginity Vikky married the girl.Now, on first night girl bled(girl had bleeding) during intercourse (proving the virginity).....But Vikky still has tension the others do not consider her wife to be pious........
    =====================
    Dear Vikky (since you asked the question on your friend's behalf, assume this I'm replying to him directly),

Do you live your life on the terms what others think about you. If society thinks you are an idiot, does that mean you are an idiot? If society thinks your wife isn't pious - that means she isn't? And in which century you are living in. If you are so concerned about what others say and you measure girl's character by 2-3 inches of flesh, you shouldn't have married her.

Remember this, this society - its never happy to see others happy. They always need something to gossip about, they feel good by seeing others suffer. For them its entertainment ...but for you its your life with your beautiful wife who has trusted you. So you too trust her and live a happy life.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

She had intercourse with you...so she is not "pious" anymore....This is according to the great logic of the 18th century ...so you have to believe it......
    I Hope They Remember You...

New Born

i am so so tense.......thinking for divorce......she was virgin......but nobody believes.....although no one (friends) has said anything to me directly...........she is falling ill with my unloving behaviour.........she was virgin at time of marriage.........
    i married thinking virginity is main thing but i think social image is also important.........i console my self by bolly wood examples but all in vain.......i want to tell my friends that she is virgin but if i speak anything it will be more a laughing point.......
    Last edited by vikkymehta; 27-09-2016 at 09:26 PM.

ben ke L viky, what was your intention of marrying the girl? to live life with her or show her virginity to the world? who the f keeps telling his friends that her wife was a virgin? there is no point advising you or discussing this topic further.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Her wife? minus minus is plus, her wife is- wife of a female, so Vikky is lesbian?
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vikkymehta View Post
    i am so so tense.......thinking for divorce......she was virgin......but nobody believes.....although no one (friends) has said anything to me directly...........she is falling ill with my unloving behaviour.........she was virgin at time of marriage.........
    i married thinking virginity is main thing but i think social image is also important.........i console my self by bolly wood examples but all in vain.......i want to tell my friends that she is virgin but if i speak anything it will be more a laughing point.......
    I think a stupid man will only tell his friends about virginity of his wife.... u need to get yourself checked first .... Your wife is perfectly fine .... You need to see a psychiatrist asap.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "pious" pissed me off..
    Dear Vikky, grow up

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well tell Vikky to believe her you jack *** and one question did you get your ****ing vriginity checked? **** grow up.

New Born

You just acted kiddish and took a big decision of your life....
    Yes image is something but it can be changed.... all you need to do is to grow up and get rid of all the friends who you think see your wife badly.... I know you can identify them.... just leave few and let one know why you left him.... just don't mention virginity but say that they were all wrong and he was most wrong.... talk in code words... wise ppl can understand....
    You just have to be strong in your mind and it will build a new image
    protect your decision and your wife... she was honest....

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Well, sadly that doubt will always remain to some degree. It's far better to move on by compartmentalising it rather than allowing it to eat him up. Build on the future, build new memories and value her for what she is today
    So may it be

New Born

Well why i married her has two strong reasons.....1. She was proven virgin to me.....2. Second best option via arrange marriage after my personal inquiry revealed some affair of that girl......

I have left my house yesterday (leaving wife and daughter behind)......
    Sometimes i think better than leaving family i should reveal truth to friends and then live happily afterwards.......Writing from Railway station ........Divorce or Revealing the secret.

SB Addict

Well why i married her has two strong reasons.....1. She was proven virgin to me.....2. Second best option via arrange marriage after my personal inquiry revealed some affair of that girl......

Sometimes i think better than leaving family i should reveal truth to friends and then live happily afterwards.......Writing from Railway station ........Divorce or Revealing the secret.
    good for you...may you find the piousness you have been looking fir
    i hope you would have let your wife and daughter know that you are going away...

New Born

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    (SARCASM - guys please understand)
    Bhai you did the right thing by leaving your wife and the daughter. Anyhow you didn't deserve her. Good for her not to live with such a moron n idiot. Being unpure/experienced she can now have fun with your pure friends about whom you are so concerned rather than your wife. Wish someone could just you...!!