Thread: I want to do something useful!

Unregistered

Default I want to do something useful!

Hi everyone..i am a wife of a husband who insulted me daily..i done everything for him still..anyways..my question is..is there anything like anything (yes i am so desperate to do something useful) for undergraduate people(i am a dropout engineering student because i realise so late that it's not my cup of tea..i take it because of my father..after that i done nothing..don't knw why)..tell me any compatative exam, job or something else..please suggest some ideas..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, there's usually a prerequisite for competitive exams. Why don't you identify your field of interest and then do a course in that? It could mean that you have to study further or it could mean that you may have to do a course. The thing is to see what you WANT to do and then see how to do it rather than just thinking or taking some exams randomly.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi everyone..i am a wife of a husband who insulted me daily..i done everything for him still..anyways..my question is..is there anything like anything (yes i am so desperate to do something useful) for undergraduate people(i am a dropout engineering student because i realise so late that it's not my cup of tea..i take it because of my father..after that i done nothing..don't knw why)..tell me any compatative exam, job or something else..please suggest some ideas..
    ========================================
    Not sure why you mentioned the first sentence about being insulted by your husband daily. Is that the reason why you want to start working and show your value to your husband and gain respect. Well if its all about respect and if your husband insults you because you are not earning then very first thing is that he has no right to insult you in any case. He was aware about your education/qualification when you married him. So tell him softly and sternly that you don't like and will not accept it anymore.

With regards to your work, there is a lot of non mainstream jobs you can look for. Such as, Painting, cooking, photography, fashion design, RJ, Choreography, makeup artist etc..

its a steep learning curve for you as its not easy to restart after a break and especially after failing in one area. you need a very strong willpower and hard work. even after that you need to have a big heart in case things dont work out. i say at this point, dont rush into anything.

just take sometime to think about what you want to do. after that try to talk to some people that are in the field that you want to go. ask them what it requires, see if you have the capacity to do that. gather information. at any time, be prepared to quit or change directions. do this for sometime without any target. once you get a feel for what is in front of you, then make a decision if you want to pursue or not. once you make a decision, then dont look back. this approach will prepare you and reduce the chances of failure. all the best.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Yes if u are within permitted age limit of appearing for govt exams u may try in it ... there are many job opening for 12th pass people. Also you can try as receptionist or mid day meal worker, anganwadi helper or asha worker where you need some political backup to get a job. Opportunities are many if u want to do something.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

You can teach small kids, open a play way school. Maybe then your husband will stop insulting you???
    You never know what you can become ..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    there are lots of things u can do , u can give gov/ competitive exams , can give bank clerical exams ,check on ibps website for fitment , then there are various government job openings coming up u can find out from google or from local news paper vendor who display this add's , there are classes available to crack this exams , further jobs u can do ,depends on what skillset u got ,makea profile on job portals like naukri.com or monster.com , any u like , u can go for admin job , then recruiter's job , then sales job , then callcenter and backoffice jobs are available 365 days as attrition is higher in this industry and undergraduates , graduates also can do this jobs , u can start ur own business also if u wish to and if u got knowledge about any business , u can take tutions at home of small kids or could start a crush , anyways there are manny options available for you , tc, Best of luck.
    Last edited by ickon2004; 05-10-2016 at 04:01 PM.