Thread: Is she manipulating me?

New Born

Default Is she manipulating me?

hi iam 20 yr old guy .. i hav a friend(female) .. we are friends from 7-9 yrs ... we study together ... and i used to text her oftenly ... now i really like her ... and i fantasize about her ... we both are single and we have a had few physical interactions... now i like that girl ... i dont know whether i really like her or its just because of sex.. also i am afraid that she might be manipulating me.. she only talks to me when she needs some kind of help or during exams .. very rarely she texts me.. also she never helps me whenever i am in difficult situation ... i dont even know if she really considers me as her friend ... whether i should move forward with it or not .. please guys help me .....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

It doesn't seem like she's manipulation you- she's not promised you anything. In fact, you are not even sure if she considers you a friend, let alone sex!
    So, moving forward or not also depends on her feelings for you, which you may want to find out about before you plan anything.

why dont you propose to her and see what she has to say. 7-9 yrs of friendship is a good base to shoot from...if you keep your feelings to yourself, you will have all sorts of assumptions.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Just ask her out man, have fun/love if it is offered, else move on.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

She is manipulating you, period. Dumboo. She must be having more than one moron like your to help her in different needs. Stay away from her and concentrate in your studies and life. It is not your job to take care of her problem, you have your problems to take care of. Study, play, spend time with friends. There are lot of nice girls who will not come to you only when they NEED you. Wait for the right girl and utilize your time. Do not waste your time on people who only comes to you when they NEED you.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedanger View Post
    hi iam 20 yr old guy .. i hav a friend(female) .. we are friends from 7-9 yrs ... we study together ... and i used to text her oftenly ... now i really like her ... and i fantasize about her ... we both are single and we have a had few physical interactions... now i like that girl ... i dont know whether i really like her or its just because of sex.. also i am afraid that she might be manipulating me.. she only talks to me when she needs some kind of help or during exams .. very rarely she texts me.. also she never helps me whenever i am in difficult situation ... i dont even know if she really considers me as her friend ... whether i should move forward with it or not .. please guys help me .....
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...portant-to-her
    Ur disillusioned. she neither promised u anything. so if she uses u it u tht u shud know. she may using ur friendship.

New Born

friendship requires work from both sides. she doesn't seem to be doing her part very well. If she were a guy you would have dumper her by now for being selfish in friendship. But you are getting sex from her. Thinking its love. Well, let me tell you its not love. If you are not sure that she even considers you as friend.. than she is taking you for granted. Yes, she is manipulating you for all her needs including sex. Dump her or not but i suggest don't get emotional for her or be prepared to get hurt. Ya, after the breakup (if occurs) she may cry or pretend she cares about you. That's also manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedanger View Post

she is just using you whenever she needs dont you understand that , this allmost most of girls do , Its YOU whose living in Fantasy world and thinking she is loving you , can have sex with you .. stop dreaming... come out of dream world , understand she is using you selfishly for her needs, better move on. & Real Friends are those who will stand in your difficult or say bad time

SB Legend Brigadier General

Go a head . . .