Thread: Serious Breach of Trust after 7 Years

New Born

Default Serious Breach of Trust after 7 Years

I am married for last 7 years and its a love marriage. Few years back my partner downloaded few chat apps & eventually got into friendship and one to one chat with few guys ( these apps do not required mobile number to be disclosed ), she told me about this and said its just a time pass and will never reveal her identity or mobile number. Few months back i noticed a contact in her mobile with same name and also saw few chats like hello,good morning etc on Whatsapp. Few days back i noticed this chat to be flirty in nature that the guy was sending her love icons, calling her jaan etc...i didnt see any msg from my wife side with love etc. Recently my mistake a picked her mobile instead of mine and noticed she had sent that guy few pics of her in new dresses and he had wrotten hot etc. When ever i am at home or near by she doent chat with him and keep on deleting all these chats frequently and just keep msg like hi & hello etc. I am sure she had not met him yet but i am more then worried about her and our relation. Indirectly i mentioned to her that i wont be able to tolerate any kind of cheating from her side but that did not stop her from chatting with that friend.. Please advice what to do as i want to save my relation...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

well you will have to act before its too late. little things like these break relationship. talk to her and ask her what if you decide to keep contact with one of your colleague. how would she feel about it. and make her understand that you dont like what is happening!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

the day you had seen her sending her pictures was the time to hit her......as she had said that there is only hi and hello....youre a man you don't have to say things indirectly....and if she still doesn't listen to you give her a tight slap to make her understand whats shes doing is not good...believe it or not talking to her won't do any good...instead someday you'll be watching a video of hers.....and then she'll be crying to forgiver her...good luck......

SB Addict

I am not sorry to tell you that your marriage is finished.

She is cheating on you by deriving vicarious pleasure indulging in such shameless exchanges with strangers. You should divorce her and prove the infidelity / cheating in a court of law. She has discovered the "****" in her true self and is on her way to transform you into a cuckold. The next thing you would end up doing is have sloppy seconds if you do not kick out this **** from your life.

No other options work. Be a man and spank her for doing this. Post a pic

It is already too late. She said it is just time pass when she installed those apps and you bought it? The very first day she installed that stuff, your marriage was over. And she had the nerve to tell you that she has those apps. What are you?
    You never know what you can become ..

you need to take screenshots and keep them with you. any other proofs, contact # etc is all good.

now, maybe she is cheating or maybe she just wants some spice as your relationship may have reached a standstill. in any case, this has potential of ruining your relationship. so better you confront her and tell her that you are not comfortable with the apps. if she is okay, well and good. dont do anything else.

but if she resists, then use the screenshots and deal with the issue head-on. tell her you dont trust her anymore. and how you feel cheated.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

You're being Cuckolded.....get a divorce....
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

You should divorce her and prove the infidelity / cheating in a court of law.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Logical_Guru View Post
    I am not sorry to tell you that your marriage is finished.

She is cheating on you by deriving vicarious pleasure indulging in such shameless exchanges with strangers. You should divorce her and prove the infidelity / cheating in a court of law. She has discovered the "****" in her true self and is on her way to transform you into a cuckold. The next thing you would end up doing is have sloppy seconds if you do not kick out this **** from your life.

No other options work. Be a man and spank her for doing this. Post a pic
    ==============================
    Dear logical guru, thanks for calling someone's wife a ****. That what a person can expect from you as an advice. . This tells about your mindset regarding women. Lets say even if she is cheating, she might have her own reasons which you don't know and so does her husband. So basically if someone commits a mistake, according to you he/she shouldn't be given a chance to justify or explain but plain and simple punishment. Change your username from logical to illogical. So is the mentality of Inspector Pathan.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

seems very bad ...............

Quote Originally Posted by raman34g View Post
    I am married for last 7 years and its a love marriage. Few years back my partner downloaded few chat apps & eventually got into friendship and one to one chat with few guys ( these apps do not required mobile number to be disclosed ), she told me about this and said its just a time pass and will never reveal her identity or mobile number. Few months back i noticed a contact in her mobile with same name and also saw few chats like hello,good morning etc on Whatsapp. Few days back i noticed this chat to be flirty in nature that the guy was sending her love icons, calling her jaan etc...i didnt see any msg from my wife side with love etc. Recently my mistake a picked her mobile instead of mine and noticed she had sent that guy few pics of her in new dresses and he had wrotten hot etc. When ever i am at home or near by she doent chat with him and keep on deleting all these chats frequently and just keep msg like hi & hello etc. I am sure she had not met him yet but i am more then worried about her and our relation. Indirectly i mentioned to her that i wont be able to tolerate any kind of cheating from her side but that did not stop her from chatting with that friend.. Please advice what to do as i want to save my relation...
    its starting of breach of trust. nowadays ppl find these things as a way of timepass. even her male counterpart is not serious. freebird type. teach her a lesson. ask one of ur frnd to download chat app and start a fake chat n let her catch u. then tell the truth n show the mirror. if she is wise she wud understand else leave her to her fate.