Thread: Urgent Advice on Cheating

Unregistered

Question Urgent Advice on Cheating

I have a gf and soon to get married.

After 10 years I came across my college friend with whom once I had open relationships and that too just for sex and nothing else.

Now she is also committed and me too committed.

She is ready to enjoy with me without intercourse.. She ready for only bj and hj.

I'm in a relationship with my gf since 5 years but her sexual drive is very low and she is depriving me of sex. She haven't yet given me bj or hj.. I just fondle her sometimes and then she is done and I remain deprived of sex since a long time. I love her though and will marry her soon.

Now my ex friend of pleasure is accessible. I tried very hard to keep away any physical intimacy with my ex. She started sexting but after 2 days i stopped that too..

I am starving hard and my libido is on high to enjoy with her as I m not getting anything from my gf .

What should I do? Should I go for one time event with my ex friend .. just foreplay and all? It has become difficult to control my libido now. Trying hard since 3 months.

We even met yesterday but I tried hard to avoid it and was successful in keeping away myself from this lust. Now I feel strong strong strong urge to have it atleast once before marriage.

Please suggest fast what should I do??

Note* Please do not advice to convince my gf to have sex or to talk to her to understand my desires as I tried it but was in vain.

Just advice on having foreplay enjoyment with my Ex-Friend. I could control myself to just foreplay as 10 years back we were not into intercourse... We used to pleasure each other only.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, your problem is bigger than just the temptation to have sex with your ex. The real issue is the differing sex drives of your future wife and yourself. How do you plan to handle that?
    See, cheating is cheating even if its just once. That's a clear enough thing. But the real resolution that you may want to deal with is how the two of you will manage after marriage and how you will come to terms with your differing desires and expectations.

Love is just a fancy word these days. BJ and HJs are also in fashion. Dump your girl friend, it is 21st century. Purchase a robot if you want it fast, looks like your hands dont work.

no girl, however insane, would say that she is only interested in bj and hj. so just wakeup from your dream and your problem will be solved. you are a sex deprived maniac imagining things.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Look, you can't control yourself. Thousands of advice can't stop you "job" this girl, this is "hard" for you. We cannot make you realize why its wrong, you would have to realize yourself. So Screw it, Just do whatever jobs you have applied for and the consequences will speak for itself. Don't forget to enjoy though.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a gf and soon to get married.

After 10 years I came across my college friend with whom once I had open relationships and that too just for sex and nothing else.

Now she is also committed and me too committed.

She is ready to enjoy with me without intercourse.. She ready for only bj and hj.

I'm in a relationship with my gf since 5 years but her sexual drive is very low and she is depriving me of sex. She haven't yet given me bj or hj.. I just fondle her sometimes and then she is done and I remain deprived of sex since a long time. I love her though and will marry her soon.

Now my ex friend of pleasure is accessible. I tried very hard to keep away any physical intimacy with my ex. She started sexting but after 2 days i stopped that too..

I am starving hard and my libido is on high to enjoy with her as I m not getting anything from my gf .

What should I do? Should I go for one time event with my ex friend .. just foreplay and all? It has become difficult to control my libido now. Trying hard since 3 months.

We even met yesterday but I tried hard to avoid it and was successful in keeping away myself from this lust. Now I feel strong strong strong urge to have it atleast once before marriage.

Please suggest fast what should I do??

Note* Please do not advice to convince my gf to have sex or to talk to her to understand my desires as I tried it but was in vain.

Just advice on having foreplay enjoyment with my Ex-Friend. I could control myself to just foreplay as 10 years back we were not into intercourse... We used to pleasure each other only.
    well if you want to live in peace, then restrict yourself...
    else no one is stopping you..

New Born

marriage is not only about sex......either find another partner or get married to your gf.....regarding your fantasy's its up to you take it or leave it......just imagine if you would have seen a clip of your gf doing such things with her ex what will you do...

New Born

I can give it in writing that once you are together and after the honeymoon phase is over sex is going to dry up. It will get even worse after child birth. Then it will be once in a few weeks/months sex just to do a favor to you. Agreed that marriage is not just abt sex, but lack of sex can sure break a marriage, unless you love just being with that person. Trust me on this, I have come across a few couples who parted ways just because of sexual incompatibility.

Sit with your current gf and tell her that you both are sexually incompatible and it dsnt make sense to continue. You donot want to cheat on her after you get married. Better part ways while its not too late. She will feel hurt and there will be the usual rona-dhona, but you have to convince her that its for the good of both of you.

As for your old flame, make sure she knows what she is getting into and get it on your phone recorder that this is going to be just for casual sex. You dont want to face rape charges later.

All the best.

Banned

i feel sorry for you sex is second if u have a gf please don't cheat to spoil her life think if you ex left u on the first place then will be worth to have a intimate reltnshipwith her if you cheat ur gf u are likely to get cheated later in life

SB MahaGuru Colonel

ohhhhhhh................

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by sankyp View Post
    I can give it in writing that once you are together and after the honeymoon phase is over sex is going to dry up. It will get even worse after child birth. All the best.
    Perfect & best answer, covers all aspects. Nothing more to add.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Look, you can't control yourself. Thousands of advice can't stop you "job" this girl, this is "hard" for you. We cannot make you realize why its wrong, you would have to realize yourself. So Screw it, Just do whatever jobs you have applied for and the consequences will speak for itself. Don't forget to enjoy though.

You need to sort out your relationship with your GF. If both of you can't have healthy sex life than your marriage life is going to be in problem. Sex is important part of marriage life and ignoring it will only cause more trouble. If your current GF has low drive then she might need medical help, if your drive is too much then also you might need medical help. In any case both of you need to talk and sort out. If it doesn't work then parting away is best solution and after that having BJ/HJ or sex with your ex is perfectly fine from your side.

Banned

Can anyone tell me who is Administrator at SANTABANTA?

Of your subject
    You need to trust your spouse and expect same vice versa.MODERN DAY people lived stressful Life you must compromise in routine life and Adjust yourself.keep posting