Thread: She can't leave her boyfriend

Unregistered

Default She can't leave her boyfriend

Really need a good suggestion friends, My story started with a girl I like in Feb 2016. She was than my colleague. I use to notice that she use to be very sad and depressed. I made an effort and approached her. Initially we started messaging and I clearly asked her that are you depressed because of your boyfriend?. She denied having a bf than but letter told me yes because he does not care about me and we had 2 years relationship but now everything is not fine. I consoled her , gave her a shoulder to cry. One day, I told her that my family has seen a girl for me and I am going to meet her (that was a lie) . This girl started fighting with me and asked me to see her immediately. I met her she indirectly told me that she has a feeling for me. I came back. On 26th feb night during our conversation over phone I told her that see I am a very sentimental guy and had a very serious break up in the past and you have a bf so please don’t enter my life without leaving him. She told me that ill take some time and will surely leave my bf and I want to be with you. We proposed each other and we got into relationship. We use to meet everyday and enjoy our private time. One day, in March her mob was switched off for sometime and she had a plan to meet me at 3:00 Pm in the noon. As per my time I went to her PG and saw she was coming with her bf on bike. I confronted her and cried so much in front of her. She told me he forced me to meet him. I went back for 2-3 days I was not taking her calls. She tried we got in touch and again told me that I will leave him don’t worry. Than came April, Her bf’s bday month. She got emotional and on his bday told me I cannot leave him so lets be friends. I cried made , created a scene and late I told her ok lets be friends. She met me again and we had some intimate time together. Now the scene is she tell me everyday that she wants to be with her bf and if you can be my friend than only stay with me. I told her, I cannot be your friend because I have a feeling for you. She meets her bf and request me not to call her when she is with him. She talks to him but has told me that I am equally important to her. I do each and every work for her like- help her in office work, bring stuff from market for her etc. all the small things that a bf does I am doing for her. Still I get to hear that I am with my bf and cannot leave him. She told this to her and my friends as well and never accepted our short relationship in front of anyone. I am in touch with her mother as well. Whenever I want to discuss anything emeotional to her she doesnot have time and sometime gets angry on me. In her case, I do all the listening and work. She blames me for dominating the relationship and creating scenes (sometimes, I have fired my temperament on her). What should I do? I really Need motivation in my life.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm...listen, the question is, are you all right with this part- relationship. You want more than she has to give and it doesn't look like things are going to change, does it?
    So, basically, you have to take the call on what you really want. Do you want to stay on in this relationship or do you want to make a break and move on? It's really upto you, isn't it?

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

A relationship involves just two people... not three..
    Find the one who understands this... your case is clearly a triangular love story
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

beta, tera to c***ya kat raha hai....in sophisticated language, all you are getting is babaji ka thullu...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

She is not fit for you or anyone. You stepped on a knife barefoot. Now step back, apply bandage on your foot and take a detour.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really need a good suggestion friends, My story started with a girl I like in Feb 2016. She was than my colleague. I use to notice that she use to be very sad and depressed. I made an effort and approached her. Initially we started messaging and I clearly asked her that are you depressed because of your boyfriend?. She denied having a bf than but letter told me yes because he does not care about me and we had 2 years relationship but now everything is not fine. I consoled her , gave her a shoulder to cry. One day, I told her that my family has seen a girl for me and I am going to meet her (that was a lie) . This girl started fighting with me and asked me to see her immediately. I met her she indirectly told me that she has a feeling for me. I came back. On 26th feb night during our conversation over phone I told her that see I am a very sentimental guy and had a very serious break up in the past and you have a bf so please don’t enter my life without leaving him. She told me that ill take some time and will surely leave my bf and I want to be with you. We proposed each other and we got into relationship. We use to meet everyday and enjoy our private time. One day, in March her mob was switched off for sometime and she had a plan to meet me at 3:00 Pm in the noon. As per my time I went to her PG and saw she was coming with her bf on bike. I confronted her and cried so much in front of her. She told me he forced me to meet him. I went back for 2-3 days I was not taking her calls. She tried we got in touch and again told me that I will leave him don’t worry. Than came April, Her bf’s bday month. She got emotional and on his bday told me I cannot leave him so lets be friends. I cried made , created a scene and late I told her ok lets be friends. She met me again and we had some intimate time together. Now the scene is she tell me everyday that she wants to be with her bf and if you can be my friend than only stay with me. I told her, I cannot be your friend because I have a feeling for you. She meets her bf and request me not to call her when she is with him. She talks to him but has told me that I am equally important to her. I do each and every work for her like- help her in office work, bring stuff from market for her etc. all the small things that a bf does I am doing for her. Still I get to hear that I am with my bf and cannot leave him. She told this to her and my friends as well and never accepted our short relationship in front of anyone. I am in touch with her mother as well. Whenever I want to discuss anything emeotional to her she doesnot have time and sometime gets angry on me. In her case, I do all the listening and work. She blames me for dominating the relationship and creating scenes (sometimes, I have fired my temperament on her). What should I do? I really Need motivation in my life.
    you will never be a priority in her life...
    once you realize this you will be better...
    leave her...you will only increase problems for yourself

Bhai, ganda wala friendzoned ho gaya hai tu. Take an exit right now, warna suffer ke safar par nikal lega. Bitter truth is that some girls are as such. Let her boyfriend do all what you are doing for her at the moment. He is treating her like shit, she won't leave him, then tu kyun apni self respect ki maa **** raha hai. Be a man, not a whining sissy.

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

This is Pyar ka Punchnama all over again...Stop being such a sensitive wuss. Relationships are very simple, if someone wants be with someone, they make sure they be with them only. Otherwise its just a game. She's never going to be satisfied with you or the other guy (And by satisfied, I dont mean sexually). This is like you have a Jio sim but its all being used up by other through hotspot. You need to wake up and break up and that means no friendship or any kind of ship. If she gets emotional like "Nai baby I love you too baby lets be friends baby", dont fall for it.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

New Born

Default Wise suggestion!!

As long as you keep talking to her, you won't get out of this trap. Find another girl or be single. This girl is not a right match for you.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

maam is right ................

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i think u hv done the most stupid thing wht most guys do tht even i did is give shoulder to to cry to a committed girl. she will juggle as pey eer need n u will be fooled. his bf is an advantageous position tht without an effort he is reaping the profit.wht i am going to say further wud hurt u now but in long run u wud be happy. trust me i had same issues. as she has made her mind for him tell her u r leaving her as it is becoming to painful for u to accept the fact n u wud not like to be stepny in anyway. initially it will hurt u but in long run u wud be happy. when u wud discuss with her never loose ur temper. loosing temper is first sign of ur defeat. be calm.stop fooling urself in context of love. she will tell she appreciates ur friendship but tht friendship wud be unbearable for u as u love her. its like an apple n u cant hv it. so decide n execute. if u separate now it wud be painful but lesser than she gets engaged with her bf. good luck n god bless u.