Dear ALL,

To summarize it.
Me and My Fiancee had sex-not proper like we can call it risky behaviour, and he had condom on all the time.
Now i had my period on 9th (was suppose to have them on 8th). The following happened.
The periods started Dark brownish on first day and in evening with little bit of blood. Second day it was normal with loads of blood and clots as normal. Third day it was Dark Brownish blood and then Normal blood and by the night it was almost over.
Fourth day i think nothing was there.
It freaked me out as i normally have periods of 4 to 5 days. Now my question here is:
1. Is it possible that i may be pregnant or this is sign of any Implantation bleeding. Its already 18th of this month and i cant feel any nausea feeling, Neither did i have any discharge during this time or anything apart from normal weather changing cold(as the ac in my room is hell high)
2. If my fiancee had condom all the time and there was no leak (as he said he checked everytime while disposing the condoms) is it still possible to get pregnant?

Pls. help me on this. I tried my best to be cautious and have protective sex but these events have led to me freaking out.

Thanks
Disturbed Girl