Thread: what's their new mantra?

New Born

Default what's their new mantra?

India is wining one after the other cricket matches. I couldn’t guess wat new diet they hav started taking or is it some new mantra which is working.
    rossy

Default The mantra is professionalism

The cricketers have been earning accolades and crores. And this instant money and fame went into their heads as displayed by Ganguly. And this made the game suffer. With Chappell at helm, the palyers know that he means business. So the results are for everyone to see. Non-performers would be made to sit out. So everyone is contributing.

Long live professionalism!

SB Guru

Default New Mantra

Coach to Players: Theek Se Khelo Nahin To Chapel Maroonga

san

Default Good one

Good one San

New Born

Wink Ur Figure

Dear i don't know wat diet indian team is taking. But pls tell me wat diet ur taking. U've simply maintained ur figure. i can find out in ur pic

New Born

Default d day u will melt.

Dont worry abt my figure, tht's the symbol of healthy wealthy people, but just think of urs d day u will melt u will be over.
    rossy

Sorry to bother the inhabitants of the animal farm. Anyway, man too is a social animal, possessing the wildest of characteristics. If all the creations of God (living ones) were to hold a get togehter, the human dfrepresentative will not be able to find a pal to raise a toast with. Human has trespassed into the interests of each and every living being. Human is the only creature that can have a mouse for breakfast, a dog for lunch and a cow for dinner (that's just assumption you people can make your own menue!!!) Human can fell thousands of trees at one go which might have taken a thousand years to grow. Human can bifurcate the flow of rivers can make Himalaya melt and the Earth warm...I think the achievments are unending. Humans can make animals as fierce as a Lion to act as ***** cat....I wondered howcome such a ugly creature was able to rule the Planet Earth. And the only answer I found was the brain???Pehaps they are right, but beliefs do change with time....But I have reservations over this watching the meticulous planning they indulge in for survival. Some would change colour to camoufledge with the background, some would paste leaves on the body to go unnoticed while sitting on a branch, some would release a spray of poison to save itself from becoming the lunch of someone else.... great great examples. ANd all that confirms that they too had the brains and may be ours is too small to understand that. If there was an option, a little change in the programming would make humans more human (I think the programmers at santabanta can do that, as they have already made Santa an aadmi through programming). And that change in my view should be to delete the characters that make religion entering the human mind..

Sorry too big

Default Thought provoking!

You are competing with Rossy's size. It's also too big. Keep it short and sweet but it really is thought-provoking unlike some which are only provoking.

New Born

Cricket gods r by chance happy wid India..................... Jst cross ur fingers
    kumud

Default Cricket Gods

Always remember, "God help those who help themselves".
    Am I right?

SB Guru

Default God helps.....

Correcting you Era......God helps those whom he wishes to help.
    san

Talking Chappel or boot........

well this seems to be the right use of right connections of chappell......which he has endorsed from australia........this is chappel fixing......he is giving boot to players with his chappels.

SB Guru

Default Rossy...

Rossy Where are you?

Roses are read/ Violets are blue
    Rossy we all miss you.

san & co