I am married for about 7 years and have a 6 year old kid. Our sex life has not been that great right from the beginning. My husband has never paid attention to my sexual needs. He is only about pleasing himself. I wanted to wait for a year before conceiving but my husband somehow coaxed me into having a kid soon otherwise people would start questioning. After the birth of our kid our sex life has been almost nil due to my work and taking care of the kid and also because my husband had some health issues. I didn't bother much about it at first as I was not much aware about sex. But recently I have started taking a lot of interest in it. I tried to please my husband in some new ways but he never appreciated it or tried to do the same for me. And nowadays he has lost interest in sex and is addicted to his work. If I try to talk to him about it he scorns me saying I'm a sex maniac. The fact that my MIL has always been living with us has also made things worse. My husband is very orthodox and has a lot of inhibitions when it comes to sex. I don't know what to do. Nowadays I masturbate a lot to satisfy my urge but I still long for the company of a man. I know having an extra marital affair will only make things worse. I cannot leave my husband as my kid is very attached to both of us. I am so depressed and frustrated and cannot concentrate on other things due to it. Sometimes I feel my husband had sex with me only because he needed a kid.