Thread: When and how to tell that I Love Her

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Born

Default When and how to tell that I Love Her

Hi,

I have a female friend in my office. She is the best. But later as the time went, I started liking her and wherever I go (example in cafeteria, my eyes starts to search her) wishing her to come and sit with me and have some talk.

Now our friendship is 1 year old but I am worried and scared to tell her that I'm in love with her and I like her too much. The reason being I am scared what if she stops talking with me OR she will not meet me again just because I think she would not expect this from me and she always think of me just as friend.

I do not want to lose her friendship or hurt her feelings either.

Please advise what would be the best situation to tell her that I like her and how to tell her without hurting her feelings?

Your advise is very much appreciated

Thanks,
    Ammar

Ask her out for a dinner, if she comes, then make the next move by saying you enjoy her company. Then the next things can follow. If you get the hint that she is not interested then back off. Most probably she is not interested in you, girls these days like real men, not those who seek help for minor and cute issues on an online forum and make a smiley face at the end.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

first ask her indirectly whether she is involved in any kind of special relationship.... is she committed or is it that she likes someone n like you doesn't have the courage to tell him these sort of things you see...there is a possibility that she might hide things from you and straight away say no there is no one and you might start thinking that now you have a chance....next thing is if she is on your fb friends list then judge from that what are the circumstances....is there a hunk to whom she is talking......

if all the ways are clear mentioned above then firstly 14 February is not far away......but do remember there might be someone else also like you who will use this day as an opportunity.....

secondly if you think 14 February will be too late then just be a man.....you only have one bullet in your pistol....be ready to face the worst or the best.....if you're rejected walk away like a man...you might lose her friendship, she might stop talking to you, you might feel uncomfortable when she will be around, in cafe you'll be looking for a corner seat not for her and so on......

and if there is a YES then Preeto Aunt and company's treat is due......good luck regards.....
    Last edited by InspectorPathan; 13-01-2017 at 09:47 PM.

New Born

simple ask her some questions what kind of guy she likes and what she really want in man and try to give her hints about u if she showed u something like she doesnt likes u then as our friends back off

Quote Originally Posted by InspectorPathan View Post
    first ask her indirectly whether she is involved in any kind of special relationship.... is she committed or is it that she likes someone n like you doesn't have the courage to tell him these sort of things you see...there is a possibility that she might hide things from you and straight away say no there is no one and you might start thinking that now you have a chance....next thing is if she is on your fb friends list then judge from that what are the circumstances....is there a hunk to whom she is talking......

if all the ways are clear mentioned above then firstly 14 February is not far away......but do remember there might be someone else also like you who will use this day as an opportunity.....

secondly if you think 14 February will be too late then just be a man.....you only have one bullet in your pistol....be ready to face the worst or the best.....if you're rejected walk away like a man...you might lose her friendship, she might stop talking to you, you might feel uncomfortable when she will be around, in cafe you'll be looking for a corner seat not for her and so on......

and if there is a YES then Preeto Aunt and company's treat is due......good luck regards.....
    Quote Originally Posted by facttop10 View Post
    simple ask her some questions what kind of guy she likes and what she really want in man and try to give her hints about u if she showed u something like she doesnt likes u then as our friends back off
    try these
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Friendship without flirting is always risky to move forward when you're in love.....The rule is if you like a girl, you have to flirt with her....but not like a creepy texty flirt but a flirt who is within boundaries but yet charming.....Since its over a year, its not that late so its time you start a little flirting. Her response would give you an idea if she is into it.....Ofcourse she'll be surprised....but there's "good surprised" or "bad surprised".....if its the later, forget about your feelings. If its the former, then you're in the zone. Then ask her out, flirt in your date then get suddenly serious!! And tell her about your feelings....If she responds positively, you're in. If not, just say "Imma Jokinggg man".
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

you should tell all your emotions take you well, do not regret it

New Born

Send this video clip to her ... if she likes... you win her heart...Go Ahead.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

very nice ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by spear_lashley View Post
    Hi,

I have a female friend in my office. She is the best. But later as the time went, I started liking her and wherever I go (example in cafeteria, my eyes starts to search her) wishing her to come and sit with me and have some talk.

Now our friendship is 1 year old but I am worried and scared to tell her that I'm in love with her and I like her too much. The reason being I am scared what if she stops talking with me OR she will not meet me again just because I think she would not expect this from me and she always think of me just as friend.

I do not want to lose her friendship or hurt her feelings either.

Please advise what would be the best situation to tell her that I like her and how to tell her without hurting her feelings?

Your advise is very much appreciated

Thanks,
    Ammar

Its good that you have been friends with her for a year .....Just take it slow and gradual and express how you feel but don't force her to accept it and go by her actions which will indicate and show if she is interested in you or not.

Also, as a friend itself see if she genuinely cares for you .... or is it just taking advantage of your feelings.....If it's the latter then you need to be cautious because nothing is more important than your self-respect.
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Ammar, you have to be bold and learn to face rejection. Now you're already rejected since you haven't shared your feelings with her.
    Just make a mention to her in a casual manner. If you find her receptive, invite her to a quiet dinner and propose her.