Thread: Delayed Ejaculation Problem

Unregistered

Default Delayed Ejaculation Problem

Hi,
    I am 29 year old male. I got married 5 months ago, since then I have a very unsatisfactory sort of sex life. I usually ejaculate after 45 mins to 1 hour of sex, although my wife is done after 15 mins or at max 20 mins & this I am talking about proper intercourse not foreplay. I used to masturbate alot previously but now its a frustrating type of life. Are there some medicines for early ejaculation.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Well, there are many potential causes of DE, including psychological concerns, chronic health conditions, and reactions to medications. Regardless of the cause, treatments are available.

Don’t be embarrassed or afraid to speak up. The condition is very common. By asking for help, you can get the psychological and physical support needed to address the issue and enjoy a more fulfilling sex life.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Visit a sexologist... Your problem can be easily cured.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

New Born

consulting the doctor will help you....good luck

if it was little mismatch, its understandable. but 1 hour of intercourse is too much. eventually, you will start getting tired. better you see a sexologist.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

You dont have enough sensitivity in your member, only doctors can help to some extent but dont expect a miracle. Experiment and find a position that makes you come early or else both of you need to gain enough stamina so that you dont get tired (pelvic tiredness) and neither does she get sore. Join a gym. Better tie some weight around your hips etc. while making out so that you get some resistance training automatically while humping.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB MahaGuru Colonel

see a doctor soon

SB Champion Lieutenant

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your stamina...only cure is marry 2-3 beautiful ladies more...aap bhi khush..aur aapki gharwalian bhi khush.

SB Champion Lieutenant

1 hour....!!! ..bhai sahab salute to your stamina...only cure is marry 2-3 beautiful ladies more...aap bhi khush..aur aapki gharwalian bhi khush.

New Born

I can understand.... it can be irritating.... according to my experience its all in your mind.... your mind is finding the same feeling to ejaculate as you have while masturbating but it will get used to this feeling with time.... until then let your wife enjoy 2 to 3 orgasms in a row :P I suggest you should avoid masturbation at all costs secondly try different positions and find out which position gives best friction.... you can also try closing your eyes and imagining whatever scenario is your fantasy so that you can give away other thoughts lingering in your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,
    I am 29 year old male. I got married 5 months ago, since then I have a very unsatisfactory sort of sex life. I usually ejaculate after 45 mins to 1 hour of sex, although my wife is done after 15 mins or at max 20 mins & this I am talking about proper intercourse not foreplay. I used to masturbate alot previously but now its a frustrating type of life. Are there some medicines for early ejaculation.
    ppl want delayed ejaculation herewith u want early. joking. visit a good urologist. take some time to relax urself.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Take some time for the forplay and that will turn you on...