Thread: I confessed my crush

Unregistered

Default I confessed my crush

Hello Preeto,
    Yesterday was the last day of my high school and I confessed my crush to the guy I crushed on. And no, I don't want a relationship, I want to stay focused on my studies.My exact words were "Look, I know we don't talk much but I like you and I don't expect anything from you. Bye" I didn't give him a chance to speak. And I know his answer will be no, he has received many proposals this year. But the problem is even after my confession I cannot get him out of my mind! It's frustrating and distracting. I feel like going to the himalayas and meditating till I get him out of my mind. Help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, if you crush on someone, its not like you tell them and you're rid of it (as you've discovered for yourself). It's going to have to run its course. In any case, you'll soon be busy with life after high school and have many more things to think about, so just ride it through, will you? Its only a matter of time after which you'll be dealing with a whole lot of new challenges. Of course, you would be hoping he reverts, and well, if he does, then you can see where it goes, but if he doesn't, then just let it run its course.

You actually need to go to the Himalayas and meditate. Only then you can get Moksha an get the lust our of your head. This age and hormones need to be tamed.
    You never know what you can become ..

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

He probably thought you did a dare....like someone told you to tell him that.....great job...
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

this is the age where hormones will act up, there is nothing you can do about it. you will need to learn to focus on important things even with this distraction. everyone goes through this, so you are not the first. all the best.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Preeto,
    Yesterday was the last day of my high school and I confessed my crush to the guy I crushed on. And no, I don't want a relationship, I want to stay focused on my studies.My exact words were "Look, I know we don't talk much but I like you and I don't expect anything from you. Bye" I didn't give him a chance to speak. And I know his answer will be no, he has received many proposals this year. But the problem is even after my confession I cannot get him out of my mind! It's frustrating and distracting. I feel like going to the himalayas and meditating till I get him out of my mind. Help.
    =================

Hope you have read about newton's third law. Every action has its opposite reaction. Same is happening with you. The more you try to get him out of your mind, the more it will come and haunt you back. You are thinking about how to get him out of your mind but in reality you are thinking more about him in this process.

Its human nature, whatever we can't get easily we fight/strive more for it.

So as the wise advise, you go and talk to him again, meet him if possible and try to get his point of view about you. If he likes you, that need, that desire of being near to him or getting him will extinguish slowly. The more you fight to avoid it, the more it will trouble you.

Stay blessed and Stay safe!!

SB MahaGuru Colonel

ooohhhhoooooooo .......

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven80 View Post
    =================

Hope you have read about newton's third law. Every action has its opposite reaction. Same is happening with you. The more you try to get him out of your mind, the more it will come and haunt you back. You are thinking about how to get him out of your mind but in reality you are thinking more about him in this process.

Its human nature, whatever we can't get easily we fight/strive more for it.

So as the wise advise, you go and talk to him again, meet him if possible and try to get his point of view about you. If he likes you, that need, that desire of being near to him or getting him will extinguish slowly. The more you fight to avoid it, the more it will trouble you.

Stay blessed and Stay safe!!
    well said ... sir

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Preeto,
    You know deep down i respect gals like u who like and confess without any expectation. what u did is utterly brave but it is more courageous to forget ur first love. chill i find onething is positive is ur focused on ur studies. stay with tht. take some time off. you would find him attractive like the forbidden apple of adam. control ur desire, give him time to react n if feels so he will surely comeback. think it as sweet heartache n move on dear. u hv lot to achieve. best of luck for ur future and God bless u.