Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamari adhuri/poori kahani

Quote Originally Posted by Sush02 View Post
    Thanks for being so thoughtful and considerate Dear friends.. but I will conclude my story by evening.. Cheers!!!

okay su good night
    I can hope today the episode views bye take care
    Change Your Think

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Thanks for being so thoughtful and considerate Dear friends.. but I will conclude my story by evening.. Cheers!!!
    And I want to see you here after concluding your story.... cheers.....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    And I want to see you here after concluding your story.... cheers.....
    Change Your Think

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel Sush02's Avatar

The next day all the girls left for work.. I was all alone in the hostel waiting for his call.. and he called..

He was calling from Railway Station. He just said - I am leaving right now, U go to US.. What?? Come again.. U go to US.. finish ur Masters.. I will wait for u.. but What did ur parents say?? Apparently his Mom had a problem with my caste.. Seriously.. R u kidding me..

(I am a baniya and he is a Brahmin)

and what did ur Dad say?? Dad said U first get a good job and then think of getting married.. U dont earn anything.. Where would u both live and what will u eat??

Hahahahaha.. All these yrs of relationship... a qualified, pretty girl..He himself was so qualified that he could take up a good job anytime.. and everything was coming down to caste... unbelievable.. insane..

He put down the phone.. for the first time.. He would always let me cut the phone.. even when he was running out of money or talktime.. He kept saying jaldi phone rakhiye mera balance khatam ho raha hai.. and I wud tease him.. aaj aap ph rakh dijiye.. but he never did and that day he didnt wait.. I was shocked.. humiliated..ashamed..

Where were the stars who had been favoring us all these yrs.. What about our destiny.. Our stars had been playing with us.. our destiny was having a good laugh.. What do I do now?? My friends would start coming back in a few hours.. I had to get out of there.. The world knew about us.. I had to get out of the world now..How would I face everyone?? I was so so ashamed so disappointed in myself.. What was I thinking.. Oh God where could I go??
    I couldnt stay in the hostel..didnt have a ticket.. packed my bags and went to my cousin's house to spend the night.. Next day I wrote a mail to my Manager and came back to Mzr..

After 2 days his brother called up. He said his bhaiya was in the hospital and offered to take me to see him. He suffered a minor heart attack but was doing fine.. He was not talking to anyone didnt wish to see anyone.. I just said I couldnt come as I was out of town..

We didnt talk or meet after that..I kept hearing about him as we had common friends.. Heard that he was going through some counselling.. and then after 2 years heard that he got a good job.. I never went on social sites to avoid the old friends.. and gradually they all got busy in their lives, jobs..

I came to the US after a few months from that day ..and "WE" lived happily ever after.. not together..

(The story which I started ends right here.. A lot of stuff happened after that but they are not relevant..)
    The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

The next day all the girls left for work.. I was all alone in the hostel waiting for his call.. and he called..

He was calling from Railway Station. He just said - I am leaving right now, U go to US.. What?? Come again.. U go to US.. finish ur Masters.. I will wait for u.. but What did ur parents say?? Apparently his Mom had a problem with my caste.. Seriously.. R u kidding me..

and what did ur Dad say?? Dad said U first get a good job and then think of getting married.. U dont earn anything.. Where would u both live and what will u eat??

Hahahahaha.. All these yrs of relationship... a qualified, pretty girl..He himself was so qualified that he could take up a good job anytime.. and everything was coming down to caste... unbelievable.. insane..

He put down the phone.. for the first time.. He would always let me cut the phone.. even when he was running out of money or talktime.. He kept saying jaldi phone rakhiye mera balance khatam ho raha hai.. and I wud tease him.. aaj aap ph rakh dijiye.. but he never did and that day he didnt wait.. I was shocked.. humiliated..ashamed..

Where were the stars who had been favoring us all these yrs.. What about our destiny.. Our stars had been playing with us.. our destiny was having a good laugh.. What do I do now?? My friends would start coming back in a few hours.. I had to get out of there.. The world knew about us.. I had to get out of the world now..How would I face everyone?? I was so so ashamed so disappointed in myself.. What was I thinking.. Oh God where could I go??
    I couldnt stay in the hostel..didnt have a ticket.. packed my bags and went to my cousin's house to spend the night.. Next day I wrote a mail to my Manager and came back to Mzr..

After 2 days his brother called up. He said his bhaiya was in the hospital and offered to take me to see him. He suffered a minor heart attack but was doing fine.. He was not talking to anyone didnt wish to see anyone.. I just said I couldnt come as I was out of town..

We didnt talk or meet after that..I kept hearing about him as we had common friends.. Heard that he was going through some counselling.. and then after 2 years heard that he got a good job.. I never went on social sites to avoid the old friends.. and gradually they all got busy in their lives, jobs..

I came to the US after a few months from that day ..and "WE" lived happily ever after.. not together..

(The story which I started ends right here.. A lot of stuff happened after that but they are not relevant..)
    Parents always have some problem or the other......but the guy could have tried....
    I Hope They Remember You...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

It takes immense courage to pen down something like this... No matter how many years have passed... Remembering them will definitely break us apart and this is the reason why nobody is sharing their story here... You are so strong... God bless you..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Can feel ur emotions .. like its said: everything happens for the best .. glad that u stood strong after all these .. u r a brave girl sush to pour out all this here.. hats off
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    It takes immense courage to pen down something like this... No matter how many years have passed... Remembering them will definitely break us apart and this is the reason why nobody is sharing their story here... You are so strong... God bless you..
    tumhari kahani sunne hai ab humey
    Just You ... Only You

They say, in such cases, boys need diversion while girls need to speak it out and am glad you have penned it down.

Moved on.....no emotional baggage attached....good luck.....:-))
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Totally agree with Aries here....it needs courage and most people wont dare.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

.GN
    Change Your Think

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]हर घडी बदल रही है रूप जिंदगी[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]छाँव है कभी, कभी है धूप जिंदगी[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]हर पल यहा जी भर जियो, जो है समा, कल हो ना हो

Live the life to the fullest ..whatever you (all)want to do must do ..
    pata nahi yaar kab kya physical aur mental freedom ko restrict ker de ..
    Apki apni Khushi Kis main hai ye hum khud hi Jante Aur uske liye effort Khud hi kerna Hota hai nobody really care even the closest one
    your experience must have philosophically enlightened you for sure to the next level that too positively..pain is passerby just came to make you more mature and intelligent
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]

[/COLOR]
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]हर घडी बदल रही है रूप जिंदगी[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]छाँव है कभी, कभी है धूप जिंदगी[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]हर पल यहा जी भर जियो, जो है समा, कल हो ना हो

Live the life to the fullest ..whatever you (all)want to do must do ..
    pata nahi yaar kab kya physical aur mental freedom ko restrict ker de ..
    Apki apni Khushi Kis main hai ye hum khud hi Jante Aur uske liye effort Khud hi kerna Hota hai nobody really care even the closest one
    your experience must have philosophically enlightened you for sure to the next level that too positively..pain is passerby just came to make you more mature and intelligent
    [/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]

[/COLOR]
    अपनी तो जैसे-तैसे, थोड़ी ऐसे या वैसे
    कट जाएगी
    आपका क्या होगा जनाब-ए-आली
    Change Your Think

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Love u behna.... proud of you...
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

Love u Sushie.... proud of you...
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.