Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Hamari adhuri/poori kahani :) :(

We studied in same school bt never talked though noticed each other as she was 2 batch junior to me. I was nt much into believer in "luv" thing though I had recieved some proposals during my school n colz days. Then SLC happened n I left the school & joined +2. We sometimes crossed our ways (her school time started when my colz time ended) & dont exactly remember how bt we started exchanging smiles (jst symbol of Hi) as we crossed our ways & then was when I knew I had fallenfor her unknowingly.
    Slowly smiles changed to Hi, then to little conversations. It was Swasthani Pooja in one of my close friend house & I was there to help in preparation of the celebration. There I noticed her and surprised; I never knew her house was close to my fren's house; most probably coz when I visited their house which I used to do frequently, she might have gone to school. Swasthani Pooja was always one of the best thing for us (means I n my frens) as we get to gather n have fun the whole night Jaagraam (staying awake whole night) dancing, singing, telling jokes n teasing girls. & obviously I was even happier when I knew she'd be there too. Not a chance to miss I said to myself. Btw No one knew abt the feeling I had for her so it was tension free to talk to her as part of teasing. At one time; singing was going on, she said: aba lawan dai ko paalo (now its lawan's turn n dai means Bhaiya in nepali). I left no chance of teasing; objected openly abt her calling me bhaiya a little flirtingly.
    Then was the flirt started n everyone there joined in teasing her. She blushed n turned red; teasing even got bigger when my fren mom n sisters joined n teased her as "buhari" (meaning daughter/littlesisterInLaw). Though topic tried to changed several times; bt me n her were the center of talking the whole night which we shall never forget.
    After that day it was easy for me to talk n tease her n she resoonded sportingly. Sometimes angrily, sometimes blushing, sometimes some other cute ways which I always luved. I was partially convinced of her feeling towards me was exactly the one I wanted.
    TBC....
    Just You ... Only You

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    We studied in same school bt never talked though noticed each other as she was 2 batch junior to me. I was nt much into believer in "luv" thing though I had recieved some proposals during my school n colz days. Then SLC happened n I left the school & joined +2. We sometimes crossed our ways (her school time started when my colz time ended) & dont exactly remember how bt we started exchanging smiles (jst symbol of Hi) as we crossed our ways & then was when I knew I had fallenfor her unknowingly.
    Slowly smiles changed to Hi, then to little conversations. It was Swasthani Pooja in one of my close friend house & I was there to help in preparation of the celebration. There I noticed her and surprised; I never knew her house was close to my fren's house; most probably coz when I visited their house which I used to do frequently, she might have gone to school. Swasthani Pooja was always one of the best thing for us (means I n my frens) as we get to gather n have fun the whole night Jaagraam (staying awake whole night) dancing, singing, telling jokes n teasing girls. & obviously I was even happier when I knew she'd be there too. Not a chance to miss I said to myself. Btw No one knew abt the feeling I had for her so it was tension free to talk to her as part of teasing. At one time; singing was going on, she said: aba lawan dai ko paalo (now its lawan's turn n dai means Bhaiya in nepali). I left no chance of teasing; objected openly abt her calling me bhaiya a little flirtingly.
    Then was the flirt started n everyone there joined in teasing her. She blushed n turned red; teasing even got bigger when my fren mom n sisters joined n teased her as "buhari" (meaning daughter/littlesisterInLaw). Though topic tried to changed several times; bt me n her were the center of talking the whole night which we shall never forget.
    After that day it was easy for me to talk n tease her n she resoonded sportingly. Sometimes angrily, sometimes blushing, sometimes some other cute ways which I always luved. I was partially convinced of her feeling towards me was exactly the one I wanted.
    TBC....
    finally you have started writing down your story
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    finally you have started writing down your story
    Actually When Sush penned down her story, I was in all praise for her. The hesitation of "Should I" or "why should i" was gone after her brave attempt.
    Then Bala followed .. n I thought Why Wouldnt I when u all were asking..
    HENCE...
    Just You ... Only You

SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

TBC....
    Superb .... Go on
    Stop checking for a person who doesn't check for you. Stop investing your heart into someone who mistreats you. You're better than that

To Be Continued:
    It was then Nepal Telecom started distributing mobile sim in our area n we exchanged our numbers (by that time we used to meet though nt scheduled way; have talks n were closer than before).
    All that needed was a formal proposal which neither of us dared to do n which we never did.(we still fight upon who said ILoveYou first) Bt we knew ourfeelings; n when frens started suspecting us as luv birds things got even more easy. From frens it came to mine n my fren's (swasthani pooja wala) family (they already started calling her "buhari" by then; though as a tease) n nt that we got offended by it. #IYKWIM 😆
    Our relations even got growing when I started working in another city; though nt very far away from our place. Phone conversations kept us busy whenever we had chance n every weekend on my leave day we used to meet over a coffee in a cafe of our place. No dramas; no twist n turns apart from some small fights n quarrels. All went steadily jst as if "puri qayanaat hame milaane ki koshish mei hai".
    Then I got to go to Bahrain bt never ever did our relationship got affected by long distance. Me missing her n her missing me made us even closer. As both of our family ( except her dad; may be) was well aware n positive we had no worries what will happen if parents objected. It was then when I told her n my family abt my decision to leave Bahrain; n without even letting me know, my sister went to her house to actually talk abt our marriage. There were no objections there as well; which she shared the story with me later that night on chat. After stealing the green signal from her family; my sister convinced my parents to go ask for her hand formally n everything got eventually settled.
    Then... Rest is the Story u already know.
    It was destined to happen; I never ever felt anything similar towards other girls (I have had other chances if I had wanted) even knowing their feeling towards me (there were some of those) bt was straight away caught her by attention even when she wasnt trying n her simple n sweet nature glued me to her forever.
    Just You ... Only You

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

To Be Continued:
    It was then Nepal Telecom started distributing mobile sim in our area n we exchanged our numbers (by that time we used to meet though nt scheduled way; have talks n were closer than before).
    All that needed was a formal proposal which neither of us dared to do n which we never did.(we still fight upon who said ILoveYou first) Bt we knew ourfeelings; n when frens started suspecting us as luv birds things got even more easy. From frens it came to mine n my fren's (swasthani pooja wala) family (they already started calling her "buhari" by then; though as a tease) n nt that we got offended by it. #IYKWIM 😆
    Our relations even got growing when I started working in another city; though nt very far away from our place. Phone conversations kept us busy whenever we had chance n every weekend on my leave day we used to meet over a coffee in a cafe of our place. No dramas; no twist n turns apart from some small fights n quarrels. All went steadily jst as if "puri qayanaat hame milaane ki koshish mei hai".
    Then I got to go to Bahrain bt never ever did our relationship got affected by long distance. Me missing her n her missing me made us even closer. As both of our family ( except her dad; may be) was well aware n positive we had no worries what will happen if parents objected. It was then when I told her n my family abt my decision to leave Bahrain; n without even letting me know, my sister went to her house to actually talk abt our marriage. There were no objections there as well; which she shared the story with me later that night on chat. After stealing the green signal from her family; my sister convinced my parents to go ask for her hand formally n everything got eventually settled.
    It was destined to happen; I never ever felt anything similar towards other girls (I have had other chances if I had wanted) even knowing their feeling towards me (there were some of those) bt was straight away caught her by attention even when she wasnt trying n her simple n sweet nature glued me to her forever.
    I love your sister
    May your love grow deeper and stronger..
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel Sush02's Avatar

To Be Continued:
    All that needed was a formal proposal which neither of us dared to do n which we never did.(we still fight upon who said ILoveYou first) Bt we knew ourfeelings; n when frens started suspecting us as luv birds things got even more easy. From frens it came to mine n my fren's (swasthani pooja wala) family (they already started calling her "buhari" by then; though as a tease) n nt that we got offended by it. #IYKWIM 

God bless the both of you... Love and Hugs
    The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

SB Addict

To Be Continued:
    All that needed was a formal proposal which neither of us dared to do n which we never did.(we still fight upon who said ILoveYou first) Bt we knew ourfeelings; n when frens started suspecting us as luv birds things got even more easy. From frens it came to mine n my fren's (swasthani pooja wala) family (they already started calling her "buhari" by then; though as a tease) n nt that we got offended by it. #IYKWIM 
    atleast bad things don't happpen to every body..
    congrats

Nice one Luvon.......:-))
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Bala......wht happnd to ur story ???
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

TBC....
    i thought this is Bala 's post
    Same style ..didn't chk who posted

anyway great end and luvon you are very lucky rarely love convert into marriage so smoothly ..you both are blessed touchwood!
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    I love your sister
    May your love grow deeper and stronger..
    Yup; I do have the best sister in the world .. Lucky Me

Quote Originally Posted by Sush02 View Post
    God bless the both of you... Love and Hugs
    Thanx Sushie Dear ..

Quote Originally Posted by prabhendu View Post
    atleast bad things don't happpen to every body..
    congrats
    Thanx Prabhendu

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Nice one Luvon.......:-))
    Thanx Grace bhai
    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    i thought this is Bala 's post
    Same style ..didn't chk who posted

anyway great end and luvon you are very lucky rarely love convert into marriage so smoothly ..you both are blessed touchwood!
    Thank u Basanti .. yea; was lucky as I have seen many breakups (due to many reasons) n even suicide cases in luv.. Thankfully, didnt have to go through all those..
    Just You ... Only You

Common Bala, Finish ur story ...

Grace bhai, Archie, Neha, Riky, DC, Aadi, Jon, Rohan (n not Aries) share urs too .. no need to hesitate.. feel free yaar
    Just You ... Only You

Rainbow chaser Major General

Common Bala, Finish ur story ...

Grace bhai, Archie, Neha, Riky, DC, Aadi, Jon, Rohan (n not Aries) share urs too .. no need to hesitate.. feel free yaar
    Meri kaun si story

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Meri kaun si story
    common Riky .. dont act like u never fell to someone ..

luv story, one sided, two sided .. or even u can write how ur marriage got fixed..

any story bhai .. any story it can be ..
    Just You ... Only You