Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamari adhuri/poori kahani

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Is everybody gonna mess around or someone's gonna share a real story....seriously...
    I Hope They Remember You...

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel Sush02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Is everybody gonna mess around or someone's gonna share a real story....seriously...
    I will share as soon as I get some time.. 11 yrs long story.. Why dont you start in the meanwhile

The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Sush02 View Post
    I will share as soon as I get some time.. 11 yrs long story.. Why dont you start in the meanwhile
    all of friend waiting hear your sweet story
    #sweetSUSH
    Change Your Think

My story started in 8th grade. Had just come to Muzaffarpur, Bihar, due to my father's transfer. I was born and brought up in Ranchi and then moved to Jhumri Telaiya, which is a small place but full of Marwari and Punjabi businessmen. Muzaffarpur for me was like a cultural shock.. hated people's country accent, girls with oily hair, lafange boys.. Of course it's not the same now.. I love Muzaffarpur now..

For the first 6 months of my school, I didnt talk to anyone, didnt make a single friend.. After 6 months, a new boy came to our class. He was from Bokaro and since his father was a banker too, he had ended up in Mzr due to transfer. He was quiet first and then started opening up gradually.. He was a very bright student and had an amazing sense of humor.. I tend to get attracted to people with good humor sense.. We started talking and because both of us were good students, we became friends. He was good at Maths and I was good at taking notes.. So we started studying together.. appeared for our Board exams together.. Both of us fetched good marks.. our parents didnt want us to continue our studies in Mzr so we were sent to different cities for +2..
    That time we didnt have mobile phones or facebook but we found ways to talk to each other.. We used to meet during our vacations.. Exchanging books and notes were our alibi.. but one day, when I went to his home to exchange books (which was of course an excuse), he was not at home. His Mom said - Why do u guys have to exchange books all the time.. And I left.. never ever went back..

I never till date told him about the incident. He kept coming to my place.. But of course we didnt meet very often.. We came back to Mzr after our exams.. And then he proposed to me.. I never expected any proposal from him.. for me it was just him and I had already in my mind accepted him.. I didnt have any friend or anyone in my life but him..

Mzr at that time was not a place for couples,, we met at his friend's shop.. Just talked.. I always had so many things to talk about.. He just kept quiet and would listen to my bakwaas.. I could talk with or without a topic but he never got bored..

Our results came and we were sent to diff cities again.. I started preparing for Engineering and he started preparing for CAT

To be continued.......
    Last edited by Sush02; 17-01-2017 at 12:48 AM.

My story started in 8th grade. Had just come to Muzaffarpur, Bihar, due to my father's transfer. I was born and brought up in Ranchi and then moved to Jhumri Telaiya, which is a small place but full of Marwari and Punjabi businessmen. Muzaffarpur for me was like a cultural shock.. hated people's country accent, girls with oily hair, lafange boys.. Of course it's not the same now.. I love Muzaffarpur now..

For the first 6 months of my school, I didnt talk to anyone, didnt make a single friend.. After 6 months, a new boy came to our class. He was from Bokaro and since his father was a banker too, he had ended up in Mzr due to transfer. He was quiet first and then started opening up gradually.. He was a very bright student and had an amazing sense of humor.. I tend to get attracted to people with good humor sense.. We started talking and because both of us were good students, we became friends. He was good at Maths and I was good at taking notes.. So we started studying together.. appeared for our Board exams together.. Both of us fetched good marks.. our parents didnt want us to continue our studies in Mzr so we were sent to different cities for +2..
    That time we didnt have mobile phones or facebook but we found ways to talk to each other.. We used to meet during our vacations.. Exchanging books and notes were our alibi.. but one day, when I went to his home to exchange books (which was of course an excuse), he was not at home. His Mom said - Why do u guys have to exchange books all the time.. And I left.. never ever went back..

I never till date told him about the incident. He kept coming to my place.. But of course we didnt meet very often.. We came back to Mzr after our exams.. And then he proposed to me.. I never expected any proposal from him.. for me it was just him and I had already in my mind accepted him.. I didnt have any friend or anyone in my life but him..

Mzr at that time was not a place for couples,, we met at his friend's shop.. Just talked.. I always had so many things to talk about.. He just kept quiet and would listen to my bakwaas.. I could talk with or without a topic but he never got bored..

Our results came and we were sent to diff cities again.. I started preparing for Engineering and he started preparing for CAT

To be continued.......
    waiting for nxt episode ..........
    Just You ... Only You

SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

To be continued.......
    wow... same kinda happened to me too... will share... waiting for continuation ...
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

To be continued.......
    waiting for next part .......
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

To be continued.......

waiting hear part to
    Change Your Think

To be continued.......

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

To be continued.......
    waiting.... .
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Buffering...........
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Buffering...........
    Change Your Think

My Manager is here from India for this whole week. Did not get time at all. Will definitely try to update tomorrow.
    The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

SB MahaGuru Colonel rahulkashyap's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Well said bhai . . . . . . . .
    No regrets. . . . .
    thanks DC

Quote Originally Posted by me-jon View Post
    सत्य वचन बडे भाइ
    yup job....
    ऐ मेरे दिल मुबारक हो, यही तो प्यार है....

My Manager is here from India for this whole week. Did not get time at all. Will definitely try to update tomorrow.
    I hate your Manager....