Thread: Wife sends and receives non-veg jokes

Angry-Young-Man

Angry Wife sends and receives non-veg jokes

Dear all you are doing a wonderful job helping others with your suggestions and this time please guide me. My wife and I got married 5 months ago. It was an arranged marriage. She and I both are software professionals. I'm 28 , she is 25. She is from a well known metro city and I come from a small city in Goa. Since we are newly married we have not been physical with each other , I'm still trying to understand her and adjust with her. She is very good at heart and seems to be matured person.

But there is one issue with her which am finding hard to digest. Other than the one issue I'm going to discuss from next line onwards , she is the best thing to happen to me. The thing is she receives and sometimes sends Adult sms jokes from her male friends as well as female. No , not from her office colleagues but from her college classmates who are still in contact with her. They know that we are married and these male friends still send them , sometimes as late as 8pm. She was taking bath when her phone rang and that's how I came to know about it.

My wife is an alpha woman you can say. She is dynamic , bindaas type of girl and her nature does carry a bit of aggressiveness. She is like lion out there and while she has qualities which are good , I think I'm scared of her. She has all the confident to do things and her dominating nature makes me submissive to her judgements. When I come from office I would be all tired but she would be up for new tasks and I think I see her tired only once or twice in a month that too when she returns from office. I told her I don't like her sending jokes to her male friends but she doesn't listen. She brushed off the topic by saying am thinking too much and making a big deal out of it. I checked her phone inside out just to see if there is something cooking between her and her male friends but it doesn't seem so.

Her fb chat between these friends is also clean. Now I'm feeling guilty that I checked her phone and fb also. She doesn't know that I had a doubt on her and I checked her stuff. They also have a group on whatsapp where they drop all these adult jokes and my wife reads them. Some of those jokes are so dirty that I felt ashamed of myself after reading those. She acts normal all the time. So I don't think there is any spooky stuff going on. My wife is fair and beautiful and may be it is the reason that they are still in contact with her or may be not. Can't say anything.

I don't know what to do. I never had a gf prior to marriage so I have no idea how metro city or cosmopolitan girls are. I never had a good relationship with the female friends I had before marriage. They were all bully types and so for the same reason I didn't keep our friendship for long. Now I'm even scared of talking about the sms thing to her again because I'm sure it will result in a fight between us. I'm a god-fearing guy who fasts on thursdays and visit temples on tuesday and thursday. I watch crime patrol serial on sony channel and I know even a spark is enough to cause a tragedy. God forbid if something happens I won't be able to forgive myself because even after knowing everything I couldn't stop her from doing it. Wife says am thinking too much. What to do? how to convince her to stop doing it? or should I stop bothering about it?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it seems that your wife is just having fun with her old friends whom she is comfortable with and it could be that it will take you some time to get used to her ways.

On the other hand, you are finding the exchange of jokes pretty unpalatable. Well, communication seems to be the only way out and being scared to talk to her won't help at all. It's perfectly all right to put your point of view across without getting aggressive about it and letting her know your position on the quality of jokes. It may seem natural to her but she must at least know that it makes you uncomfortable.

Once you understand each other's points of view, I believe that you will be able to work out the issue.

Up to jokes, it is fine. If it ia flirting, it is bad. If the jokes bother you, you should tell her and she has to stop. If she doesn't stop, it is bad. What is worse is you two are not compatible. She is bindaas and you aren't..as you said. You two didnt get physical.. whaatt???? There is no need to understand dude.. there is just the same female and male anatomy that applies to everyone. The hole is at same place, you don't have to understand her to find the hole. She is into something else and is not serious about you I think.

Just move on from this topic dude, you two just have a different nature. As soon long as matter is only restricted to sharing jokes which it is, you dont have anything to worry about. This is what they call adjustment in marriage. If you can do that, you will have a happy married life. If not, then hells your home.

If you want extra assurance, just ask her if you could check her personal phone whenever you want and offer her to do the same. But I dont think its necessary, upto you.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

5 months and no sex. . . . . .daaaaamnnnn!
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    5 months and no sex. . . . . .daaaaamnnnn!
    also, ask your wife to send some of the jokes this way. we have a dactar to manage veg jokes thread. but for non-veg jokes thread, we have an open position to manage it. recruitment is on, DC is in charge.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Adult jokes are not even a problem. You know what the real problem is? Its You. She is an Alpha women, but you're not even being a man. No physical, seriously? Can you imagine how wild she must be? You need to ignore all that jokes crap and be a man. You be a man and take that woman and break the bed !!!
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    also, ask your wife to send some of the jokes this way. we have a dactar to manage veg jokes thread. but for non-veg jokes thread, we have an open position to manage it. recruitment is on, DC is in charge.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Angry-Young-Man View Post
    Dear all you are doing a wonderful job helping others with your suggestions and this time please guide me. My wife and I got married 5 months ago. It was an arranged marriage. She and I both are software professionals. I'm 28 , she is 25. She is from a well known metro city and I come from a small city in Goa. Since we are newly married we have not been physical with each other , I'm still trying to understand her and adjust with her. She is very good at heart and seems to be matured person.

But there is one issue with her which am finding hard to digest. Other than the one issue I'm going to discuss from next line onwards , she is the best thing to happen to me. The thing is she receives and sometimes sends Adult sms jokes from her male friends as well as female. No , not from her office colleagues but from her college classmates who are still in contact with her. They know that we are married and these male friends still send them , sometimes as late as 8pm. She was taking bath when her phone rang and that's how I came to know about it.

My wife is an alpha woman you can say. She is dynamic , bindaas type of girl and her nature does carry a bit of aggressiveness. She is like lion out there and while she has qualities which are good , I think I'm scared of her. She has all the confident to do things and her dominating nature makes me submissive to her judgements. When I come from office I would be all tired but she would be up for new tasks and I think I see her tired only once or twice in a month that too when she returns from office. I told her I don't like her sending jokes to her male friends but she doesn't listen. She brushed off the topic by saying am thinking too much and making a big deal out of it. I checked her phone inside out just to see if there is something cooking between her and her male friends but it doesn't seem so.

Her fb chat between these friends is also clean. Now I'm feeling guilty that I checked her phone and fb also. She doesn't know that I had a doubt on her and I checked her stuff. They also have a group on whatsapp where they drop all these adult jokes and my wife reads them. Some of those jokes are so dirty that I felt ashamed of myself after reading those. She acts normal all the time. So I don't think there is any spooky stuff going on. My wife is fair and beautiful and may be it is the reason that they are still in contact with her or may be not. Can't say anything.

I don't know what to do. I never had a gf prior to marriage so I have no idea how metro city or cosmopolitan girls are. I never had a good relationship with the female friends I had before marriage. They were all bully types and so for the same reason I didn't keep our friendship for long. Now I'm even scared of talking about the sms thing to her again because I'm sure it will result in a fight between us. I'm a god-fearing guy who fasts on thursdays and visit temples on tuesday and thursday. I watch crime patrol serial on sony channel and I know even a spark is enough to cause a tragedy. God forbid if something happens I won't be able to forgive myself because even after knowing everything I couldn't stop her from doing it. Wife says am thinking too much. What to do? how to convince her to stop doing it? or should I stop bothering about it?
    Seems like a problem in ur head is cooking up. from the query it seems ur wife is quite cosmopolitan and she doesnt hv any issue exchanging sleazy jokes with her male classmates. but u hv to understand she is bought up in tht way and seems very clear in heart. look dont u exchange these type of jokes with ur friends would it mean ur characterless or cheating. untill she is loyal to u, u dont hv to worry abt these things. just chill.

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    . . . . . . . . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPower ╭დ╯

New Born

I think you should understand some realities and grow up.... Every man and women has sexual needs beyond certain age and once you are married sexual life is one of the most important factor.... have you ever heard "Love your wife and she will **** you ... **** your wife and she will love you" Its crude to hear and that does not mean you stop loving your wife... love her but show your love on bed rather than only chanting and obeying her. So 5 months is enough of understanding... now its high time to get inside her to understand better... this will do two things.... it will get her mind of her friends and she will think in her mind about those jokes "oh thats too kidish .. I know the real stuff" secondly it will get her tired too at first so you will have win win situation... one you will get pleasure second you won't be doing activities which you hate doing...
    And once she is sexually satisfied she will have other things to do rather than thinking about sex.... it will make her love you and you won't be worrying about her male friends...
    Once you have shown the action then if you tell her to stop sending those jokes (receiving is not in her domain) she will get deeper message. If you are so pious and good guy ... you should understand that its your duty to satisfy her sexually....
    GETTING PHYSICAL IS YOUR ANSWER

New Born

1. Your first step must be that you go physical with her. Physical relation is very important in married life. it seems very odd that both of u never intimated in 5 months of your marriage. In bed you both will find different personalities in you and than you both will able to discuss all such types of these matter in a calm way. no sex even after 5 months of marriage seems to be very dangerous for married life.

New Born

Default trust and love in relation...

my dear friend , its time for you to wake up and smell the coffee....

Try to understand your relation and where it is heading to ... its hard to understand women and their mindset They can easily fool you out ... Talk to her and ask her intentions .. I dont think its good for women serious in relationship or in marriage to talk to other males on such topics .. Sense of humor ticks for women . So make her stay with you enjoyable and its better for you two to spend time together and not on phones ... I clearly understand your stand .. Its normal for a male to be possessive about his partner , and that too wife . I also can see this that you love her too much . Talk this matter out buddy ...
    And please make healthy sex a routine with your wife ...

May god be with you always..