Thread: Married, but falling for colleague

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Default Married, but falling for colleague

Hi, I am married man have lovely wife whom i love but i am also falling for colleague who is also married. I know I am doing infidelity by saying this and trust me I am killing my self by keeping my responsibility and trust of my wife over my own desire. I am trying everyday to keep my self loyal to my wife. I don't have ability to understand or read the signs (if she is giving any) of my colleague if she is interested in me or not and clearly not in physical relationship with anyone except my wife. I do not want to loose my wife, my career or my friendship with her. I am the person who values the ethics, trust and responsibility over own happiness and also admitting afraid of consequences I am in the situation where I can not confess my feeling to my colleague or my wife or anyone and this thing drain me out and put me in tremendous stress and thats the reason I am posting this open platform.

Criticism are welcome.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it will pass if you let it and don't do anything foolish like trying to have a relationship with your colleague. Sometimes, it can happen that you are attracted to another person outside your marriage. But you have to get over it and not allow it to ruin your life or your relationships.
    Don't do anything to upset the apple cart and things will sort themselves out. Most likely, this is an infatuation.

let the feelings paas. with time, things will fall in place. everyone seems attractive at first.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Attractions are temporary.. It will fade away pretty soon even if you try to chase them. Whereas marriages are permanent.
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Love has no boundaries, it sees no relationships/bonds/societal norms etc. So celebrate and enjoy your love for your colleague. Cherish that chup chup ke dekhna and shyt. You have nothing better to do anyway. Otherwise just confess your love for her, get a slap on cheek and a sexual harassment case against you. Or just find a new job to avoid her. Or just win over the arsehole hidden in you by ignoring your crush for her, ignoring her at work, working out 2 hrs in evening, running 1 hr and walking 1 hr in morning, volunteering 10 hrs in the week and drinking out with friends on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays evenings and also going movies with wife atleast once a week..feasible and best approach.
    You never know what you can become ..

I know my responsibilities.. but kyaa kare .. luv listen to none.. not even me. falling for her; even not wanting to..
    Feeling a great philosopher; right??

"love kisi ka nahi suntaa" is a line discovered by some cheapo as an excuse for his/ her own comfort.
    Just You ... Only You

DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

To problem kya hai? Its just friendship, right? Then keep the friendship. You can have as many friends you want in your office. You only fall for someone when you give someone special attention. If you talk to your friends in a group everytime, you can't fall for anyone. Because, then the topics are always general. Friendship between a girl and a boy gets ****ed up when they're attracted to each other and they talk ALONE about their whatever inner stuff. As long as you talk with her in groups (even Whatssap groups, not Whatssap 1-to-1 chat), its harmless friendship.
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You

Young Gun

brother u r not even sure whether ur colleague shares da same feelings towards u !!! even is she does, its like playing with fire. as long as it goes, fine, u will hv the enjoyment but da day it gets disclosed either by ur wife or her husband, it will be disastrous for u.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I am married man have lovely wife whom i love but i am also falling for colleague who is also married. I know I am doing infidelity by saying this and trust me I am killing my self by keeping my responsibility and trust of my wife over my own desire. I am trying everyday to keep my self loyal to my wife. I don't have ability to understand or read the signs (if she is giving any) of my colleague if she is interested in me or not and clearly not in physical relationship with anyone except my wife. I do not want to loose my wife, my career or my friendship with her. I am the person who values the ethics, trust and responsibility over own happiness and also admitting afraid of consequences I am in the situation where I can not confess my feeling to my colleague or my wife or anyone and this thing drain me out and put me in tremendous stress and thats the reason I am posting this open platform.

Criticism are welcome.
    it happens. like a child has a toy still wen he sees another toy he feel he should get it. top of it its infatuation at its height. dont get into deep sea. take some days off n spend with ur wife. your one wrong move wud spoil 4 lives.

New Born

Think about a flirt's wife.....

SB MahaGuru Colonel

good to think about wife