Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do fat girls not deserve to be loved?

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven80 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the truth.
    We are coded to choose from options. Take an example of arranged marriage. Parents look for a girl who is fair, whose limbs are perfect should have a voice of nightingale should not have a scar on the face etc etc.
    Hence, you want to choose or you want to be chosen is upto you. (see you have options here too ;P ). Make a choice and stick to it.
    I believe thats the best answer among all I read. Yes it is an unfortunate truth that humans always are attracted to something animate or inanimate which is visually appealing & being fat whether it is either for a guy or girl is definitely not the quality to make heads turn for either sex. Having said that I can safely say that there are many overweight girls who have fiancees/boyfriends/husbands & most of them are very happy with their partners. From a purely personal opinion I can tell you that for me the biggest turn off in a girl is being on the heavier side, again I repeat that is only personal opinion. Beauty lies in the beholder's eye so there would be someone who would look beyond the physical appearance & you would get your Mr. right soon.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven80 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the truth.&nbsp;<br>
    We are coded to choose from options. Take an example of arranged marriage. Parents look for a girl who is fair, whose limbs are perfect should have a voice of nightingale should not have a scar on the face etc etc. <br>Hence, you want to choose or you want to be chosen is upto you. (see you have options here too ;P ). Make a choice and stick to it.
    <br><br>I believe thats the best answer among all I read. Yes it is an unfortunate truth that humans always are attracted to something animate or inanimate which is visually appealing &amp; being fat whether it is either for a guy or girl is definitely not the quality to make heads turn for either sex. Having said that I can safely say that there are many overweight girls who have fiancees/boyfriends/husbands &amp; most of them are very happy with their partners. From a purely personal opinion I can tell you that for me the biggest turn off in a girl is being on the heavier side, again I repeat that is only personal opinion. Beauty lies in the beholder's eye so there would be someone who would look beyond the physical appearance &amp; you would get your Mr. right soon.<br>
    <br>

New Born

That depends on your definition of love.
    Most girls are attracted only to guys who are handsome or rich or both.
    They simply ignore or friend-zone other guys.
    There may be many boys around you, who really loves you and care for you, but you will be the first person to either ignore them or friend-zone them if they approach you. You may have already ignored them or friend zoned them.

Also, many girls look very cute and sexy if they are healthy (Personally I don't like skinny girls). But if you are too fat like Tanmay Bhat of AIB or Anant Ambani before weight loss then I will suggest you to lose some weight.
    People say different fancy things about love, but there is always a physical component along with emotional component in any relationship.