Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: Do fat girls not deserve to be loved?

  1. #16
    New Born
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven80 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the truth.
    We are coded to choose from options. Take an example of arranged marriage. Parents look for a girl who is fair, whose limbs are perfect should have a voice of nightingale should not have a scar on the face etc etc.
    Hence, you want to choose or you want to be chosen is upto you. (see you have options here too ;P ). Make a choice and stick to it.
    I believe thats the best answer among all I read. Yes it is an unfortunate truth that humans always are attracted to something animate or inanimate which is visually appealing & being fat whether it is either for a guy or girl is definitely not the quality to make heads turn for either sex. Having said that I can safely say that there are many overweight girls who have fiancees/boyfriends/husbands & most of them are very happy with their partners. From a purely personal opinion I can tell you that for me the biggest turn off in a girl is being on the heavier side, again I repeat that is only personal opinion. Beauty lies in the beholder's eye so there would be someone who would look beyond the physical appearance & you would get your Mr. right soon.

  2. #17
    New Born
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    India
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanseleven80 View Post
    Unfortunately that's the truth.&nbsp;<br>
    We are coded to choose from options. Take an example of arranged marriage. Parents look for a girl who is fair, whose limbs are perfect should have a voice of nightingale should not have a scar on the face etc etc. <br>Hence, you want to choose or you want to be chosen is upto you. (see you have options here too ;P ). Make a choice and stick to it.
    <br><br>I believe thats the best answer among all I read. Yes it is an unfortunate truth that humans always are attracted to something animate or inanimate which is visually appealing &amp; being fat whether it is either for a guy or girl is definitely not the quality to make heads turn for either sex. Having said that I can safely say that there are many overweight girls who have fiancees/boyfriends/husbands &amp; most of them are very happy with their partners. From a purely personal opinion I can tell you that for me the biggest turn off in a girl is being on the heavier side, again I repeat that is only personal opinion. Beauty lies in the beholder's eye so there would be someone who would look beyond the physical appearance &amp; you would get your Mr. right soon.<br>
    <br>

  3. #18
    New Born
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    55

    Default

    That depends on your definition of love.
    Most girls are attracted only to guys who are handsome or rich or both.
    They simply ignore or friend-zone other guys.
    There may be many boys around you, who really loves you and care for you, but you will be the first person to either ignore them or friend-zone them if they approach you. You may have already ignored them or friend zoned them.

    Also, many girls look very cute and sexy if they are healthy (Personally I don't like skinny girls). But if you are too fat like Tanmay Bhat of AIB or Anant Ambani before weight loss then I will suggest you to lose some weight.
    People say different fancy things about love, but there is always a physical component along with emotional component in any relationship.

  4. #19
    New Born
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hii,

    I am a 26 independent girl who is in search for the RIGHT ONE. I am on the fatter side so I just want to know is it really a sin to be fat ? Is it ok for girls who are beautiful and slim deserve to be loved despite how their behavior is?

    Doesn't a fat girl just deserve one chance to be known ??
    It is simply not true. Some men are attracted to the more heavier woman I truly am one of those.Every man has a preference for a physical attraction to a woman.This attraction is conditioned by society, the images he is told of the woman he is told are attractive.I too started off like that but later I realised I find fat and curvy girls attractive.So despite what the general feeling is their in the society.there are still men like me and I think there is a bigger percentage of such men but that is only the physical part of the attraction.Love goes beyond physical attraction it doesn't matter if you are slim or fat .You love someone because of their personality.how they treat you and how they respond to your love and friendship.You love someone for the person they really are. And any level of physical beauty cannot sustain a relationship beyond a couple of days.

  5. #20
    ♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,255
    Rep Power
    64

    Default

    I dont want to offend you but thats how the world operates... would you go for someone fatter than you?
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

  6. #21
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    8,515
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Course its not a sin but by human nature there is a process to unconditional love which starts off with infatuation, attraction then devotion. Generally speaking the attraction sparks have to be there initially before we can grapple each others behaviours (my belief). Each to their own cup of tea though i guess? Don't mean to be shallow but i believe slim fit people deserve a lot of respect because they set the healthy standard and inspire others to stay healthy. Unless you have a medical condition, being overweight shows that you don't care about yourself, why would someone want to be with such a person?.
    .
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  7. #22
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hii,

    I am a 26 independent girl who is in search for the RIGHT ONE. I am on the fatter side so I just want to know is it really a sin to be fat ? Is it ok for girls who are beautiful and slim deserve to be loved despite how their behavior is?

    Doesn't a fat girl just deserve one chance to be known ??
    I dont know about others but i am pretty sure I love the fat rather than the slick.
    so you deserve the best

  8. #23
    New Born
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I am in the same boat and this comment of mine is a reminder to me too. I have grown from fit to fat recently.

    We are fat because, we take our bodies for granted. We eat wrong and we don't exercise. We abuse our body and technically, we don't love ourselves. When we can't even love ourselves, we can't expect others to love us. Can we?

    This is all fixable. Give your regular life a pause for 6 months. Change your lifestyle, eat healthy, exercise and start loving yourself first. Things WILL change.
    Last edited by xoox; 29-05-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: typo

  9. #24
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in.center.of.TALIBAN
    Posts
    17,594
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    no not at all...............

  10. #25
    ~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,022
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    What about people who are fat but actually are in the process of loosing weight?...I mean you'd look fat for many months even when you're trying to get back in shape....

    Also what about people who are slim but not really fit?....Like so slim that you can hang them in your wardrobe....

    Your theory don't work.....
    umm .. My theory does work it's your understanding that is misfiring , think you got the wrong end of the stick. Those trying to lose weight deserve respect for their efforts, for why ever not? but those who have reached their goals deserve equally as much if not more. Have you any idea what persistency it takes ? Any overweight person who does jack all but live a coach potato lifestyle is not worthy of becoming a partner of. Simple as that. A lazy unhealthy lifestyle, not respecting your own body shows that you don't care about yourself, you don't love yourself so how can you advise others and your future children to as well .... Some role model you'd be

    Same applies for underweights...
    So may it be

  11. #26
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,508
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I prefer chubby girl anyday
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  12. #27
    DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In your HEAD!
    Posts
    29,938
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    umm .. My theory does work it's your understanding that is misfiring , think you got the wrong end of the stick. Those trying to lose weight deserve respect for their efforts, for why ever not? but those who have reached their goals deserve equally as much if not more. Have you any idea what persistency it takes ? Any overweight person who does jack all but live a coach potato lifestyle is not worthy of becoming a partner of. Simple as that. A lazy unhealthy lifestyle, not respecting your own body shows that you don't care about yourself, you don't love yourself so how can you advise others and your future children to as well .... Some role model you'd be

    Same applies for underweights...

    You're missing the point....Loosing weight is a process...a long process....Its not like Hey I suddenly want to live a healthy lifestyle, and next day I look like Tom Cruise....As I said, it takes months....and the person would still look fat.....And everybody does not have the same ****ing metabolism....some people eat less and gain weight quickly....Everybody hasn't got time to take track of that, people have busy lives.....Maybe someone is doing something else greater than just loosing weight that makes them a role model.

    YOUR THEORY DO NOT WORK !!!!!!!!
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You



  13. #28
    SB Addict archer_paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    778
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    You're missing the point....Loosing weight is a process...a long process....Its not like Hey I suddenly want to live a healthy lifestyle, and next day I look like Tom Cruise....As I said, it takes months....and the person would still look fat.....And everybody does not have the same ****ing metabolism....some people eat less and gain weight quickly....Everybody hasn't got time to take track of that, people have busy lives.....Maybe someone is doing something else greater than just loosing weight that makes them a role model.

    YOUR THEORY DO NOT WORK !!!!!!!!
    I was once in a relationship with a fat woman. So I have first hand experience in this. Maybe you will bash your head against every theory and say its wrong. And I am not objecting to your sentiments... but here goes.

    I was/am a super fit person. I push myself harder since college days and have great physique. My gf did not. Completely opposite.
    I tried suggesting, advising, fighting, commenting, helping everything I could. At best sometimes she showed spark by going out for a walk. Or she dieted. Or did a few squats in her room. Good... but while we have terms like sapiosexual and intellectual attraction etc... for most people... physical attraction either from the start or later on takes a priority. Rarely do you find women/men who will get an orgasm from pythagorus theorum discussion.

    Losing weight is definitely a process. And it should not happen because your partner wants to lose weight. And the partner must not expect it to happen overnight. But dont lie to the partner. Dont show them high hopes when you're half heartedly doing it. And dont fight with the partner. Accept that you are a lazy person who doesnt believe in eating healthy and exercising. Its not your lifestyle.

    You're talking about busy lives. I was out from my home from 7:30 am till 8-8:30 pm at night. Dead tired. Sometimes I slept at 12... due to office work or insomnia. Yet I still managed to either get up at 5 am or exercise post 8:30 pm. Its determination.

    In this liberal Hillary Clinton loving rainbow colored armpit hair world... it is a taboo to fat shame. But being fat is not healthy. It is not empowering. It is not something to be proud of. It is not something that deserves respect.

    I salute those overweight people who show passion and are on time in the gym. Even if it takes them 5 years I will salute them... but not those who lie. or those who live in the bubble of overconfidence and have that 'how dare you' attitude when someone calls them fat.

  14. #29
    DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In your HEAD!
    Posts
    29,938
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archer_paradise View Post
    I was once in a relationship with a fat woman. So I have first hand experience in this. Maybe you will bash your head against every theory and say its wrong. And I am not objecting to your sentiments... but here goes.

    I was/am a super fit person. I push myself harder since college days and have great physique. My gf did not. Completely opposite.
    I tried suggesting, advising, fighting, commenting, helping everything I could. At best sometimes she showed spark by going out for a walk. Or she dieted. Or did a few squats in her room. Good... but while we have terms like sapiosexual and intellectual attraction etc... for most people... physical attraction either from the start or later on takes a priority. Rarely do you find women/men who will get an orgasm from pythagorus theorum discussion.

    Losing weight is definitely a process. And it should not happen because your partner wants to lose weight. And the partner must not expect it to happen overnight. But dont lie to the partner. Dont show them high hopes when you're half heartedly doing it. And dont fight with the partner. Accept that you are a lazy person who doesnt believe in eating healthy and exercising. Its not your lifestyle.

    You're talking about busy lives. I was out from my home from 7:30 am till 8-8:30 pm at night. Dead tired. Sometimes I slept at 12... due to office work or insomnia. Yet I still managed to either get up at 5 am or exercise post 8:30 pm. Its determination.

    In this liberal Hillary Clinton loving rainbow colored armpit hair world... it is a taboo to fat shame. But being fat is not healthy. It is not empowering. It is not something to be proud of. It is not something that deserves respect.

    I salute those overweight people who show passion and are on time in the gym. Even if it takes them 5 years I will salute them... but not those who lie. or those who live in the bubble of overconfidence and have that 'how dare you' attitude when someone calls them fat.
    But still you may salute those hard working overweight people but since they won't look ripped, people of opposite sex (or same sex in case of LGBTEFGHKLMNO group) wouldn't get attracted to them.....so maybe they have the attitude and maybe one day they'll look ripped but.....wait I'm getting a call....

    Yeah Stephen Hawking just called and he said your theory of everything DOESN'T WORK.......

    By the way Stephen Hawking wasn't fat but wasn't the most attractive guy in the world, and plus he has been disabled for years...still had 3 babies (if I'm not wrong about the correct number).....so maybe not Pytha-GORAS theorem, but Theory of relativity sure turned the wifey on....
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You



  15. #30
    SB Addict archer_paradise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    778
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    But still you may salute those hard working overweight people but since they won't look ripped, people of opposite sex (or same sex in case of LGBTEFGHKLMNO group) wouldn't get attracted to them.....so maybe they have the attitude and maybe one day they'll look ripped but.....wait I'm getting a call....

    Yeah Stephen Hawking just called and he said your theory of everything DOESN'T WORK.......

    By the way Stephen Hawking wasn't fat but wasn't the most attractive guy in the world, and plus he has been disabled for years...still had 3 babies (if I'm not wrong about the correct number).....so maybe not Pytha-GORAS theorem, but Theory of relativity sure turned the wifey on....
    You have your opinion. We have ours. We wish you and your obese partners future the best of luck. Or whats left of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Do I deserve him?
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-03-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.....
    By sheikh in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 05:49 PM
  3. You Deserve.......
    By erazer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 12:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •