Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some random thoughts

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Some random thoughts

We never had any pet in our house so had no practical experience of their behaviour. Of late while watching pet videos specially dog and cats ,made me think how caring intelligent ..emotional they are just like humans ..and got to know why 'cat fight' word came into existence really cats are super 'Ladaku' . Dogs are sweet much patient and very caring ..most love expression of dogs are guilt expression ..

life is is so strange ..it exposes us to things we niever thought of ..force us to take interest in the things we never dreamt of... and teach us -world.. life..its.. surprises ...beauties ..ugliness all are endless..be ready to face new thing ..experiences..it's endless!!!!
    Thank you bala

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Life certainly is strange it takes a little maturity and quest to know more about the hidden silver linings and treasures of natures ways. It's good that you have began to see animals in a different light, they are truly amazing, I have been into them ever since I became Wiccan. I will talk of my cat. One day I was on my way to work when I saw this little kitten she was probably a few weeks old sitting beneath a car, I pulled over, got out and reached for it. Something beyond the realms of our understandings prompted me to do that , that's what I believe. This was no ordinary kitten, perhaps she was my psychic guardian or perhaps a passenger of someone deceased . This creature knew me already, that much I could sense. I phoned in late to works that day, took the kitten home and placed him carefully in my rear garden. It stood there looking at me for a very long time. Cut a long story short this cat visited us 4 or 5 times a day everyday without fail for 5 years. We don't allow animals in the house so it would remain outside as Ferrell and look at us through the glass French doors when it wanted attention... We played and fed it everyday just like a child . It became a family member, I became so attached I began to sense how it was feeling, whether cold or hungry or just sad and lonely. We would talk about her if we were away for the day, whether she had visited or not etc...

It has been two months and it has stopped visiting, I fear the worst. Have never seen her again... Truly feel heart broken... I have many photos of her. I believe she was sent to us for a reason... To be looked after. One day in an afterlife I will see her somehow someway but for now we have an oil painting picture of her on the wall ....
    So may it be

SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

There was newly born puppies and kittens in our surrounding area... They are very cute .. And my better-half sturdily wants to brought up of one puppy and one cub in our home. And as I am very healthy conscious person I strongly objected the idea. So she dropped the idea and watching funny kittens videos in mobile youtube which was recharged for 71 days unlimited data
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Like pets but don't like to touch them.....pet cats and dogs are good to see.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

When i was in kolkata we had a new member : black and white cat. Within a month she gave birth to 3 cats all females. Only one remained and she too gave 3 more cats. . . . .we had grand mother cat mother cat and the kids. . . . . . *phew*
    Only thing i did not like is that they used to bring dinner from outside . . . Ehehe!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    When i was in kolkata we had a new member : black and white cat. Within a month she gave birth to 3 cats all females. Only one remained and she too gave 3 more cats. . . . .we had grand mother cat mother cat and the kids. . . . . . *phew*
    Only thing i did not like is that they used to bring dinner from outside . . . Ehehe!
    Aap ghr mei kuch dete nhi honge khane ko

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Aap ghr mei kuch dete nhi honge khane ko
    Sab kuch khilate the. . .veg non veg. . . .lekin unki maa 'rat' le aati raat ko subha hum pareshan. . . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Life certainly is strange it takes a little maturity and quest to know more about the hidden silver linings and treasures of natures ways. It's good that you have began to see animals in a different light, they are truly amazing, I have been into them ever since I became Wiccan. I will talk of my cat. One day I was on my way to work when I saw this little kitten she was probably a few weeks old sitting beneath a car, I pulled over, got out and reached for it. Something beyond the realms of our understandings prompted me to do that , that's what I believe. This was no ordinary kitten, perhaps she was my psychic guardian or perhaps a passenger of someone deceased . This creature knew me already, that much I could sense. I phoned in late to works that day, took the kitten home and placed him carefully in my rear garden. It stood there looking at me for a very long time. Cut a long story short this cat visited us 4 or 5 times a day everyday without fail for 5 years. We don't allow animals in the house so it would remain outside as Ferrell and look at us through the glass French doors when it wanted attention... We played and fed it everyday just like a child . It became a family member, I became so attached I began to sense how it was feeling, whether cold or hungry or just sad and lonely. We would talk about her if we were away for the day, whether she had visited or not etc...

It has been two months and it has stopped visiting, I fear the worst. Have never seen her again... Truly feel heart broken... I have many photos of her. I believe she was sent to us for a reason... To be looked after. One day in an afterlife I will see her somehow someway but for now we have an oil painting picture of her on the wall ....

hmm nice one... 5years a long time ..hope you see her again ..thanks for sharing
    Thank you bala

Sab kuch khilate the. . .veg non veg. . . .lekin unki maa 'rat' le aati raat ko subha hum pareshan. . . .

Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    There was newly born puppies and kittens in our surrounding area... They are very cute .. And my better-half sturdily wants to brought up of one puppy and one cub in our home. And as I am very healthy conscious person I strongly objected the idea. So she dropped the idea and watching funny kittens videos in mobile youtube which was recharged for 71 days unlimited data

Let her do it ...if she can manage with hygiene
    Thank you bala

bad kitty .......
    Thank you bala

Sometimes i think why I try to find or reach to old school ..college friends .in last 2 or 3 years I have made contact with nearly a dozen mates ..most of them responded warmly and even we met ..talked felt good... 1or two responded formally and no communication afterward . Why we want to cling on to our past only I do that or its common ? Though it is mentally very tiring to wander in past and emotionally exhausting..still we do that.i want to go to the places where I brought up did schooling ..see those houses . Recently somebody posted pics of place where I passed my teenage and college time ..power project township it was small place where in officer class everyone knew each other their families ..what their kids are doing etc etc full of life township ..which is now a ghost township .. it is very nostalgic ..the roads where we used to roam ..going for party ..going for club now a empty place ..feel just like you see a fort or castle and imagine that princely era....hmmm..question is why our brain feel happy with old memories :/

so our mind and our brain ..and its mysterious world .. root of all problem is this only ..
    Thank you bala

Every body wants to b happy and our mind search for those moments where the memories are i.e. The brain.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

And when u revisit the same place, situation or moment ur mind flash back memories.

And u feel happy.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

I always wanted a time machine so that I can revert some of my mistakes means not telling what my heart wants but brain stops.
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.