Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30

Thread: It's been 10 years, Big Thanks to all of you !!!!

  1. #16
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,558
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    i would like to add, there was many instances when sb admin willingly gave HSH moderatorship, but he always chose to say NO. i suppose he wanted to stay among us. one great of a person chellam. my salute!
    Thanks Boss Jee. After seeing many of the Mods experience here... I always felt Modship is more burden than a privilege. Besides If I want to enjoy the forum .. being just member with no responsibilities gives me no restriction

    And as you know even though I had credentials of some Mod once ... I never log in with that even for just experience
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  2. #17
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,558
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    But for one thing I waited and waited. I thought some day in those 8 (10 - 2) years.. A Tamil Girl (or any kind girl who find my good heart in not so good body) will join the forum. And she will become my would-be by chatting, mailing, skyping, IRCing, whatsapping, phoning, etc and have love marriage. But it never happened and I gave nod to my uncle for arrange marriage
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  3. #18
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,558
    Rep Power
    100

    Default



    My Love Story @ SBF become like this

    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  4. #19
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,707
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    chellam dont go to love, you will make ppl cry, its aint no good scene!
    we are what we are and where we are. let it be. adios.


    Make My Day

  5. #20
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,707
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    Thanks Boss Jee. After seeing many of the Mods experience here... I always felt Modship is more burden than a privilege. Besides If I want to enjoy the forum .. being just member with no responsibilities gives me no restriction

    And as you know even though I had credentials of some Mod once ... I never log in with that even for just experience
    i would say. you are somebody who keeps this platform lively. seriously i admire your work for a decade here. love from me and Rohan and Rihaan. i will tell them your greatness.


    Make My Day

  6. #21
    DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In your HEAD!
    Posts
    29,941
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    chellam, we befriended, we porned, we learned, we fought, then we embarrassed nd embraced hahaha. it was a decade. and the decade of togetherness it is. love you.
    ...........
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You



  7. #22
    DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In your HEAD!
    Posts
    29,941
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    But for one thing I waited and waited. I thought some day in those 8 (10 - 2) years.. A Tamil Girl (or any kind girl who find my good heart in not so good body) will join the forum. And she will become my would-be by chatting, mailing, skyping, IRCing, whatsapping, phoning, etc and have love marriage. But it never happened and I gave nod to my uncle for arrange marriage
    Believe me, its not worth it. You're better off with arrange marriage, you're lucky. Congratulations btw!!
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You



  8. #23
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,558
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    i would say. you are somebody who keeps this platform lively. seriously i admire your work for a decade here. love from me and Rohan and Rihaan. i will tell them your greatness.

    now, the numbers don't matter

    celebrate togetherness !


    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  9. #24
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,558
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    chellam dont go to love, you will make ppl cry, its aint no good scene!
    we are what we are and where we are. let it be. adios.
    let it be then

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Believe me, its not worth it. You're better off with arrange marriage, you're lucky. Congratulations btw!!
    Thanks Aditya

    Actually I admired by you and misti romance and then only I thought I will also get an online sweetheart as life partner
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  10. #25
    Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    53,707
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    ...........
    haha i meant the torrent thread hahahahaha


    Make My Day

  11. #26
    DIVIDED WE FALL !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In your HEAD!
    Posts
    29,941
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    let it be then



    Thanks Aditya

    Actually I admired by you and misti romance and then only I thought I will also get an online sweetheart as life partner

    haha trust me I'm a bad example........Not all romances have a fairytale ending
    I'm in love with your body
    I'm in love with the Shape of You



  12. #27
    ~PrincE~ Major LuVon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    4,167
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Congrats Bala
    Just You ... Only You

  13. #28
    New Born James Bond.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Thanks everyone for their bonderfull bishes

  14. #29
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    122,975
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Congrats bala ...we had wonderful time here ..
    Thank you bala

  15. #30
    >>>INDIAN<<< Captain me-jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inNET
    Posts
    2,146
    Rep Power
    27

    Default



    . .
    Change Your Think

Similar Threads

  1. About 127,000 Years Ago!
    By sheikh in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 12:17 PM
  2. Just a few years ago ...
    By passion_unlimitedd in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-01-2010, 11:16 AM
  3. Big B and SRK come together after 4 years
    By maveric_k in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22-04-2009, 05:26 PM
  4. How it Used to Look Like 100 Years Ago.....
    By nutkhutsunny in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 01:53 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •