Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh I miss you.....

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Unhappy Oh I miss you.....

Oh my.....been ages since I created threads......you wont believe how much I struggled to recollect posting images ;p

Anyways.....got a thought.....few of us have been coming here reminiscing good old days of sbf........our friends n few other active members.......

I know we have a MISS YOU thread somewhere......but this thread is exclusively to write few lines as of why we miss him or her........your last interaction.......why is the person special to you.....how they influenced you in life...etc....

Lets share.......

Though i didnt interact with Sush other than on threads here, she was the one who came to my mind when I was creating this thread.

I found her to be smart, bubbly and most importantly very matured in her thinking. Most people who are matured in thinking sound very boring. Contrary to that, she made conversations interesting with a tinge of humor.

Her cooking skills are awesome........I tried her biryani recipe once, which she posted long time back.......was simple n tasted yummy.....

I am assuming she is busy with her life......I just want to tell her, though I was never so vocal........I admire your personality a lot.......

I wish you tons of happiness this year and if you get a chance........drop us a msg

Love you dear!

This would be a shocker.......but the other person whom I thought about was Sunil.......

Though I fought more than I spoke ;p......he once gave me one advice.........which I later realized how true it is.......

I was worried over an issue and he told me 'you have ample time' thats why you are worried.......I told him, arey yaar poora din bhaag daud kar rahi........itna busy schedule hai........how can you say that?.......

He said......no, you have so much time that you are worried!!

Seriously, it took a while to understand but I remember what he told me till date so distinctly........its true........

If am worried, that means am not busy.......now am seriously not worried.......may not be because of the issue.........but because am damn busy

Thanks Sunil!!

Stay busy n u will neva be worried........Sunil Baba

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Nice thread barbiedoll..... really wanted something like this.

Few people are quite regular here so there is no point of missing them.......

I miss Behna and Aries girl... have been a long time without them . I am sure Aries girl comes here on and off to check threads . She is quite cute and charming. Interacted with her in few pms .

I miss behna(Sush) so badly. Don't know where she is.... had a lot of fun with her in threads here. She used to prepare cakes for me on my birthdays.....

All the best to both of them and other missing people.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post

I miss Behna and Aries girl... have been a long time without them . I am sure Aries girl comes here on and off to check threads . She is quite cute and charming. Interacted with her in few pms .

I miss behna(Sush) so badly. Don't know where she is.... had a lot of fun with her in threads here. She used to prepare cakes for me on my birthdays.....

True!!

I love ariesgirl's responses on AA. She was an active participant in threads.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    True!!

I love ariesgirl's responses on AA. She was an active participant in threads.
    Thank you for your words barbie and neha. I still visit the forum, probably around 3 times a week. I check few threads and go. I rarely post anything now. I still have my last activity and online status visible just in case anybody wants to know if I even visit the forum anymore. It was the AA section that made me visit forum initially. And a couple of years later, I decided to visit CCC. Those times were real fun. A lot of threads, active members, leg pulling, teasing etc. It was disheartening to see members disappearing from the forum. Initially I felt sad. I missed people terribly. But it's all a part of life, I got used to it. I don't really know if I miss anyone in particular anymore because it's been ages now. Everyone went ahead with their lives. But I miss the togetherness we shared in the forum. I was not very close with a lot of people here. I'm in touch with few others. More than a particular person, it was the togetherness and unity of people that made the forum fun and full of life. And many people have made me laugh with their comments esp RV, Sush, Aloknath, Stud, Pinto. I do remember other members too. Bala, Dc, Barbie, Sarang(he was still actibe.. but haven't heard from him in a long time. He might have got married too by now), Invi, Luvon, Alqu, (Madhu) Girlnextdoor, Aayush, rolemodel, that guy who always came once in a fortnight and post gtg and leave (I can't remember his name or id, his real name ends with alhuwalia or alhawat someth. A tall man. Ankit or something?) Animesh, Graceful, Neha, Arumita, Riky, Mimi, Iggy, Mizku, Achiever, Shatabdi(can't remember her user name) etc. Honestly I had a hard time trying to recollect many names. And there's a guy popular in other sections, but always gave me rep points, a fellow malayali named double.
    And most importantly all those anonymous messages I used to get (ahem ahem). Well wishers, stalkers etc.
    I don't see any queries in AA section anymore. A part of me keeps wondering if everyone is living in prosperity and another part of me is glad about it (if that's true). But a major part of me know thinks there's nobody to publish them anymore.
    Sbf was definitely a stress buster and a real fun place. I will never forget those times. It will always stay close to my heart no matter how less i visit the forum.
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    Thank you for your words barbie and neha. I still visit the forum, probably around 3 times a week. I check few threads and go. I rarely post anything now. I still have my last activity and online status visible just in case anybody wants to know if I even visit the forum anymore. It was the AA section that made me visit forum initially. And a couple of years later, I decided to visit CCC. Those times were real fun. A lot of threads, active members, leg pulling, teasing etc. It was disheartening to see members disappearing from the forum. Initially I felt sad. I missed people terribly. But it's all a part of life, I got used to it. I don't really know if I miss anyone in particular anymore because it's been ages now. Everyone went ahead with their lives. But I miss the togetherness we shared in the forum. I was not very close with a lot of people here. I'm in touch with few others. More than a particular person, it was the togetherness and unity of people that made the forum fun and full of life. And many people have made me laugh with their comments esp RV, Sush, Aloknath, Stud, Pinto. I do remember other members too. Bala, Dc, Barbie, Sarang(he was still actibe.. but haven't heard from him in a long time. He might have got married too by now), Invi, Luvon, Alqu, (Madhu) Girlnextdoor, Aayush, rolemodel, that guy who always came once in a fortnight and post gtg and leave (I can't remember his name or id, his real name ends with alhuwalia or alhawat someth. A tall man. Ankit or something?) Animesh, Graceful, Neha, Arumita, Riky, Mimi, Iggy, Mizku, Achiever, Shatabdi(can't remember her user name) etc. Honestly I had a hard time trying to recollect many names. And there's a guy popular in other sections, but always gave me rep points, a fellow malayali named double.
    And most importantly all those anonymous messages I used to get (ahem ahem). Well wishers, stalkers etc.
    I don't see any queries in AA section anymore. A part of me keeps wondering if everyone is living in prosperity and another part of me is glad about it (if that's true). But a major part of me know thinks there's nobody to publish them anymore.
    Sbf was definitely a stress buster and a real fun place. I will never forget those times. It will always stay close to my heart no matter how less i visit the forum.
    You are right Aries girl..... sbf will always be close to our heart .... when I joined sbf I had not even started MD .... but today MD is over and I am married. Things have changed. Life moved on ... but only thing that I want to take with me for many more coming years is sbf...... I still try to be here whenever I get time and will stay here till the last member I know disappears.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

I also miss many people over here.Going down in the memory lane , I still remember those PMs . As soon as i would get notifications , my joy would know no bounds.
    There subject line was always "Hey" followed by some links telling "Wanna hop over me tonight !!! Here is the link "
    Where are those damsels ?
    Mere Zakhmon ko teri chuan chahiye,
    Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye,
    Mere khwabon ke aashiyane me tu chahiye

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

You are right Aries girl..... sbf will always be close to our heart .... when I joined sbf I had not even started MD .... but today MD is over and I am married. Things have changed. Life moved on ... but only thing that I want to take with me for many more coming years is sbf...... I still try to be here whenever I get time and will stay here till the last member I know disappears.
    abhi toh log laut ke aa rahe hai
    kitno ki shadi ho gayi bacche ho Gaye ...ppl still feel connected ..that is the beauty of sbf
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    You put it rightly across Aries. Togetherness was the life of this forum!!

Though most of us havent met each other in life, its the personality what we portray on this forum shaped us and brought us close!!

Glad to see you back!!

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    I also miss many people over here.Going down in the memory lane , I still remember those PMs . As soon as i would get notifications , my joy would know no bounds.
    There subject line was always "Hey" followed by some links telling "Wanna hop over me tonight !!! Here is the link "
    Where are those damsels ?
    Lollllll........thought PMs come only to girls.....glad to know SBF doesnt disappoint guys either ;p

Rainbow chaser Major General

Foxx

And her pms

Like Deepthi said .. I too miss the togetherness of members here ..
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Foxx

And her pms
    Ye Foxx(y) kaun thi bey jo sab ko pm karti thi.. Mere aane se pehle hi idhar se nikal gayi thi kyaa?
    Just You ... Only You

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    Lollllll........thought PMs come only to girls.....glad to know SBF doesnt disappoint guys either ;p

No.... Men also receive PMs.... Don't know about other guys....
    I used to get PMs from RoleModel sometimes...
    The characters in Ramayana seemed inspirational when I was a kid.
    Growing up made me realize, only Kumbhakaran had his life perfectly sorted out.