Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My Confession - V

Asking a Family Member " aapki so n so ki death ho gayi hai.. ek reaction de do na plz" on anyone's death ..
    Pathetic !!!!
    Just You ... Only You

N more important ...
    Sridevi Ki death ke sath anek conspiracy theories...
    Each People already knew who killed her.. n how she died and was fighting on Social Media that usko aise marna chahiye tha ya nahi...
    Boney kapoor ne is karan maara..
    Arjun kapoor ne iss karan maara....
    Jyaada pi ke mar gayi ..
    Weight loss pills se marr gayi..

Bla bla bla..

Why are people becoming so impatient that they dont even wait for any confirmation from police or authorities.

Honestly.. jumping into conclusion without any clue what happened n ready to fight with whole world; a proud keyboard soldier..
    The World is becoming scary day by day.
    Just You ... Only You

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Few reporters chased sridevi till swarg....live updates aa rhi wahan se
    Lol......aisa hi lag raa hai.....

I understand it was untimely n shocking........lekin media took this time to peaks I guess with their idiotic speculations of her death....

I feel bad for the family that they cant grieve too with this much of media attention.......thts how life of celebrities are I suppose.....

Interesting....

Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Interesting....

I am surprised about Punjab. I thought Punjabis were mostly meat eating people....what gives?

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    Interesting....

Where is himachal Pradesh....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Rainbow chaser Major General

I am surprised about Punjab. I thought Punjabis were mostly meat eating people....what gives?
    Makke di roti, sarson da saag. Beats all nonveg cousin

Kuch states gaya kar diye study walo ne...Himachal, Goa, some north eastern states...but you think Himachal is close to Punjab, maybe little more veg than Punjab?

Goa will be I think 99% NV, 1% V

Kuch states gaya kar diye study walo ne...Himachal, Goa, some north eastern states...but you think Himachal is close to Punjab, maybe little more veg than Punjab?

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

And this is how a religious leader should be..... Progressive in his thoughts.....

Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

I wish I could start my own religion.... Like most of the other man made religions... I will write a book... or rather not, it's probably too mainstream. I would type my ideologies in MS-Word, I guess that's better and far more compatible in 21st century. Easier to convert into .pdf or .jpg format. I will make weed and booze absolutely legal. I will declare Friday as a holiday because I was born on Friday. And Sunday as well, because I hate working on Sunday. So I guess working days would be Mon to Thu and then sat. That sounds kinda weird... I guess it's better if Sat is holiday as well... Long weekend yo...

I would like to spread Vegetarianism, but then it won't be compulsory at all. I would put a clause that people who are kind to animals ultimately attain heaven in afterlife.

Only concern is how would I get followers of my religion.... Probably just like other religions I need to convince some people that God spoke to me or some angel. People usually cross-check if I tell them, that there's wet paint on the chair but yeah as far as religious stuff is concerned they will definitely believe it without questioning. Anyways half of the people would readily convert to my religion if booze and weed is legal, plus long weekend to chill out...

Maybe centuries later, somewhere in 51st century, I would be absolutely adored by masses as founder of a religion of 21st century.
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    I wish I could start my own religion.... Like most of the other man made religions... I will write a book... or rather not, it's probably too mainstream. I would type my ideologies in MS-Word, I guess that's better and far more compatible in 21st century. Easier to convert into .pdf or .jpg format. I will make weed and booze absolutely legal. I will declare Friday as a holiday because I was born on Friday. And Sunday as well, because I hate working on Sunday. So I guess working days would be Mon to Thu and then sat. That sounds kinda weird... I guess it's better if Sat is holiday as well... Long weekend yo...

I would like to spread Vegetarianism, but then it won't be compulsory at all. I would put a clause that people who are kind to animals ultimately attain heaven in afterlife.

Only concern is how would I get followers of my religion.... Probably just like other religions I need to convince some people that God spoke to me or some angel. People usually cross-check if I tell them, that there's wet paint on the chair but yeah as far as religious stuff is concerned they will definitely believe it without questioning. Anyways half of the people would readily convert to my religion if booze and weed is legal, plus long weekend to chill out...

Maybe centuries later, somewhere in 51st century, I would be absolutely adored by masses as founder of a religion of 21st century.
    'Sir' Albert Pinto .....aap mahaan ho!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Yup more veg than punjab ....... bcz hum wahan rehte hain ...

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post

Sir pinto.... I will join for sure .. if vegetarianism is compulsory no smoke weed or booze......