Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 591

Thread: My Confession - V

  1. #421
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Bahut andar tak jala deti hai.....
    Woh shikaytein jo bayaan nahi hoti....

    Gulzar
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara



  2. #422
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Qurbatein laakh khubsoorat sahi..... Duriyo mein bhi dilkashi hai abhi.....
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara



  3. #423
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...
    Posts
    23,856
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Manzilo se goomraah bhi kar dete hai kuch log....
    Her kisi se raasta poochna accha nahi hota....
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara



  4. #424
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Lost my childhood friend whom i knew since my school.....grieved to the core, such a wonderful person, genius at work and an amazing friend....couldn't sleep for three nights.....and when i thought i gathered myself....i received something which his young son (who was extremely close to his dad)....wrote this to his dad:
    Last two lines made me cry......



    The winds are violent today,
    The rain is incessant today,
    But futile against the agony,
    The day has brought to my memory.


    You were my star, you were my light,
    You gave in hard times invaluable respite.
    With you gone, I feel helpless,
    Broken, shattered and powerless.


    You created an unfillable void
    In my heart, love is devoid.
    They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
    But how has that happened? I ponder.


    Ever since your sudden sad flight,
    They've been trying to console my plight.
    "He'll always be there" they say and say,
    "But I haven't felt you since.."I wonder in dismay.


    You were an ideal,
    Your intelligence-- surreal
    You played music harmoniously,
    You persevered endlessly.


    You were my center of universe,
    You were the best in the multiverse.
    You left for heavenly abode,
    And left me here to corrode.


    Why I ask you were taken?
    What grave thing had I mistaken?
    Why was the life snatched from my soul?
    Why was my body left cold as stone?


    I feel betrayed, I feel bereaved,
    I feel the most precious thing seized.
    What Wong had I done in my life?
    Why take my essence to the afterlife?


    Such injustice, such cruelty,
    Such ruthlessness, such a catastrophe!
    You were a priceless asset, my pride,
    Yet I saw you burn before my eyes.

    Without you it's all pitch black,
    Whom shall i go to for a hug and a snack?
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  5. #425
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,145
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Lost my childhood friend whom i knew since my school.....grieved to the core, such a wonderful person, genius at work and an amazing friend....couldn't sleep for three nights.....and when i thought i gathered myself....i received something which his young son (who was extremely close to his dad)....wrote this to his dad:
    Last two lines made me cry......



    The winds are violent today,
    The rain is incessant today,
    But futile against the agony,
    The day has brought to my memory.


    You were my star, you were my light,
    You gave in hard times invaluable respite.
    With you gone, I feel helpless,
    Broken, shattered and powerless.


    You created an unfillable void
    In my heart, love is devoid.
    They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
    But how has that happened? I ponder.


    Ever since your sudden sad flight,
    They've been trying to console my plight.
    "He'll always be there" they say and say,
    "But I haven't felt you since.."I wonder in dismay.


    You were an ideal,
    Your intelligence-- surreal
    You played music harmoniously,
    You persevered endlessly.


    You were my center of universe,
    You were the best in the multiverse.
    You left for heavenly abode,
    And left me here to corrode.


    Why I ask you were taken?
    What grave thing had I mistaken?
    Why was the life snatched from my soul?
    Why was my body left cold as stone?


    I feel betrayed, I feel bereaved,
    I feel the most precious thing seized.
    What Wong had I done in my life?
    Why take my essence to the afterlife?


    Such injustice, such cruelty,
    Such ruthlessness, such a catastrophe!
    You were a priceless asset, my pride,
    Yet I saw you burn before my eyes.

    Without you it's all pitch black,
    Whom shall i go to for a hug and a snack?
    Really sad. ... Very heart touching lines.
    May his soul rest in peace. What happened to him ?
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  6. #426
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Really sad. ... Very heart touching lines.
    May his soul rest in peace. What happened to him ?
    Neurological Dengue....very untimely death...happened so fast...
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  7. #427
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Really sad. ... Very heart touching lines.
    May his soul rest in peace. What happened to him ?
    Neurological Dengue....very untimely death...happened so fast...
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  8. #428
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  9. #429
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Aries in read-only mode
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  10. #430
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Lost my childhood friend whom i knew since my school.....grieved to the core, such a wonderful person, genius at work and an amazing friend....couldn't sleep for three nights.....and when i thought i gathered myself....i received something which his young son (who was extremely close to his dad)....wrote this to his dad:
    Last two lines made me cry......



    The winds are violent today,
    The rain is incessant today,
    But futile against the agony,
    The day has brought to my memory.


    You were my star, you were my light,
    You gave in hard times invaluable respite.
    With you gone, I feel helpless,
    Broken, shattered and powerless.


    You created an unfillable void
    In my heart, love is devoid.
    They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"
    But how has that happened? I ponder.


    Ever since your sudden sad flight,
    They've been trying to console my plight.
    "He'll always be there" they say and say,
    "But I haven't felt you since.."I wonder in dismay.


    You were an ideal,
    Your intelligence-- surreal
    You played music harmoniously,
    You persevered endlessly.


    You were my center of universe,
    You were the best in the multiverse.
    You left for heavenly abode,
    And left me here to corrode.


    Why I ask you were taken?
    What grave thing had I mistaken?
    Why was the life snatched from my soul?
    Why was my body left cold as stone?


    I feel betrayed, I feel bereaved,
    I feel the most precious thing seized.
    What Wong had I done in my life?
    Why take my essence to the afterlife?


    Such injustice, such cruelty,
    Such ruthlessness, such a catastrophe!
    You were a priceless asset, my pride,
    Yet I saw you burn before my eyes.

    Without you it's all pitch black,

    Whom shall i go to for a hug and a snack?

    Very sad sad it really hurts to see young deaths
    Thank you bala

  11. #431
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,571
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Very sad sad it really hurts to see young deaths
    Really............
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  12. #432
    « rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    god's own country!
    Posts
    8,781
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Aries in read-only mode
    Very true
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

  13. #433
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,570
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    Very true
    'Maun-vrat' khatam ho gaya!!!
    Welcome Back!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  14. #434
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,145
    Rep Power
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    Very true
    Welcome back....... .
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  15. #435
    HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    satna
    Posts
    83,336
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Neurological Dengue....very untimely death...happened so fast...
    dengue ke bahut case aa rahe yaar abhi wife ka bhai 10 din ke fever ke baad theek hua, lekin lever kamjor ho gaya, iska koi proper ilaaj nahin hai kya india me
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U


Similar Threads

  1. My Confession - XII
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. Bf confession about sex
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 09:24 AM
  3. My Confession - III
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: 13-03-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. My Confession - 1
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 18-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •