Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 LastLast

Thread: My Confession - V

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    pirate of delhi....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Mr./Miss. SBF contest 2019
    Chalo idhar hi vote daal lo. 4-5 hi to log hain
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Mr./Miss. SBF contest 2019
    Chalo idhar hi vote daal lo. 4-5 hi to log hain

tum hi to ho yaha ke mr sbf

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

watched love sonia 2018 movie... and i loved it...
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    watched love sonia 2018 movie... and i loved it...
    dont tell openly or you will be ridiculed for supporting Congress...

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Kya life banke reh gayee hai
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    its okay i am not afraid of being ridiculed because others opinion about me or my choice doesn't matter...

i like what i like.... i am not afraid or ashamed of what i like...

I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Kya life banke reh gayee hai
    Eggjactly.....same here .. I am highly introvert person ... Agr sbf na ho I have no place where I can vent out.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

I still cant believe what I experienced today!!

I was in salt lake, Utah, (US) and went to my fav. mall to shop for clothes.........there was a fire alarm and a feeble voice saying something..........I looked around and every one was walking normal........I thought probably its a fake alarm and started walking further..........

Suddenly I heard something like Diwali fireworks.......so intense........for not more than 1-2 secs..........when I looked back........I couldnt believe my own eyes.........people were holding each other and running.........thats when I realized, its not normal and I heard people next to me saying, there are shooters in mall and what I heard was gun shots...........

Got into a store to my right and saw people trembling in fear and holding each others hands though we knew none of em........store employee without even thinking about himself ensured everyone is outta store from the back door.......

When I came out........saw lot of people running here n there with cops everywhere.........

One of the ladies to whom I go regularly to get my eye brows threaded........waved at me and we both headed towards parking lot together.......got into cars and left the mall........

I heard 2 were injured and bleeding at the entrance door..........I cant believe I had such a narrow escape........shooting was behind me.......just a few yards away.......

I am home, safe........but took lotta time to calm down........cant believe what i went through and what a great miracle I experienced today!!

All Praise to God alone!!
    Last edited by barbiedoll; 14-01-2019 at 06:46 AM.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post

I was in salt lake, Utah, (US) and went to my fav. mall to shop for clothes.........there was a fire alarm and a feeble voice saying something..........I looked around and every one was walking normal........I thought probably its a fake alarm and started walking further..........

Suddenly I heard something like Diwali fireworks.......so intense........for not more than 1-2 secs..........when I looked back........I couldnt believe my own eyes.........people were holding each other and running.........thats when I realized, its not normal and I heard people next to me saying, there are shooters in mall and what I heard was gun shots...........

Got into a store to my right and saw people trembling in fear and holding each others hands though we knew none of em........store employee without even thinking about himself ensured everyone is outta store from the back door.......

When I came out........saw lot of people running here n there with cops everywhere.........

One of the ladies to whom I go regularly to get my eye brows threaded........waved at me and we both headed towards parking lot together.......got into cars and left the mall........

I heard 2 were injured and bleeding at the entrance door..........I cant believe I had such a narrow escape........shooting was behind me.......just a few yards away.......

I am home, safe........but took lotta time to calm down........cant believe what i went through and what a great miracle I experienced today!!

Oh my God.. that's horrible... We usually see these things in movies or read in news but experiencing this first hand is so frightening. Thank God you are safe ... Who was responsible for this incident ? Hope I didn't miss something while reading.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

Ella Pugazhum Iraivan Oruvanuke
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

thank god u r safe ...

you know today only I was discussing with someone ..how does it feel to be trapped in crisis like riot etc ..
    and here is this post ..

and nd it is strange again that I logged in here
    Thank you bala