Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 658

Thread: My Confession - V

  1. #391
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,785
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Life this is ...........
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  2. #392
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    mara thread firse zinda ho utha...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  3. #393
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    Is anyone up for a healthy weight loss challenge?

    Ya sab patle duble hi hai
    73-75kg 5'10"

    at one time i was 92 kg and reduced 15 kg in the period of 4-5 months...abhi i dont have much scope...and am happy at this weight...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  4. #394
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    I saw 2 seasons of The Americans, its good. GoT waiting for last season.

    I saw one episode of Ye Meri Family, but i could not relate to it –

    • It looked like a montage of 90s item with no real story to it
    • When I was young, we had a small house, no car, our lifestyle was nowhere close to what i saw around me. So I could not really relate to the setup.
    • The mutual fund ad looked really out of place and forced out of nowhere

    Looks like they wanted to cash in on the romantic nostaligia of today’s generation
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  5. #395
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,840
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    I saw 2 seasons of The Americans, its good. GoT waiting for last season.

    I saw one episode of Ye Meri Family, but i could not relate to it –

    • It looked like a montage of 90s item with no real story to it
    • When I was young, we had a small house, no car, our lifestyle was nowhere close to what i saw around me. So I could not really relate to the setup.
    • The mutual fund ad looked really out of place and forced out of nowhere

    Looks like they wanted to cash in on the romantic nostaligia of today’s generation
    Everyone does, GoT is your fantasy nostalgia, secred games is your reality nostalgia....

  6. #396
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,840
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    भाबी जी घर पे हैं भी देखो , मस्त है
    For some, that is why it is a big hit.

  7. #397
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    For some, that is why it is a big hit.
    i liked it, but they dont show episodes on youtube. and some websites are not reliable. aur paise kharch nahi karne for legal options...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  8. #398
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Everyone does, GoT is your fantasy nostalgia, secred games is your reality nostalgia....
    i dont know what you mean, but clearly nostalgia doesnt mean whatever you are implying here. nostalgia is where you like memories from your past reality or life experiences. like you want to go back your experiences and friends you had.
    GoT has nothing to do with anyone's nostalgia (not even in western countries) havent seen sacred games yet. i like GoT story, nothing to do with nostalgia.
    Last edited by rv102938; 31-08-2018 at 02:01 AM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  9. #399
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,785
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    nostalgia
    nɒˈstaldʒə/
    noun
    a sentimental longing or wistful affection for a period in the past.
    "I was overcome with acute nostalgia for my days at university"
    synonyms: wistfulness, longing/yearning/pining for the past, regret, regretfulness, reminiscence, remembrance, recollection, homesickness, sentimentality
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  10. #400
    >>>INDIAN<<< Captain me-jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inNET
    Posts
    3,974
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    good . .
    Change Your Think

  11. #401
    >>>INDIAN<<< Captain me-jon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    inNET
    Posts
    3,974
    Rep Power
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Patle duble.... 5.8 height and 63kg weight now a days.
    Good





    .

    .


    .
    Change Your Think

  12. #402
    chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,115
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I am trying to put on weight.....
    You probably mean putting on healthy weight.......in my case, if i eat 3 times a day, tummy full......in no time, I can gain weight......

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Patle duble.... 5.8 height and 63kg weight now a days.
    Cool ....keep it up dear

    Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Hum toh fit hai ji ... weight theek hai.. loss nahi karne ka


    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Ha...Weight loss nahi muscle building ... Bolo , are you in ?
    I dont want to look like those body builders.......but would want to eventually join cross fit.......

  13. #403
    chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7,115
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I am trying to put on weight.....
    You probably mean putting on healthy weight.......in my case, if i eat 3 times a day, tummy full......in no time, I can gain weight......

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Patle duble.... 5.8 height and 63kg weight now a days.
    Cool ....keep it up dear

    Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Hum toh fit hai ji ... weight theek hai.. loss nahi karne ka


    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Ha...Weight loss nahi muscle building ... Bolo , are you in ?
    I dont want to look like those body builders.......but would want to eventually join cross fit.......

  14. #404
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,785
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Apni to tange hi tuti Hui hai.... Damnnnn pain!!!
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  15. #405
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,616
    Rep Power
    62

    Default

    I saw Bahubali 1 and 2.....what an awesome movie.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Similar Threads

  1. My Confession - XII
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 16-12-2010, 06:06 PM
  2. Bf confession about sex
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 09:24 AM
  3. My Confession - III
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: 13-03-2010, 11:12 AM
  4. My Confession - 1
    By vinaysofiya in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 503
    Last Post: 18-01-2010, 09:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •