Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Confession - V

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    I wish I could start my own religion.... Like most of the other man made religions... I will write a book... or rather not, it's probably too mainstream. I would type my ideologies in MS-Word, I guess that's better and far more compatible in 21st century. Easier to convert into .pdf or .jpg format. I will make weed and booze absolutely legal. I will declare Friday as a holiday because I was born on Friday. And Sunday as well, because I hate working on Sunday. So I guess working days would be Mon to Thu and then sat. That sounds kinda weird... I guess it's better if Sat is holiday as well... Long weekend yo...

I would like to spread Vegetarianism, but then it won't be compulsory at all. I would put a clause that people who are kind to animals ultimately attain heaven in afterlife.

Only concern is how would I get followers of my religion.... Probably just like other religions I need to convince some people that God spoke to me or some angel. People usually cross-check if I tell them, that there's wet paint on the chair but yeah as far as religious stuff is concerned they will definitely believe it without questioning. Anyways half of the people would readily convert to my religion if booze and weed is legal, plus long weekend to chill out...

Maybe centuries later, somewhere in 51st century, I would be absolutely adored by masses as founder of a religion of 21st century.
    Sir pinto.... I will join for sure .. if vegetarianism is compulsory no smoke weed or booze......
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Sir pinto.... I will join for sure .. if vegetarianism is compulsory no smoke weed or booze......
    Nothing will be compulsory or imposed upon in my religion.... Absolute freedom... only non-negotiable clause is "You are free to do anything but you can't harm anyone"
    Doodh maango gey toh kheer denge
    Kashmir maango gey toh Kamal.R.Khan denge

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Let's be co-founders of the new religion to be created....
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

I wish I could start my own religion.... Like most of the other man made religions... I will write a book... or rather not, it's probably too mainstream. I would type my ideologies in MS-Word, I guess that's better and far more compatible in 21st century. Easier to convert into .pdf or .jpg format. I will make weed and booze absolutely legal. I will declare Friday as a holiday because I was born on Friday. And Sunday as well, because I hate working on Sunday. So I guess working days would be Mon to Thu and then sat. That sounds kinda weird... I guess it's better if Sat is holiday as well... Long weekend yo...

I would like to spread Vegetarianism, but then it won't be compulsory at all. I would put a clause that people who are kind to animals ultimately attain heaven in afterlife.

Only concern is how would I get followers of my religion.... Probably just like other religions I need to convince some people that God spoke to me or some angel. People usually cross-check if I tell them, that there's wet paint on the chair but yeah as far as religious stuff is concerned they will definitely believe it without questioning. Anyways half of the people would readily convert to my religion if booze and weed is legal, plus long weekend to chill out...

Maybe centuries later, somewhere in 51st century, I would be absolutely adored by masses as founder of a religion of 21st century.
    Mia Khalifa and Sunny Leone would be declared the "Mother of Believers" . My 0.2 cents.
    Mere Zakhmon ko teri chuan chahiye,
    Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye,
    Mere khwabon ke aashiyane me tu chahiye

Khatara bhai, mujhe ye sab kuch nahin chahiye..mujhe nahin banna hai bada..Yahi sab to chahiye tha mujhe..lekin khushi door door tak nahi hai...har waqt jaise keede kaat-te rehte mujhe....mere paas kuch nahin hai iske alava..mera dil nahin tutna chahiye Khatara Bhai...mera dil nahi tootna chahiye.

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Khatara bhai, mujhe ye sab kuch nahin chahiye..mujhe nahin banna hai bada..Yahi sab to chahiye tha mujhe..lekin khushi door door tak nahi hai...har waqt jaise keede kaat-te rehte mujhe....mere paas kuch nahin hai iske alava..mera dil nahin tutna chahiye Khatara Bhai...mera dil nahi tootna chahiye.
    Abhi time hai baba banne ke liye tab tak Anand lo is lok ka
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

so booze and weed legal but non-veg khane se direct narak me?
    I Hope They Remember You...

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    so booze and weed legal but non-veg khane se direct narak me?
    Well I said, I would like to spread and promote Vegetarianism but it won't be compulsory....
    Doodh maango gey toh kheer denge
    Kashmir maango gey toh Kamal.R.Khan denge

What irritates me about this forum is people are insanely shy. They show up with some avatar , hide their pics as if they work for some secret agency and what not !
    I mean , yar kitne bhi khoobsoorat aur badsoorat tum ho ( mote ho, kaale ho , daant toote huye ,maan lo ki ISI agent bhi ho ,lol ), apne genes aur ghar walon ki inheritance pe kya sharmaana ?
    Guys have spent here more than a decade , how much u know each other ? I think rarely. 1-2 meetings or even not that, just a phone call .
    That's why I despise this format because I believe almost all people with low confidence to show up themselves are succumbed to avatars .
    P.S. : Confession hai..Take it in that way .
    #Chotyas

What irritates me about this forum is people are insanely shy. They show up with some avatar , hide their pics as if they work for some secret agency and what not !
    I mean , yar kitne bhi khoobsoorat aur badsoorat tum ho ( mote ho, kaale ho , daant toote huye ,maan lo ki ISI agent bhi ho ,lol ), apne genes aur ghar walon ki inheritance pe kya sharmaana ?
    Guys have spent here more than a decade , how much u know each other ? I think rarely. 1-2 meetings or even not that, just a phone call .
    That's why I despise this format because I believe almost all people with low confidence to show up themselves are succumbed to avatars .
    #Chotyas

#Chotyas
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

#Chotyas
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

Rainbow chaser Major General

Nothing will be compulsory or imposed upon in my religion.... Absolute freedom... only non-negotiable clause is "You are free to do anything but you can't harm anyone"
    Osho baba had already started his cult with same tag line.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Osho baba had already started his cult with same tag line.
    Asharam bapu had the same philosophy....
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯