Thread: What Indians think about sex at work!

___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar

Red face What Indians think about sex at work!

Most Indians did not approve of a subordinate having a sexual relationship with the boss, a survey has revealed.

he 16th edition of India Today magazine's annual sex survey is out.

The survey aimed to find out what people thought about sex at the workplace.

In the survey, 25 questions were asked to 2,500 people -- which included an equal number of men and women from across 19 cities.

Some highlights from the survey:

Sex at work

Fifty-six per cent respondents felt it was not right for colleagues to engage in sex, while 44 per cent thought it was alright for co-workers to engage in sex.

Thirty seven per cent of the respondents said it was okay to have sex with colleagues provided they did not work in the same team.

Sixty three per cent felt it was not okay for to have sex with co-workers from other teams.

Seventy one per cent did not approve of a subordinate having a sexual relationship with the boss, while 29 per cent felt otherwise.

Fifty-five per cent men and 33 per cent women confessed that they were sexually attracted to a colleague.

Twenty eight per cent respondents had sexted their colleague; 72 per cent had never dared to.

Interestingly, 42 per cent revealed that much as they'd want to have sexual relations with a colleague, they'd rather not, because it was a bad idea.

Sexual harassment

The survey also revealed that 34 per cent respondents had faced sexual harassment at work.

Also, one in five respondents had changed their department or job due to sexual tensions at work.

Lead image -- a still from Inkaar -- used for representational purposes only.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

To me it seems Indians ONLY think about sex .
    It's one of the most overrated things of life.
    Mere Zakhmon ko teri chuan chahiye,
    Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye,
    Mere khwabon ke aashiyane me tu chahiye

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

3 in 10 office affairs result in marriage, but the fallout of the failure of other seven relationships cannot be ignored. Break-ups are the worst part of workplace affairs. Resulting bitterness and urge to avoid each other doesn’t only affect productivity of people involved but also makes the atmosphere uncomfortable for their peers and supervisors too. In some cases, one of the two involved members also quits the job thus causing the loss of a useful resource to the company. An HR professional needs to step up and handle such situations efficiently. Transfer option, counseling etc may come as a handy option in such cases. Similarly, cases where people start to badmouth their ex need immediate attention too.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

{Forum Emperor} Lieutenant General !! K A R A N !!'s Avatar

3 in 10 office affairs result in marriage, but the fallout of the failure of other seven relationships cannot be ignored. Break-ups are the worst part of workplace affairs. Resulting bitterness and urge to avoid each other doesn?t only affect productivity of people involved but also makes the atmosphere uncomfortable for their peers and supervisors too. In some cases, one of the two involved members also quits the job thus causing the loss of a useful resource to the company. An HR professional needs to step up and handle such situations efficiently. Transfer option, counseling etc may come as a handy option in such cases. Similarly, cases where people start to badmouth their ex need immediate attention too.

"I can't escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground on which I stand !!!

"Tђモ MΘĐΞЯ@t◎Я"
    Smile It's the second best thing you can do with your lips !!!

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    To me it seems Indians ONLY think about sex .
    It's one of the most overrated things of life.
    I thought Gymming was one of the most overrated things of life
    I Hope They Remember You...

SB MahaGuru Colonel

Nice picture ...