Hello Forum Members,

I have recently gotten married and have found my wife to be extremely short tempered. She looses cool even with slightest of things and starts shouting abusing-
Examples-
1. if i get late in office, she wd start yelling
2. One day I made Poha in breakfast as she was not in mood to make and yet she started shouting coz I didnt make eggs
3. One day I found her in kitchen making uneven parathas so told that let me help her but instead she went furious, shouted abused me and ran away for 10-15 mins frm house
4. One day She didnt find auto and change of Rs 500, she shouted on me
5. One day we having dinner in bed and I left couple of vessels for her to keep in kitchen then also she shouted saying she was feeling lazy and I should have taken all in one go.
6. I have a heavy data diven job so to cool myself I sometimes play games to calm myself but she problems with that too. if she finds me playing she would start shouting.
7. She gets up at 830 in morning and makes 1 curry for dinner and expects me to cook breakfast and have lunch at office. If I fail even one day she would shout
I just donno how to live life the way she wants.
I even told her parents but they seem blind and instead started teaching me that i am not a bachelor anymore and I must do as she likes otherwise she would loose temper.
I have tried to take her to a doctor/marriage counselor but she then either plays emotionally or simply refuses to go.
Its becoming tough day by day and I see no solution to the tunnel I am in. I
All this while, not once I have ever picked up fight with her or have first shouted on her. She agrees being selfish but doesnt do anything about it.
Please advice if I am missing anything.