Thread: I want to kill myself

Unregistered

Default I want to kill myself

Yes i want to kill myself because i am the bad one in my family..the loser one..and everyone in this family are so pure souls so innocent respected and perfect and deserves a perfect life but because of me they are sad depressed..i am not capable for settling down or for marriage but my brothers are very much capable but not saying yes..i am so frustrated..how can be someone so stupid..if there are some drawbacks in me and it's ok na i will find someone later but why he is wasting time age..my parents are in depression..last 2 years i am trying to find someone for me and conveniencing him..happiness will come in this house when he is ready..i am responsible for my parents depression and brothers marriage..seriously they are so loving caring pure souls but stupid..i just want to kill myself but i can't because they all are so sensitive..i am responsible for parents depression i am responsible for everything i am the barrier..in this perfect family house i am the loser one..i am destroying everything what they deserve..am just getting mad please help me

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes i want to kill myself because i am the bad one in my family..the loser one..and everyone in this family are so pure souls so innocent respected and perfect and deserves a perfect life but because of me they are sad depressed..i am not capable for settling down or for marriage but my brothers are very much capable but not saying yes..i am so frustrated..how can be someone so stupid..if there are some drawbacks in me and it's ok na i will find someone later but why he is wasting time age..my parents are in depression..last 2 years i am trying to find someone for me and conveniencing him..happiness will come in this house when he is ready..i am responsible for my parents depression and brothers marriage..seriously they are so loving caring pure souls but stupid..i just want to kill myself but i can't because they all are so sensitive..i am responsible for parents depression i am responsible for everything i am the barrier..in this perfect family house i am the loser one..i am destroying everything what they deserve..am just getting mad please help me
    =================================
    Hey there, I understand your frustration and I'm also pretty sure each and every person goes through such a low at certain point of time. So you are not the only one who feels like this. But that does not mean the issues you are facing are not serious. yes they are and they need to be sorted out. WHen you say you are the bad one, is that your feeling towards yourself or others have mentioned that to you. Since you love and affection for all your family members you don't like hurting them and that is why you have such thoughts.