Thread: Marriage anxiety

Unregistered

Post Marriage anxiety

hi i recently became engaged and its to a man i have bene with for 5 years. I know i want to marry him and spend my life with him but sometimes i am so scared of egtting married and leaving my comfort zone. I also am afraid his mother will smother us. I have decided to get my own flat but the problem is now i have to pay for that too and then i stress what will we eat if i am spending all my income on cost of living. Can someone please tellme i am not crazy

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Well... in most of the cases mother-in-law screws life. Be redt for that ... Apart from it I wonder if your fiance is non working... Why you have to pay for flat and run family alone !
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Anxiety is common when you take life's major decisions. But I can tell from experiences, that things are not as scary as you imagine. You should trust others, take every little step as it comes. Dont need to think too far.

I dont like to be dramatic, if you heard the song - all is well, it does hold some truth.
    Last edited by rv102938; 24-07-2018 at 09:17 PM.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Well... in most of the cases mother-in-law screws life.
    What an advice...after some years, you will say - daughter in law screws life....

Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    What an advice...after some years, you will say - daughter in law screws life....

Hmari generation kuch aur type ki h ... When we wil grow old I don't think we will have problem in what our daughter in law is wearing , at what time is she waking up , she is cleaning house properly or not , she is cooking fine on not etc ... But these days this is problem of every other household. In short some mother in law just goes into insecurity zone after marrying their son thinking " she came and snatched away my obedient son ".

PS : this is not my personal experience. It's what my few friends and cousins are experiencing. Luckily I am not a part of this crap as I stay alone with my husband away from in-laws place due to his job location . So I can't exactly tell what would have been my case.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi i recently became engaged and its to a man i have bene with for 5 years. I know i want to marry him and spend my life with him but sometimes i am so scared of egtting married and leaving my comfort zone. I also am afraid his mother will smother us. I have decided to get my own flat but the problem is now i have to pay for that too and then i stress what will we eat if i am spending all my income on cost of living. Can someone please tellme i am not crazy
    Predicting future is the most dangerous sports human play, it can only ruins present day happiness.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Be carefull.........

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

you really said this? "what will we eat " well ur man wont work? he has to provide you and himself food!! afterall its a man who has to do so!! as a wife to take up other responsibility.. you pay out for your house!!

you cant b the only one earning being a woman!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime